[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Healer DC was granted permission to send food truck support. Not sure when, but these pictures were posted on 31 Jan.
truck.jpg

These are the various stickers they made:

truck3.jpg

truck1.jpg

truck2.jpg

truck4.jpg

truck5.jpg

truck6.jpg

truck7.jpg

And this is JongSoo, having the privilege to eat

truck9.jpg

The stickers seems to be part of a pack given out to the staff

truck10.jpg

Guest treasure51

abt the preview.. JH with the sec Oh is in MS's house? so.. ajhumma told JH abt YS going to MS's house, and sec Oh want to do something bad to YS? so JH come to protect her? he want to poison YS too? cant wait for tomorrow night. what abt MS reaction, if he knew that YS come to see her mother, he never told YS abt Myung Hee, and he belived that Moon Ho wouldnt tell YS too. sometimes i feel that MS i a good one, but when he said that JA must died or considered she died for MH safety, im afraid he'll become evil to protect his happy life. its twenty years.. people will change.

JCW's inst,,,"extended jam jam ..?" its that mean healer will hv extend?? still 4 eps and too many secret, maybe extend for south pasific scene.. honeymoon scene,,??

Can anyone translate what was written in the stickers in the food support? :-)

@treasure51 said: abt the preview.. JH with the sec Oh is in MS's house? so.. ajhumma told JH abt YS going to MS's house, and sec Oh want to do something bad to YS? so JH come to protect her? he want to poison YS too? cant wait for tomorrow night. what abt MS reaction, if he knew that YS come to see her mother, he never told YS abt Myung Hee, and he belived that Moon Ho wouldnt tell YS too. sometimes i feel that MS i a good one, but when he said that JA must died or considered she died for MH safety, im afraid he'll become evil to protect his happy life. its twenty years.. people will change.

JCW's inst,,,"extended jam jam ..?" its that mean healer will hv extend?? still 4 eps and too many secret, maybe extend for south pasific scene.. honeymoon scene,,??

EPISODE 17 TEXT PREVIEW : 
"Healer" Episode 17 Text Preview
“Won’t you answer me?” :
With no time to resolve Young Shin’s misunderstanding, Jung Hu continues investigating about his father.
The Elder’s special investigation team pursues Jung Hu in order to cover up the truth that he is chasing after.
In order to find the truth through her own means, Young Shin goes to look for Myung Hee, There, she ends up meeting Jung Hu.
Under Moon Ho’s direction, they start preparing for a surprise attack together…

The food truck pictures I posted above are taken from Baidu, which probably came from DC.
Both JCW and PMY fans on Baidu have expressed their disappointment of not being able to send food trucks support because the production team told them there is lack of time, but Healer DC were given access first. 
Personally I think maybe they let Healer DC in because the support is really for the whole cast, also there was no photos of any of the leads eating, so maybe they were flexible in just sending the truck there and not requesting for any leads to be present.
Anyway, the news is that time will be given to JCW and PMY fanclubs to send their food trucks soon.  Actually to me, its kind of sad for them to only grant access only when the production is ending. Sending support is also a form of publicity. But anyway, better late than never. :)
@kanyaprasetyo Just tagging you, incase you miss this post.
P.S Jcw's interview with Souhu should be released coming tuesday. Not sure if jcw kitchen will sub it, otherwise, I will provide some translations.
@treasure51The instagram JCW posted last night was refering to the extra time match between Korea and Australia. Yesterday was the Asian Cup finals. And seems like he took time off to watch the match. Unfortunately Korea lost the game. But well, that's life.

@ruizaio‌ It looks like innolife only asks for 1 address when you fill out the DVD/bluray order form. So if your billing and mailing address are different, are you out of luck (as in, you can't order the DVD and have them ship it to the correct (different) address?)

Guest deershawol95

I'm new here but just wanna say I'm officially in love with Healer!! favorite drama in all aspects since I don't know when! here to join in on the spazzing~~ :D

OMG.. u have no idea!..  =))

i'm willing to be the lice and live in that drooling temptation forest  :\">

its JCW's! .. for hair's sake! 

8-} =P~

Lol.....I'll try to backtrack and read through it. You are healerious!

Love you all and thanks for the good laugh.

This show has never failed to disappoint. I thought this would be a rip-off off City Hunter, but with 4 eps left, I'm ready to call this my gave kdrama of all time.

Healer has had the opportunity to go down the routes of numerous kdramas and follow overused tropes and infuriating clichés. How refreshing is it that Youngshin and Jungho act like a mature and reasonable couple. All too often we see that the sins of a parent is the sins of the child too,and its frustrating when it takes the lead character such a long time to figure that out, when really, all it does is create unnecessary angst and make them look like an idiot. I enjoyed Pinocchio, but if Dalpo could have seen that In Ha wasn't at fault for what her mother did to his family, it would have been better. So when Youngshin has a chance to get angry at Jungho for his father supposedly killing her father, after a short time, she takes it all in and asks him to go and find out the truth on the case. Awesome!

terbi said: @ruizaio‌ It looks like innolife only asks for 1 address when you fill out the DVD/bluray order form. So if your billing and mailing address are different, are you out of luck (as in, you can't order the DVD and have them ship it to the correct (different) address?)

nicesmile said:

There
is still a long day

What about a quick game

Because of Healer ...........

I will start with you

Because of Healer ........ my heart lives in happiness

There are a lot .... I will come back again if you liked the idea

But question
whether
this game is against the rules of our thread
 ... I do not know I do not want any harm to my second home
:)>- :bz

When we finish it possible to start the game again
Because of JCW

:P
Waiting for Monday

qwenli said: The food truck pictures I posted above are taken from Baidu, which probably came from DC.
Both JCW and PMY fans on Baidu have expressed their disappointment of not being able to send food trucks support because the production team told them there is lack of time, but Healer DC were given access first. 
Personally I think maybe they let Healer DC in because the support is really for the whole cast, also there was no photos of any of the leads eating, so maybe they were flexible in just sending the truck there and not requesting for any leads to be present.
Anyway, the news is that time will be given to JCW and PMY fanclubs to send their food trucks soon.  Actually to me, its kind of sad for them to only grant access only when the production is ending. Sending support is also a form of publicity. But anyway, better late than never. :)

I wanna buy the DVD but its too damn expensive..i'll think about it again whether it's worth to buy or not..

I am not a dramabeans reader/follower..so i dont know what they discussed in that site.. just now i read a few comments on dramabeans and i cant stop laughing..average of 1000++ comments in each episodes of Healer and it turn out that most of them are discussing about JCW instead of that particular episode..kakakaakaka..no difference between dramabeans & soompi thread.. ok..so that is normal for this thread too..comments & drooling about JCW in this thread..so what's next?

The armpit hair disccusion seriously make me sick..enough is enough..its been 4-5 days (i guess) we have been discussing about it..LOL..It's time to change the subject from armpit hair to other parts..wakakaka..to all JCW armpit hair lovers..mian hae.. :))

Guest uctqepe

@fidda868 =)) its okay, dear.. To my fellow armpit army, lets save this for more discussion later B-)
 we still have many things to dissect =)) i am waiting for HD pics of Puppy's brown eyes from @Sia3 ;;) ;;)