[Thai Drama 2014] Love Sick The Series รักวุ่น วัยรุ่นแสบ

Guest skeletonworks

12 hours ago, rei06 said:

Oh.. you are right though no need to go there if you won't fangirl...

And OH MY GOOOSSSHH you love Yuri on Ice...nyahahahaha,,,..me too me too...:wub:

4 thai dramas? that's a lot..nyahehehe..what are those though? are they good watch?

Haha yeah, YOI is my favourite to watch at the moment since Haikyu season 3 ended, and it trumps every other thing I'm watching lol.

Yeah I'm currently watching 4 Thai dramas (if we exclude U-Prince, Sotus and Lovey-Dovey), 2 older stuff and 2 new dramas from this year. The new ones are Nagee/Narkee (a love story between a mystical snake goddess with a human) and Puer Tur (Push/Esther pair from U-Prince Handsome Cowboy), and the older one is Love Started at the Fence (Mark/Kimmy). Nagee is a must watch (though only 2 episodes out of 11 are subbed so far). Puer Tur is quite cute, and Love Started at the Fence is quite fun.

• Replies 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, whitedove said:

Haha yeah, YOI is my favourite to watch at the moment since Haikyu season 3 ended, and it trumps every other thing I'm watching lol.

Yeah I'm currently watching 4 Thai dramas (if we exclude U-Prince, Sotus and Lovey-Dovey), 2 older stuff and 2 new dramas from this year. The new ones are Nagee/Narkee (a love story between a mystical snake goddess with a human) and Puer Tur (Push/Esther pair from U-Prince Handsome Cowboy), and the older one is Love Started at the Fence (Mark/Kimmy). Nagee is a must watch (though only 2 episodes out of 11 are subbed so far). Puer Tur is quite cute, and Love Started at the Fence is quite fun.

YOI got me hooked..like I didnt even know that it will to that..I havent read the mange of it..they are so cute I cant..

Wow! I think I am gonna watch Nagee first..lmao..based from your description it is a must watch...nyahehehe....

I am excited for U-prince though..Are White and Captain be in one screen??

Thanks really for information..youve given me lots already...nyahahaha..and I am willing to still receive..

8 hours ago, whitedove said:

WWCT spam for today:

agCmdK5.jpg

6OxmTg5.jpg

More under the cut:

Hide contents

White is thirsty...af....:wub::wub::wub:WK2bl8Q.jpg

TqGe8oN.jpg

T4mSa24.jpg

jKoDkRO.jpg

3wDRily.jpg

eRR9s00.jpg

3NHFVFP.jpg

4qMyppr.jpg

cr. on pics

On 12/22/2016 at 1:26 PM, rei06 said:

YOI got me hooked..like I didnt even know that it will to that..I havent read the mange of it..they are so cute I cant..

Wow! I think I am gonna watch Nagee first..lmao..based from your description it is a must watch...nyahehehe....

I am excited for U-prince though..Are White and Captain be in one screen??

Thanks really for information..youve given me lots already...nyahahaha..and I am willing to still receive..

I hope Nagee will continue to be subbed. It's like, the hottest drama in Thailand this year!

Yeah White & Captain will share screentime in both of their parts in U-Prince.

Oh YOI is not based on a manga since it's an original story.

Captain will be in the next Love Song Love Series drama project which will be broadcast on GMM25 in 2017. The title is "The Little Boat Should Leave Shore", based on this song by Bodyslam: http://deungdutjai.com/2013/12/08/reualekkuanaukjahkfungbodyslam/ (MV, lyrics & translation). His co-stars include Praew Chaisang (who plays Zomzom in Hormones The Series season 3), Plustor Pronpiphat and Paly Panta.

mZ2NdcN.jpg

F9zbMb4.jpg

More under the cut:

nbPBSfR.jpg

qwKfIKD.jpg

oMJ39Pw.jpg

cr. on pics

On 12/17/2016 at 5:32 AM, whitedove said:

Captain's photoshoot in Sudsapda magazine 16 Dec 2016:

More under the cut:

Hide contents

cr. on pics

Oh wow Captain has grown so much. He looks so much more like a superstar/ model now. I believe he is partly of a Chinese descent right? I bet he is very popular among Chinese fans too.

I'm a longtime fan of Captain and Lovesick the series ever since its first season came out. Just dropping by to say hi. Happy holidays, everyone!

On 30/12/2016 at 2:23 PM, lakorncrayz said:

I'm a longtime fan of Captain and Lovesick the series ever since its first season came out.

For sure, LS 1 & 2 is my fav series and Dayu (CA) is my fav actor. So Captain is so close behind they could be tween! Yes, since the last LS ep, he changed in a good way (to me), and as for Singto, i like a lot his smile. I wish both a happy and busy (as actor) new year, as for any Captain and LS fans!

On 12/28/2016 at 4:54 PM, whitedove said:

I hope Nagee will continue to be subbed. It's like, the hottest drama in Thailand this year!

Yeah White & Captain will share screentime in both of their parts in U-Prince.

Oh YOI is not based on a manga since it's an original story.

I watched episode 1...yehey for me..it's a thumbs up for me ..

oh good thing they will share screentime..I miss them together..it's been a while..

oh really?what a beautiful story indeed..and I miss YOI

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EACH ONE OF YOU! Hoping that you will have a prosperous new year. Let's celebrate it with more WWCT!!:wub::wub:

On 12/28/2016 at 5:42 PM, whitedove said:

Just like Captain, White will also be releasing his 2017 calendar soon!

