[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest uctqepe

in case you're wondering, why i didnt comment, because I CANNOT COMPOSE MYSELF AFTER THAT SCENE!!!!! i still dont get the story line, except the lovey dovey... so, KMS, KMH, and others, please continue.... 
*writing w/ giddy feels* 
AWWWUUUUUUUUWOOOOOOO!!!!!! Hellooww from heaveeeennnn!!! 

Healer stepped into a dark room with his torchlight.

a photo of the new guy with his wife and two kids.he send ahjumma the photo via phone. she said his family are all in canada?
SJH stepped into another room searching for something.he went to the bathroom and opened the toilet cistern and found the guy's id and bank bookshe took pictures.and found a medicine vial and took picture of it too.
back to detective and CYS.detective got a call from moonho
MH: you are with our reporter right?

Oh fcuk!!!ms is wuick on identifying who healer is... secretary shows pics of ys wiht "bong soo"Oh FCUKKKKKKmyung hee's and ys's calls are tracked. ms is mad... shyt. he knows!!!!he knows that ys and myunhgee are planning something... bugger looks really sad...who is this hottie?he looks like healer... who is that?ahjumma andf jh talk... what is ahjumma mad about?hottie gets his soda and walks... who is he?ys is still eiht detective... they talk... this bugger is seriously getting on his nerves..i like this new team...what.... ? ah ys said that she had her eyes covered when she met healer.healer look alike/ hottie sees his publisized photo on the phone and runs yelling shippal... that word i know.. ahhahealer breaks into a house... i think it's healer look alike's... yup...Wait... is he....... who is this hottie?jh does some hacking and walks arund searching for something... a recorder, cam? he even searches in the flusher..yep, found it!his name and everyting...oh shyt... is that a poison vessel?hottie is still swearing.... i think i learnt a few swear words from him now...mh is looking at somethingon his phone and he calls detective.detective says that ys is with him... mh smiles.... wait is this a plan of his?fcuk.... lagging abit....

Everything JH found at the house of the inside man, he sent it to MH and MH sent it ti Detective Yoon. So they just outed the inside man on cyber team. and Now someday news is doing a live report because the cyber team are doing a bust on the house of the inside man. 

What I'm still wondering is if evil Secretary Oh is the one who ordered Teacher be poisoned or if Moon-Sik actually ordered it himself. In other words, is that evil Secretary doing things on his own again - without telling Moon-Sik anything? 

AHAHAHA! They have Secretary Oh's voice when he answered the panicked phone call from that guy who poisoned Teacher! 

moonho send detective some infor and seems detective is now speechless. seems like its something not good.detective receive a photos of the bad guy

the whole team dash off.
CYS report outside the police station with jongsoo videoing her.
bad guy went home and look around
streaming lag.
secretary hang up on the bad guy. he start to pack up to leave.
CYS interviewing somebody
detective and team reach unit 304 and saw several postid tag on the door. they managed to access the unit and nobody was in.team search around and found the bad guy tied up and mouth stuck with tape in the toilet.detective laughed.
Someday video everything.
SJH showed up again:
Miss do you have time?