[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest kim-samsoon

Why don't you watch it through youtube? There's a live stream there. I guess it will work. 

Though I don't understand korean, watching live while reading soompi is the best! 

I think both of u r lucky. Unfortunately I cannot watch livestreem and we do not speak English. So we should wait for dl links and english sub and then our language subtitle :neutral_face:

At best condition it takes 1 or 2 days to watch it completely:((((

So i just can read recaps and watch pics.

HI ALL!
Healer is gonna start in 10 mins time! AH CAN"T WAIT.
But sad to say i will have to miss the first 10 minutes. :((
I just have one burning qn when the show start, so if someone please pretty please answer my question, you're awesome!!! DID THEY CONTINUE WITH THE KISSSSSS????????

When Healer witness CYS picking the lock he was in awe. I wonder what will be CYS's reaction when she sees Healer at work??

Imagine she has only seen the scardy cat PBS. I think she will need to push her jaw tight after seeing how smooth our Healer is at work.

Hahaha

PSA: The show will start at :10 , delay due to live broadcast of the soccer game I believe.
If you do a quick google search with the right keywords, you'll find the YT live stream. ;) ;)