[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest Cinderella1

'Healer' Ji Chang-wook, his acting performance and the look to bring him golden time

photo558199.jpg

Actor Ji Chang-wook's golden time is here.

People are buzzing about Ji Chang-wook's great action performance he has been showing in the KBS 2TV drama, 'Healer'.

Following his previous acting as the lonely emperor, Ta-hwan in "Empress Qi" 2014, Ji Chang-wook is drawing full support from both male and female viewers now with his role as Seo Jeong-hoo, in "Healer".

The online articles and videos about Ji Chang-wook have increased exponentially these days, which proves the heated interest about him from the general public.

Ji Chang-wook's accumulated acting ability is good enough to open him the golden time. He brought the character of lonely emperor to life expressing his pure love and maniac side in details through the lengthy period drama, "Empress Qi". In "Healer", he completely brought out his inner action actor quality through his role, Healer.

His endless transformation as an actor across various genres and times proves his strong status as an actor.

With Ji Chang-wook's proven acting performance and the look that gets female fans heart pumping, he is certainly on the exclusive upward trend in terms of popularity among all the actors in 20's these days.

A source related to Ji Chang-wook said, "As the current drama is about to complete, Ji Chang-wook is working even harder. For the remaining episodes, Ji Chang-wook will bring out Seo Jeong-hoo's utmost true value to life in his own ways. We ask for much support".

As he deserves of golden time and he continues with his efforts as an actor, he is drawing much attention as to how all of these turn out eventually.

Source : tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/r...

@AdelaM said: @azzurri said: @liddi said:Am also thrown off by how that awesome superwoman Ahjumma could have relaxed and ultimately fallen asleep after the bug was planted on Elder's people's vehicle, when the mission was still in effect incomplete, without confirming that SJH had obtained the information he needed from Park Dong Chul. A total departure from her usual, tightly wound stance to cover JH's back until the mission is complete... all the more implausible considering the importance of what they needed to accomplish.
With 4 more episodes to go, I keep my fingers crossed that the script and performances continue to wow and bring us to a satisfying finish in every way. In particular, am really hoping that the wonderful ambiguity of KMS will be fleshed out to the fullest potential, rather than rendering him into a cardboard, one-dimensional villain. And Elder, having been set up to be the mysterious far-reaching mastermind behind the scenes - one who was ultimately responsible for the tragedy that has spanned two generations - I am expecting an explanation and fate that would be on par with what he wrought.

Guest blossomnagr

Google translate 
15.02.01 # Healer # repair faction which still plays an actor update instagram, 'parts dawn start shooting "Healer" (cr.pingmook)

via kamlp weibo 
88d633e2jw1eotest6318j20hs0hsmyn.jpg

Ajumma's definition about Ajumma
z0ks1Bg.png?1
WVPaGZi.png?1

and what is coming  took me by surprise tooApQiyKa.png?1
G6Z7Gpa.png?1
btw, You mean this?
rKAYuSY.png
hT2qbFi.png?1
Darn,Does she believes him?it looks likeso which of Ajummaa faces you like to see dear Jung Hoo?this one?ude6aky.png?1
or to be this one?yBuhJ8s.png?1
or this???????????t8QHVls.png?1

To whoever started the armpit discussion, I just wanted to say thank you for the laugh! It has officially spread over at Healer-beanies too and us girls find it so damn hilarious! ROFL :D

Guest lightfeather

Park Min Young is seriously rocking this short haircut. I haven't seen anyone look as cute as her. JgQj3wh.jpg
This is her most recent instagram picture. Please go and follow her everyone please. Her instagram is rachel_mypark
She currently follows 6 people and Ji chang wook is the only guy she follows. keke. (and he follows her back obviously!) *delusional mode on*. But please everyone follow her!! Palli~ and show our support. 
(Also follow jichangwook if you haven't yet. But I'm sure you all have haha )
;;) ;;)

Guest nicesmile

There
is still a long day

What about a quick game

Because of Healer ...........

I will start with you

Because of Healer ........ my heart lives in happiness

There are a lot .... I will come back again if you liked the idea

But question
whether
this game is against the rules of our thread
 ... I do not know I do not want any harm to my second home
:)>- :bz

When we finish it possible to start the game again
Because of JCW

:P
Waiting for Monday

@carmens
I actually want them to meet in the last episode. I want to see how will JH react if he meets Ahjumma in person. :-)

@sojuqueen It's good to see them follow each other. I wonder if who followed whom first. =)) Or, did JCW told PMY to create an IG account? Because she had just joined IG. And, did JCW helped her to create the account? I'm starting to become delusional here. =)) =))

Guest blossomnagr

15.02.01 #Healer# 

Healer was No.3 most discussed topic on weibo last night. The ordering in the picture is random. If you understand Chinese numbers on the bottom of each topic then you will see that it is #3
via kamlp and lark weibo88d633e2jw1eot5lnzfmhj20r418gadv.jpg

Guest blossomnagr

ShinRaeMi said: blossomnagr said: 15.02.01 #Healer# 

Healer was No.3 most discussed topic on weibo last night. The ordering in the picture is random. If you understand Chinese numbers on the bottom of each topic then you will see that it is #3
via kamlp and lark weibo

I guess they are talking about Healer in General :) don't understand though, just guessing from pictures they share and some google translate of their discussion :)

----------------------------------------------

From that screen shoot, only healer pic is not official pic but from the scene hehehe

Guest dew lite

Good morning everyone.

Don't know why my post comes up again on this page?  It was already up earlier on 727.

However, let's countdown to the showtime tomorrow.

Good day to all Healer fans.

Guest treasure51

Bcoz of healer... we all became scientists.. we analyze everything, we learn abt human anatomy, (oops.. did i said we?? just read it as "I" singular ok), dont mention anything abt "byeontae stuff".. all right, back to right track.. bcoz of healer.. i understand more abt healing things,.. how to heal my eyes.. coz i can see more detail now.. well sometimes i need to zoom in and out too, need ur beautiful 1080 HD.. and also i wake up early  now (to take my regulr pill, soompi pill)

(:|