[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Hair tips from Lee Jong-suk, Ji Chang-wook

Looking great requires a little more effort than just rolling out of bed in the morning. 

Here’s a few hair pointers from the stylists who look after thethe hottest guys on the small screen.

(SBS)

Lee Jong-suk, is making many viewers’ heart flutter as Dal-po in SBS drama “Pinocchio.” 

When Dal-po was an unsophisticated teenager, he wore a shaggy mop, but as he became a TV reporter, he refined his look. 

His stylist said she gave him a “natural” hairstyle to create a soft and sophisticated image.

“You can volumize your entire hair by crumpling it with your fist using a hairdryer. Straight hair without curls can be fixed with hairstyling products,” one of Lee’s hairdressers said. 

(KBS2)

Ji Chang-wook, the main actor of KBS drama “Healer,” plays an errand boy, who does everything for money. After Ji was told to investigate the actress Park Min-young, he disguised himself as a reporter.

His hairstyle change has played a role in giving a fresh twist to the drama. 

“He used to wear bangs without parting his hair and got soft curls to create an innocent image. Now, his bangs are thicker and heavier to display chic and sexy vibes,” said a hairstylist of Ji Chang-wook. 

(khnews@heraldcorp.com) KPOP HERALD

@‌sia3

i read somewhere that all ratings hv been dismal since sewol blackout.it make sense to me, since viewers had to look for alternative entertainment other than free to air tv. also cable tv like tvn n ocn hv been catching up on their offerings.

i hv taxi uncles watching videos on tablets, i think even elderly are turning to viewing via downloads. :-B

maddymappo said: newstory said: I still can't get over the issue with the phone. I'm most curious about whether it was a mistake in plot that they put the phone in Bong Soo's coat or it was intentional. If it's the latter, we don't know why would Bong Soo need the phone - did he want to secretly return it to Young Shin at the rooftop? Or he wanted to repair it first so he was just simply carrying it everywhere with him? There was also a great theory at Dramabeans (by Snickers):When Jung-hoo finds out the broken cell phone has been discovered, all he has to do as Healer is to preemptively contact Moon-ho saying that he had recovered the cell phone and slipped it into the bag. He couldn’t personally hand it to Young-shin due to Moon-ho’s “no personal contact” instruction. Moon-ho might think this way anyway without any prompting from Healer.
This is a very awesome way out, but I'm afraid Jung Hoo won't come up with it on the spot unless he had it all planned from the start.
Nevertheless, it is still early to say confidently that now Moon Ho knows, because there are still ways for Bong Soo to move suspicion away. Since it's episode 10, is most likely that Moon Ho will accept the explanation or will get suspicious but accept it at least partly. Then he should do something that would require to have Bong Soo and Healer at one place to verify.
But actually it is also questionable whether Bong Soo needs these excuses - the prosecutor has almost discovered that Bong Soo identity is fake, and for this he only needs to open his e-mail.

@kanyaprasetyo Totaly agreed SJN is just amazing! 

@AdelaM I'm wondering it too.Is it bad? I'm okay without high heels but to others like 
"you wear that. seriously????????????" 

Anyway I'm also CYS's type of fashion girl & this drama gave me some fashion tips too. :x

@PiyuMiUmesha so we are confronting with the same things hahahah! But for me doesn't matter now :))) I'm an aquarium so let's be originals and "steal" some tips from our CYS :D

Guest wookieLOVEyoung_changmin

@selenette‌ agree with u.. I watched healer dozen times, and ep 10 has been replied again n again.. It feels JH really confessed to PMY in a real from his bottom heart, his gaze was daebak n well said sincerity.. Wooow... Even mu self can feel that, imagine PMY can feel that too..

I have been silent reader and this is the first write n visit forum again since last year..

I was become silent because of confused how should i wrote a comment here because of healer n their chemistry was captivating..

So i've been busy watching..

And once more thing i've been trauma even now because of PMY.

But HEART DOESN'T LIE, PMY n JCE was so true not like with the other lead before, so i courage the strength to join writing again.

So i really hoping that PMY JCW could be real thing with their true chemistry beyond healer..

Happy for me to be a part of healer family like these..

Common guys we keep alive healer family forum..

Guest Cinderella1

JCWStalker said: Cinderella1 said: i couldn't agree more , JCH has marvelous acting skills , his performance is episode 10 when he was questioning his teacher about his father was outstanding . He proved that he can pull off any character brilliantly .
i bet he'll rise very high in the world of entertainment and will surely prove himself as a GREAT actor
JCH is sending a warning to all young actors saying " be carefull , i may dethrone anyone " :D

Found this Relationship Chart in DC, sorry if it has been posted before...very curious what the Orange coloured arrow means for Ahjumma and the Cyber Police guy (top right hand corner) ?? Were they once a couple ? Of future couple ?? Sibling ?? VBjXQBr.jpgPic cr Dc

Ahpheng said: Found this Relationship Chart in DC, sorry if it has been posted before...very curious what the Orange coloured arrow means for Ahjumma and the Cyber Police guy (top right hand corner) ?? Were they once a couple ? Of future couple ?? Sibling ?? Pic cr Dc

By the way, @Ahpheng great you have posted it, I also wanted to do it but because of another arrow - Moon Ho and Young Shin are connected with red arrow, which indicates romantic relationship.But actually this poster appeared even before the cast was finalized (there are photos missing), so it is not definite. But what is definite - originally Moon Ho and Young Shin relationship was (or still is?) supposed to be not brother-sister relationship but romantic (note that arrow is double-sided).

Need to do something to tide me over til Monday night. Tonight, I will watch Ep 10 on my big screen in all its subbed glory  :x :\"> :x

A shoutout to fellow SoGongers. Nice to see you on the thread as well ^^

I am getting intrigued by Moon Ho and Moon Shik. Moon Ho struck me as someone who has kept a secret bottled within himself. He must have seen or heard something when he was younger but for the sake of his noona, he kept quiet. He was willing to keep quiet until he discovered that Ji An could possibly be still alive. Now the dilemma is whether the shock will be too much for his noona, which is why he is still keeping quiet about Young Shin. He was right to expose Young Shin to the country's media because now it will be harder to make her 'disappear'. 

Along with that, more and more people are finding out about Healer and let's not forget that the detective has managed to find out that Bong Soo has a different face (on record). Let's hope Ajumma will save the day. 
ComicBook-App5_zps5766b800.jpg

Plan to create at least a comic a day til the next episode airs. Let's keep Healer on the first page of the Korean dramas thread!
P.S. Healer's fans are daebak. Just saw that the comments on Dramabeans for Ep 9 has shot past 1000 comments ! ^:)^

Since the pictures will be sent by email, I think Ajuhmma will intercept them before detective Yoon receives them...