[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

class="entry-title single-title" style="margin: 5px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; font-size: 50px; line-height: 60px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; background-image: url( section-header.png); background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: repeat-x;"healere20prev.jpg

oh my... ji chang wook looks awesome in the pic with the gun...
just saw ep19... man that was awesome...and ep 20 just shows the gang together... awesome!!!

Made a last minute Healer fanart for the FP to celebrate the final episode later. :)

I used HAPPY colors because that's how HAPPY I want the ending to be. :)) MAKE IT HAPPEN PD-NIM, SJN AND KBS!

wFGfmIq.jpg

Yea, I am aware of Yeouido but wanted to know the exact place and time? Asked Kamlp but no response as of yet. Seems busy 

Yea, I am aware of Yeouido but wanted to know the exact place and time? Asked Kamlp but no response as of yet. Seems busy 

Pls check my post page 963

@uctqepe Thank youuuuu!!! =P~ =P~ =P~ *hugs and kisses and hugs and kisses*

Gosh that 3rd pic! How can he look so cute with that wacky expression? Some people are just so unfairly attractive. :))

Rewatching ep 15 and i went delulu. =)) on their last unexpected kiss from JH I see YS did wanna give him a peck on his lips back but JH made no respond to receive that peck.awkwardly and shy YS poke him befero continue cooking..this chemistry is epic and i can't find it in any drama I've watch. Being a professional actor /actress ,they execute it so well for fans ,..JH that was a cunning smile u gave Ys for not giving her a peck back. U naughty naughty... im total in delulu mode