[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

ruizaio said: We are still discussing what needs to be included in the Director's Cut package, and these are what has been somewhat decided so far.The discussion on BTS footage involves including bloopers, pre-air press conference, kissing scenes in various angles, wrap-up party, action scenes, and script readings.
So go over to YesAsia or Innolife to order your own copy! YesAsia ships globally except to Canada and the US, while Innolife ships globally, but UK is listed as "Kingdom." Instructions on how to order from Innolife with screenshots can be found here.

@ruizaio: Hello! I don't remember if anyone have asked this question, but: What included in Blu-ray and DVD package are the same? With DVD, we still have script, photobooks..like Blu-ray order.

I really..really want to have the Blu-ray but..DVD is a dream too, so I'm trying my best.

Yes, everything will be the same except for the case design and the particular item that will bear the unique number for each copy. Everything else will be the same.

Hello everyone,

I would like to participate in the international fan project. I am fairly good at writing (or least expressing my thoughts from my heart), however, I don't know how to make videos. I was advised by a member of the International fan project team to reach out the Soompi community and ask for help. So, I am asking: would anyone be interested, or willing to collaborate with me on this project? I am asking because I would like to write to the whole cast, the production team, the writer, PDs, and the crew. So I could write a lot (and make different entries), but I absolutely do not know how to make videos, and time is very short (because of the deadline). I also have some ideas/suggestions about the videos, but it would be a collaboration, so the other person will have an input as well.

If you are interested, please inbox me, because the page count goes fast on this thread. I work all day today, so I won't be able to keep up with how fast comments are posted here. Thank you in advance! Maybe that way, we could actually flood the production team's inbox :-)

6:45pm KST

제가 공연하는 그날들 성남 대구 부산 공연이 매진되었어요 감사합니다!!!!! 저희 뮤지컬 그날들 많이 사랑해주세요!!

My The Days performances in Seongnam, Daegu and Busan have all sold out thank you!!!!! Please give our musical The Days lots of love!!

http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/02/08/instagram-update-3-7-feburary-2015/