[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

I feel so down right now, i might cry right when tonight ep end. I'm not a person who cry easily. (The only drama that make me cry is one litre of tear, i believe it's a drama everyone will cry if they watch) 
But now i feel i will cry slowly for a long time after Healer end. I didn't know i would love Healer this much.
I will rewatch 20 eps over and over again. This drama is also a rare one which doesn't make me bore to rewatch, there will be new feels each time.
Anyway, can someone trans this news about SJN, she talks about Healer. http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=653685

Annyeong chingus!

i have thoughts after seeing JH wield a gun, but this may seem very far-fetched. Hihihi.

After everything's wrapped up with Elder,no more loose ends and they can go back to their lives... can JH be like a consulting detective?! I mean, those skills will just go to waste if not used. Haha! And he's soo bored with living like normal people anyway. Haha!

vX1qFx4.png
Current Director's Cut pre-order sales figures:
Blu-ray: 758 in total  Aladin (domestic orders): 677 Innolife: 73 YesAsia: 8
DVD: 908 in total Aladin: 811 Innolife: 66 YesAsia: 31
Are you sad that Healer is going to be over? Prolong your enjoyment of Healer by ordering your own copy of the director's cut! Only 242 Blu-rays left! You know you want to see more of the behind-the-scene footage (especially since KBS2 basically stopped updating) and bloopers and so on!
So go over to YesAsia or Innolife to order your own copy! YesAsia ships globally except to Canada and the US, while Innolife ships globally, but UK is listed as "Kingdom." Instructions on how to order from Innolife with screenshots can be found here. The DVD's are playable in regions 1, 3, 4, 5, and 6 and the Blu-rays are playable everywhere. 
YesAsia DVD pre-order pageYesAsia Blu-ray pre-order pageInnolife DVD pre-order pageInnolife Blu-ray pre-order page

ok I gritted my teeth and watched ep 19 subbed despite the sad painful start... then I discovered this! 
OMG, jincha! he really like ahjumma!!! =)) suddenly we have so many OTPs!! So last 5min of ep 20will have a mega wedding? geez like those taiwanese dramas? :-& #-o
?di=13142353469613

I feel so down right now, i might cry right when tonight ep end. I'm not a person who cry easily. (The only drama that make me cry is one litre of tear, i believe it's a drama everyone will cry if they watch) 

But now i feel i will cry slowly for a long time after Healer end. I didn't know i would love Healer this much.

I will rewatch 20 eps over and over again. This drama is also a rare one which doesn't make me bore to rewatch, there will be new feels each time.

Anyway, can someone trans this news about SJN, she talks about Healer.
 http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=653685

Translating the whole article is beyond me but I can at least do the title:

Song Ji Na Writer, "Healer" is a work with no regret and no obstacles.

Guess we know she must be very satisfied with Healer as well.