[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

WOW GUYS WHAT A GREAT EP. MAN IN WAS AMAZING!!! but my streaming stoped in the end and i didn't see prew. please tell me what is in the prew was?JCW and PMY  :x they such cool together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow!!!!!!! oh i need raw now! thank you for recap dear @qwenli  :-*

MS discussion with MH makes it clear that because of his obsession of getting CMH, he had something to do with YS biological dad death and her disappearance,   after CMH shock when MH was trying to tell her what happens if YS happens to be alive.

MH asked his hyung the same question and he said that YS can't be alive and if she was MS said in a coded way that she would have to die as he had a hard time convincing CMH that YS is dead.

Healer needs to find time to go kick the azz of that cowardly politician as he is the type to pick on people weaker than him, seeing as he is taking his frustration that YS came to see him trying to gather more evidence against him on that woman in the green house.

Guest delicatehan

@qwenli thankyou so much for live recaps!

One of the reasons that i like about CYS is, she tries so hard to protect PBS from danger... and i hope she will not get angry with him when she knows that PBS is Healer :-S :-S :-S

Oksana Syutra said: WOW GUYS WHAT A GREAT EP. MAN IN WAS AMAZING!!! but my streaming stoped in the end and i didn't see prew. please tell me what is in the prew was?JCW and PMY  :x they such cool together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow!!!!!!! oh i need raw now! thank you for recap dear @qwenli  :-*

@qwenli: Not enough words to thank you for the live recap! It's looks like an amazing episode! I can't wait to watch it later on today even if that means I will have to go to sleep at midnight.

@delicatehan: You're right. She's trying to protect him, but ends up being protected by him. I hope CYS will realize his reasons to stay hidden and won't be angry with him. After all, he is her life savior.

Can anyone tell me what ahjumma said to Healer's teacher? I understood lil of the conversation like something that Healer still do not know and asking the man on the other line whether he had any other disciple? Got the vibe that ahjumma will cut off Healer the moment he jeopardises the orgn.

Can send me link too? Good to have standbys

Thank you for the live recap @qwenli!! ^:)^ ^:)^

What a great day, fell asleep just one hour before Healer I-) :(( :((
Only catch up the tail end of the episode when SJH and CYS are with enemies, SJH hugs CYS, then escape through the dust :bz

I admit the hug is so sweet... so well done and so appropriate!

Here's my gift to you all... really sorry not able to live recap
B5d0xH_CcAA-r9M.jpg

@rorody15My signal hanged at that time. So Taemin was the girl who drove the white sports car around? Thanks for the info

@delicatehanoh yes you are right, wonder if CYS will get angry when she knows PBS = Healer.  :-?
Two interesting ending pix. credit to qiqibaobei99 of Baidu

f49b66c4b74543a99a2adf751d178a82b80114d3

5dcedc0fd9f9d72a0aa92aa4d72a2834359bbb38

look at his smile. is that a smirk? haha knowing that he is the one who saved her but yet not discovered by her? 

next ep preview, CYS talking on phone says that her first love has appeared. fans speculating if she is refering to Moon Ho or PBS or Healer. :-? Looks like there may be a love triangle coming up. :-$

juzluvpink said: Can anyone tell me what ahjumma said to Healer's teacher? I understood lil of the conversation like something that Healer still do not know and asking the man on the other line whether he had any other disciple? Got the vibe that ahjumma will cut off Healer the moment he jeopardises the orgn. Can send me link too? Good to have standbys

Guest delicatehan

@qwenli omgg was that a smirk or smile??? i loveeeeeee CYS a lottttttttt :x we can know from her face, how worried she was towards PBS aka Healer >:D<

Only watching for about 10 mins and reading @qwenli live recap, gosh it was intense!! :x

@qwenli btw if fans speculating she's in love with Moon Ho/PBS/Healer that would be love square! Just that she doesn't realize that PBS and Healer is the same guy =)) =))

@kanyaprasetyoWhat happened to you, my friend. How come you fell asleep? :))I was wondering if I was typing to myself when the thread was so quiet during the live broadcast. :))______
yeah ep was interesting except for some slower parts, but maybe it wont be boring when we have subs. 
\:D/

kanyaprasetyo said: Only watching for about 10 mins and reading @qwenli live recap, gosh it was intense!! :x

@qwenli btw if fans speculating she's in love with Moon Ho/PBS/Healer that would be love square! Just that she doesn't realize that PBS and Healer is the same guy =)) =))

saved2K said: Hello everyone, something must have gone wrong.... I can no longer send the link to those who asked after @rorody15.  Could someone please send the link to them so they could also watch tomorrow via live stream.  Thank you