I really wanna order both..but I don't know how..lel

2 hours ago, rei06 said:

I watched episode 1...yehey for me..it's a thumbs up for me ..

oh good thing they will share screentime..I miss them together..it's been a while..

oh really?what a beautiful story indeed..and I miss YOI

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EACH ONE OF YOU! Hoping that you will have a prosperous new year. Let's celebrate it with more WWCT!!:wub::wub:

I really wanna order both..but I don't know how..lel

Happy New Year! :)

For Captain's calendar, I ordered mine through captainstories on twitter and they'll send it after the New Year. They will probably open second lot after they've sent out the first lot. For White, I'm not ordering but if you want, you can order through whitewofamily.

And good news, White & Captain's parts in U-Prince will be combined into one story, like the sisters in Kiss The Series!

KiranKiryu part will start on 15 January. I'll post more details in the U-Prince thread.

On 12/29/2016 at 6:08 AM, gogole mongol said:
  Reveal hidden contents

ebLpmc9.jpg&key=bb1aa2dc814ac683c717b907

How enigmatic Captain is so magnificent on this one!

He has been modelling a lot this year besides acting. He also participated in 2 major fashion shows in the first half of the year.

On 12/30/2016 at 9:23 PM, lakorncrayz said:

Oh wow Captain has grown so much. He looks so much more like a superstar/ model now. I believe he is partly of a Chinese descent right? I bet he is very popular among Chinese fans too.

I'm a longtime fan of Captain and Lovesick the series ever since its first season came out. Just dropping by to say hi. Happy holidays, everyone!

Hi and welcome! :)

3 hours ago, whitedove said:

He has been modelling a lot this year besides acting. He also participated in 2 major fashion shows in the first half of the year.

Thanks for info, i didn't know this before. I think Captain had been touched by the gods, cause as time is passing by, he is more and more with a so nice face! Happy Phun to be in love with an angel!

Official trailer for U-Prince Series: KiranKiryu will be out today at 6pm!

Until now, i wasn't interested with U-Prince serie, but this pic created interest for this next one. Thanks for the news.:grin:

ps: how strange White still have this touch of sadness in his eyes (that made him so adorable), while Captain offer his large smile! Love them!

On 1/1/2017 at 6:19 PM, whitedove said:

Happy New Year! :)

For Captain's calendar, I ordered mine through captainstories on twitter and they'll send it after the New Year. They will probably open second lot after they've sent out the first lot. For White, I'm not ordering but if you want, you can order through whitewofamily.

And good news, White & Captain's parts in U-Prince will be combined into one story, like the sisters in Kiss The Series!

KiranKiryu part will start on 15 January. I'll post more details in the U-Prince thread.

And YEAS YEAS YEAS!!! Ive seen the trailer and I am so hyped up already.

I Cant WAIT!!!! 

Thanks for the information about the calendar...mwaah mwaah

Oh maybe I should go to UPrince thread too..thanks:sweatingbullets:

lol I just watched the teaser for U-Prince series and all i see is Phunnoh everywhere xD right from the start to when Captain character started nagging on the bus, i was like 'Noh is it you' lolll their bickering hasn't changed i see lol

Idk if i'm gonna check it out, it wouldn't be subbed anyway? but yea, i'm kinda happy that these two get to work tgether again. I still think their chemistry is one of the best, even in not BL series they still stand out.

I'd been a silent lurker since LS1&2, just dropped by ^^

On 1/2/2017 at 6:20 PM, gogole mongol said:

Until now, i wasn't interested with U-Prince serie, but this pic created interest for this next one. Thanks for the news.:grin:

ps: how strange White still have this touch of sadness in his eyes (that made him so adorable), while Captain offer his large smile! Love them!

Although Kirun & Kiryu are twins, their personalities are different. Kirun is the older twin, more responsible, quieter and a bit of loner. Kiryu is the more popular one, have many friends, hyper and flirtatious, and loves to hang out with his gang (Hawk, Hippie and Sibtis, though Sibtis won't appear in this part, and all 3 of them are main leads in their own segments). The only thing they have in common is how much they love to bicker with each other.

16 hours ago, RanP said:

lol I just watched the teaser for U-Prince series and all i see is Phunnoh everywhere xD right from the start to when Captain character started nagging on the bus, i was like 'Noh is it you' lolll their bickering hasn't changed i see lol

Idk if i'm gonna check it out, it wouldn't be subbed anyway? but yea, i'm kinda happy that these two get to work tgether again. I still think their chemistry is one of the best, even in not BL series they still stand out.

I'd been a silent lurker since LS1&2, just dropped by ^^

Sure they'll have subs. GMMTV (not to be confused with GMM25 the channel) always subs their production. Official GMMTV YouTube channel has been subbing U-Prince Series since Part 1. They're currently uploading Part 5. Their subs are usually one month behind because GMM has a deal with LINE TV which is showing reruns of the episodes, and they make money out of it. Kirun&Kiryu is part 7&8 combined, so episode 1 with Eng subs will be uploaded to the channel after they've finished uploading Part 6 (which is currently airing).

Archived