[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest blossomnagr

cmoirae2 said: blossomnagr said: 15.01.20 AGB Nielsen :(Nation Wide KBS《Healer》 9.7 (-0.6) SBS 《Punch》12.3 (+1.9) MBC《Shine or Go crazy》8.2 (+0.3)

Seoul 
KBS《Healer》 10.4 (-0.9) ; SBS 《Punch》 13.3 (+2.5) ; MBC《Shine or Go crazy》8.8 (+0.1)

Guest uctqepe

aiiiiiissshhhh... was the crying IG pic of puppy last night referring to this crappy rating?? :| :-S :-t  
Yes, just like @namyo said, lets focus to contribute to the International Fans Project.. I hope it will 'heal' the disappointment of crew and cast on the rating... 

KBS world latino just launched in California. I can't wait to hear my puppy that he likes CYS in Spanish. It's like an eargasm for me to listen to him in that Spanish voice over =P~ 3:-O

OMO I get to watch Healer in English and Spanish?!! Woo hoo Maybe this time my sister will get into korean dramas!!!

Is it dubbed? Or subtitled?

Dammit!!! 
Decided to watch episode 14, (me) puts on a face mask (thinking its time to relax watching HEALER), watches the first few minutes, now I am crying over my face mask!!!!  (͡๏̯͡๏)  ಥ_ಥ   (╥﹏╥)   
Why did the teacher have to die?? I don't understand it. I loved his character, gonna miss him. 

Is he
sad and crying because of rating ???????

Because they are really tired and deserve better >>>> we know
But I will tell them that all the people around the world love all drama stuff
I love this couple soooooooooo much >>>>>  have not slept since yesterday
Is that enough JCW ?????????

If it is not So PLEASE COME  to see this thread >>>>>
Here you'll find more love to you
all
From around the world

How drama healer became affects all of us in our own lives

I wish that I do not see  sad updated  again

Also >>>> same image JCW used previously on 18/1

It seems that filming drama at the same time  >>>>>>> two days ago they filmed this lovely scene when JCW updated his Twitter with this same image

Do you remember ??
Is there
anyone understanding what I want to say ??
My poor English
apologized

Please do not be frustrated or angry or sad
Try feeling happy for your success
 Egyptian love and wish you and them happiness

Embedded image permalink

@suziebee for now I know they are supposed to be dubbed and sub in Spanish but as of now I have knowledge that they already have a few dubbed dramas. I'm praying that they also have this one. [-O< I'm trying to find out info about it.

Can't even logically point out which part of Ep14 is my fav since the whole episode is just world class to me.

We have always seen Healer being strong, in control. Today we see him at his weakest.

The scene with MH was so painful to watch. He said he was the one tt called Teacher back. He wanted to ask question, Teacher answered. Teacher answered he got angry with him. They haven't met for 8 years and he didn't even get to eat a meal with him. He really looks like he is going to lose his mind right there and then.

Teacher's will to JH is so touching. Reminding him that killing is not something a human does. And hinted tt he shd quit and have a normal life to marry, have kids, get pets.

But what JH said abt CYS not knowing the entirety of him being Healer. That knowing he is Healer brings danger or even death is heartbreaking to hear. And then he just wanna call out "Ahjumma" once more and then he disconnected everything. I almost thot tt he will commit suicide.

Thinking tt seeing CYS is a daebak dream just shows how much he misses and wants CYS by his side. I'm glad CYS understands that.

If I did not understand wrongly he shd hv been "sleeping" for 5 days? Not going supermarket not even ordering take out. So he basically hibernated for a few days. He was so weak tt he cldnt even stand up at first. Seeing him so weak really pains our heart.

The refusal to leave, hug and kiss is so impt to give our Healer the boost to live. Otherwise he may really just sleep for eternity.

Can't wait for next week. How is MH and JH going to bring the truths to YS.

I want to buy the dvd director's cut copy but find the price way too high :( Hope they can lower it or probably sell copyrights to other countries.

I seldom watch kdramas probably an average of 1 per year....kill me but that's the truth. Thankful to PMY (my favorite) I get to watch this awesome awesome drama. JCW is amazingly good. Love love this drama and the amazing chemistry of the OTP. Their chemistry will go down on record and will always be a benchmark for other dramas

Guest blossomnagr

Ten minutes ago NAVER search # Park Min Young# # Yoo Ji Tae, Ji Chang Wook # HEALER #. Don't know which is who, subtracted from weibo 

6cf091dejw1eoguqdzlfgj20xc0xcn0x.jpg

Omo!!!! I was just watching kbs latino live in YouTube. Unfortunately they will air for now only old dramas. But I read chingus asking about Healer \m/ :)>- :-bd that's how it's done. Let's stalk kbs or should I say I should syalk them to support the drama. That's my mission :ar!

oeo2b said: As an answer to your question, punch is actually kind of more suspenseful than healer and addresses a lot of issues that affects the Korean society, kind of an heavy melodrama but very interesting and has great characters. I think Korean viewers taste are different but i love both Healer and Punch, they are my crack for Mondays and Tuesdays

Aron_halas said: first happy 500 pages!
second : i 'm a big fan of JCW since Empress Ki so i watched WBDS ,kara secret love ,My too perfect sons and hero.
i wanna say that i didn't like his crying in ep 14 .His crying over Nyang Nyang when he heard about her death was better his veins in his face and his forehead in Empress ki ep 23 and his emotions and his tears were much better .
i draw that emotions in my head and i was little bit disappointed. 

Guest mywebfoot

@suziebee re request to write a sexy fic following ep 14:
There is no doubt in my mind, none at all, more certain than the status of Pluto as a planet (not hard to beat, I know) that there is no fic I can write, that will beat the collective imaginations of this forum as Healer and his girl stay in his loft of love for the next 7 days. Well, there is a fic to beat it, possibly, but it's been published already. It has "50" in its title. It's about a particular color.