[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

And here some more Videos I did :)I hope you enjoy them :)http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q8sYu6kgF4g
Music the Eternal Love of MLTRAnd http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zsysqc9aD94
Music: Give Me some Water!I really hope you enjoy them :)Still 3 days to go till next episode so we need to keep us warm ;

We've seen Jung Hoo in many images, but I want him to disguise as a woman when doing his mission. It'll be very funny and interesting.

cred: DC (Vegetable Bachelor Store)

I hope the writer will give us some similar scene like that. Hhehe...

;)

) :>

He's so pretty 8-} =))

If it happen..Please made CYS as the stylist...!

Or ahjumma? :-\"

Healer aka JH and YS holding hands in the preview????????!!!!!!!!!

OMFG!!!!!!!! hyperventilating, be still my heart KYAAAAAAAAA

OMGHSXSJDSFVNOSNDADJSF!!!!

I CAN'T ANYMORE. JUST CAN'T. HELP

*officially done and good for nothing*

sometime/somewhere later, much later....

*regains consciousness*

A slightly coherent self to all the awesome posters here: thank you for all the amazing pics, updates, thoughts and craziness, you're all AWESOME. <:-P ;) STAY COOL!

Seeing that the detective hasn't arrested PBS in the preview, I can only conclude that Ajumma has worked her hacking magic ....again ! For a second there, I was wondering why didn't her "warning" alarms start ringing. as she was already aware of the detective being on the tail of all people around CYS.........

Things I hope happen in the next episode -
SJH finds out CYS real identity
His mom gives him the pic of both of them sleeping <3
CYS realizes that there are some similarities between PBS and Healer....
CSY gets to use more of her "special skills"

Also, any guesses which movie the OTP are watching for their first date ?

I sure hope not the National Geographic Channel ! Not unless the animals are in the mating season and the Healer is subtly trying to tell CSY that he is ready to go to third base with her ;)

Cinderella1 said: The preview translation : (credit healer korean drama)

Jung Hoo asks Moon Ho if he knew what happened in 1992. Moon Ho tells him, "If you let me see your face, I'll answer all your questions."
Secretary Oh tells Moon Shik that someone is investigating the car accident case.
Detective Yoo tells Young Shin that Healer is a suspect of at least 2 murder cases.
Young Shin says, "Healer-nim, I want to meet with you. This is considered as my invitation."
Moon Ho says, "The eyes are alike, are you Jung Hoo?"

Guest RahmaD1430294071

no i think that her identity will be revealed soon so that writer-nim can torment us with the instability of relationship between JH and CY ( he will think that his father kill the father of the only woman that he love in whole live so he will break up with her after short dating and we will see the forbidden love and sadness )

Hello to all Healer fans!

I've been a silent lurker and today I decided to come out of the shadows! :P

I love this drama! After watching the last preview and how they hold hands!!! My feels!!!!!!

I can't wait for next episode. Monday come already.

Also, thank you to all of you who have been analyzing, doing fan art and all the rest. You all make so happy!!!!

RahmaD

said: no i think that her identity will be revealed soon so that writer-nin ken torment us with the instability of relationship between JH and CY ( he think will think that his father kill the father of the only woman that he love in whole live so he will break up with her after short dating and we will see the forbidden love and sadness )

Guest dramafana1

Hello! I was just thinking that Moon Ho can help Healer prove he didn't kill anyone because he has his brother recorded ordering the kill of that man and Healer. During that time didn't he have the camera in the book? Anyway Moon Ho knows that Healer didn't do it, but I don't know if he wants to reveal his brother's crimes. What do you think? 

Guest goongS-girl

@cristurbat- OMG! Probably my favorite FMV of Healer that I've come across thus far! Very well made! :)

Also, does anyone else think that this is more of a Spiderman than Superman vibe regardless of the fact that Ahjumma mentioned he was acting like Superman.  Because if you think about it, Mary Jane Watson (Spiderman's 2nd love interest) fell in love with Spiderman before she fell in love with Peter Parker. ...however, they are 2 in the same person! Whom she ends up marrying in the end anyways after she finds out Spiderman's true identity!!

Spiderman= Healer

Peter Parker= Park Bong Soo

MJ Watson= Chae Young Shin

eh??? Anyone else agree??

:D

Hello! I was just thinking that Moon Ho can help Healer prove he didn't kill anyone because he has his brother recorded ordering the kill of that man and Healer. During that time didn't he have the camera in the book? Anyway Moon Ho knows that Healer didn't do it, but I don't know if he wants to reveal his brother's crimes. What do you think? 

@dramafana1 I don't think Hyung ordered the murderers! It is the Elder who made all! An regarding the camera, I think Moon Ho found out a lot of secrets bcs of that and maybe even the secrets behind the picture

In the wake of the episode 11 preview where the paths of JH and MH cross again after 20 years as they learn each other’s identities and their connection, everyone is naturally curious when YS will discover Healer’s real face but also when will JH piece together that YS is actually his former playmate JA. It’s clear that these two don’t really remember each other, which is natural considering they were only 4-5 years old at that time. Though, they are able to subconsciously feel the familiriaty. She is still comforted by his presence just like she was more than 20 years ago. What about JH? Frankly, I’m curious when he is going to piece together the fact that the little girl, who he saw on the photo in the office of YS’s father, and the girl on the photo on the night table in MS’s house, are one and the same person - that she is the lost daughter of MS’s wife and the very girl he has fallen in love so deeply. Actually, I’m slightly suprised that he didn’t notice it immediately, but I guess he was distracted by discovering his father’s photograph next to it. I suspect he will make the connection eventually, perhaps after he sees a photo of little YS again since we have already seen a couple of scenes during which JH proved that he has great memory.tumblr_nhxgpgmcCJ1s8t96qo3_1280.pngtumblr_nhxgpgmcCJ1s8t96qo1_1280.png

I think that deep down JH remembers JA/YS - when he is searching her father’s office he is ready to pass by the writing table without a second look, but he catches her photo in his peripheral vision because something in her appearance obviously strikes a cord in him, because there is a visible shock after he spots the photo for the first time, like a stirring of a long forgotten memory. Only for it to be replaced by disappointment and sadness, the sudden hope all gone.

tumblr_nhxgpgmcCJ1s8t96qo4_1280.pngtumblr_nhxgpgmcCJ1s8t96qo5_1280.pngtumblr_nhxgpgmcCJ1s8t96qo2_1280.png 

@briseis I think they first need to find out the truth about their real parents! Actually that's why they don't recognise eachother yet, even if their soul are feeling it and vibrate as one, they are focus on their past! Their basis is not solid so first they need to put the basis and after that to build the walls of the house :)