[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

sanika said: tomoyo1010 said:

tomoyo1010

said:

HI GUYS...SUDDENLY I HAVE THIS IDEA FOR THE FAN PROJECT.WE'RE FROM ALL PARTS OF THE GLOBE AND THAT FOR SURELY WE USED DIFFERENT LANGUAGE.AS PART OF THE FAN PROJECT, WHY DON'T WE EACH WRITE "Hangul힐러RRHilleo" IN OUR OWN LANGUAGE.
I'll start with mine [Malaysia][bahasa Melayu] - PENYEMBUH
omaayaa...that sound weird. :))
for easy tracking, please copy and paste this post (including others answer) and then add your word.

@sanika, @sunshine15, @kanyaprasetyo, @namedx, @Noxn, @ruizaio

Min Young looks so fresh and pretty in those screencaps! :x :x :x

sanika said: tomoyo1010 said:

tomoyo1010

said:

HI GUYS...SUDDENLY I HAVE THIS IDEA FOR THE FAN PROJECT.WE'RE FROM ALL PARTS OF THE GLOBE AND THAT FOR SURELY WE USED DIFFERENT LANGUAGE.AS PART OF THE FAN PROJECT, WHY DON'T WE EACH WRITE "Hangul힐러RRHilleo" IN OUR OWN LANGUAGE.
I'll start with mine [Malaysia][bahasa Melayu] - PENYEMBUH
omaayaa...that sound weird. :))
for easy tracking, please copy and paste this post (including others answer) and then add your word.

@sanika, @sunshine15, @kanyaprasetyo, @namedx, @Noxn, @ruizaio

vX1qFx4.png
We are still discussing what needs to be included in the Director's Cut package, and these are what has been somewhat decided so far.The discussion on BTS footage involves including bloopers, pre-air press conference, kissing scenes in various angles, wrap-up party, action scenes, and script readings.
So go over to YesAsia or Innolife to order your own copy! YesAsia ships globally except to Canada and the US, while Innolife ships globally, but UK is listed as "Kingdom." Instructions on how to order from Innolife with screenshots can be found here.
YesAsia DVD pre-order pageYesAsia Blu-ray pre-order pageInnolife DVD pre-order pageInnolife Blu-ray pre-order page

ruizaio said:
We are still discussing what needs to be included in the Director's Cut package, and these are what has been somewhat decided so far.The discussion on BTS footage involves including bloopers, pre-air press conference, kissing scenes in various angles, wrap-up party, action scenes, and script readings.
So go over to YesAsia or Innolife to order your own copy! YesAsia ships globally except to Canada and the US, while Innolife ships globally, but UK is listed as "Kingdom." Instructions on how to order from Innolife with screenshots can be found here.
YesAsia DVD pre-order pageYesAsia Blu-ray pre-order pageInnolife DVD pre-order pageInnolife Blu-ray pre-order page

Noxn

said:

ruizaio

said:

We are still discussing what needs to be included in the Director's Cut package, and these are what has been somewhat decided so far.The discussion on BTS footage involves including

bloopers, pre-air press conference, kissing scenes in various angles, wrap-up party, action scenes, and script readings

So go over to YesAsia or Innolife to order your own copy! YesAsia ships globally except to Canada and the US, while Innolife ships globally, but UK is listed as "Kingdom." Instructions on how to order from Innolife with screenshots can be found 

here