[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

thanks @akira9 for the new poster...

new members of seescape... woot woot!! 
<:-P <:-P <:-P

it's great... but.... WHERE IS THE VOCALIST?? WE NEED ANOTHER STRONG GIRL'S ROCKING VOICE VOCALIST!!!

*EDIT*

james didn't hold any instrument... is he the new vocalist?? they change to man voice now?? no more girl vocalist?? :(

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a reason why most of us are lured to the NonThee ship. I've watched all the NonThee scenes (all over again) and it seems like they are the only scenes where we can see Thee to be genuinely laughing or smiling. And Non tries really well to have him smile.

At one point i was wondering if Non was just imaginary (hahahaha) because why would someone, all of a sudden, come to rescue Thee from sadness? Hehehe (i hope im making sense). But I'm glad that Non is there for Thee.

As to Phu, I hope he starts accepting himself. I don't know but i feel like i want ti fast forward and see him moved on and have decided ti accept himself fir what he is. I dont feel like witnessing the process.

Something I was thinking about...

justfriends.jpg

When Phu and Toei have a fight on the elevated ground between Siam Paragon and Siam Center, Toei says to Phu, "Tar and I are just friends."

I was thinking: Yeah, that might be. But wait -- How does Toei even know that Tar is just a friend to her? She doesn't have any other friends! So what standard does she have to understand that Tar is only a friend and nothing more? I mean, what idea or other friendship is she comparing her friendship with Tar to? How could she know he's just a friend? Does she have enough experience to figure it out? o.O

Toei is almost always alone. When she's not, she's with Tar (or, recently, Phu). Of course, Toei is apparently on pretty good terms with Mhog, and they are able to talk seriously and with deep advice (S01E04); but Mhog and Toei don't actually hang out. For the past week or two, Toei and Kan have become real friends following the business with Teacher Pin; but again, they don't actually hang out (yet)...

Toei basically has one friend.

So how could Toei even know what it's like to "just be friends" with anyone, let alone with a guy who "used to like her"?

Let's say Toei is right. In reality, Tar is just a friend. Still, how does she know?

In reality, Toei experiences "friendship" as "how I am with Tar." She doesn't compare "how I am with Tar" to other friendships that she understands from the inside. Right?

So, in Phu's defence, Toei can't adequately answer his concerns. :( Phu is being stupid -- just like he says. But Toei's own answers certainly don't help him.

Then I thought about this:

stophanging.jpg

This is where Phu doesn't get it. He's got it completely backwards. Tar is Toei's only real friend (assuming he's just a friend)! Toei needs more friends, not fewer. If she had more friends, Phu's concerns would alleviate, too. Phu should see that. But instead Phu sees Tar as a rival. It doesn't occur to him that Toei is caught in a situation where she has few friends to help her understand herself, her relationships, and the world.

yoyo_icecube said:

james didn't hold any instrument... is he the new vocalist?? they change to man voice now?? no more girl vocalist?? :(

bencanuck said: Something I was thinking about...

When Phu and Toei have a fight on the elevated ground between Siam Paragon and Siam Center, Toei says to Phu, "Tar and I are just friends."

I was thinking: Yeah, that might be. But wait -- How does Toei even know that Tar is just a friend to her? She doesn't have any other friends! So what standard does she have to understand that Tar is only a friend and nothing more? I mean, what idea or other friendship is she comparing her friendship with Tar to? How could she know he's just a friend? Does she have enough experience to figure it out? o.O

Toei is almost always alone. When she's not, she's with Tar (or, recently, Phu). Of course, Toei is apparently on pretty good terms with Mhog, and they are able to talk seriously and with deep advice (S01E04); but Mhog and Toei don't actually hang out. For the past week or two, Toei and Kan have become real friends following the business with Teacher Pin; but again, they don't actually hang out (yet)...

Toei basically has one friend.

So how could Toei even know what it's like to "just be friends" with anyone, let alone with a guy who "used to like her"?

Let's say Toei is right. In reality, Tar is just a friend. Still, how does she know?

In reality, Toei experiences "friendship" as "how I am with Tar." She doesn't compare "how I am with Tar" to other friendships that she understands from the inside. Right?

So, in Phu's defence, Toei can't adequately answer his concerns. :( Phu is being stupid -- just like he says. But Toei's own answers certainly don't help him.

Then I thought about this:

This is where Phu doesn't get it. He's got it completely backwards. Tar is Toei's only real friend (assuming he's just a friend)! Toei needs more friends, not fewer. If she had more friends, Phu's concerns would alleviate, too. Phu should see that. But instead Phu sees Tar as a rival. It doesn't occur to him that Toei is caught in a situation where she has few friends to help her understand herself, her relationships, and the world.

yoyo_icecube said:

VarutK said:

The half naked man is very lean, almost skinny, while Phu is a bit more muscled and stouter. The half naked man's body shape is very much like, let's say, Phai...

In fact, it may very well be Phai and has nothing to do with Phu. GTH is trying to mislead us big time. And Phai's story will likely have some shocking element of it own at some point, which may come when we least expect it.

The "dancing women" are in a different setting, a crowded dancing club, while Phu is not shown at the same place. Phu is at a quieter place, likes a restaurant or maybe a quiet bar. He kisses someone here, either a woman or a ladyboy, and he seems to end up on a bed with that person.

I definitely feel that GTH is trying very hard at fooling us with this preview... and guess what? It's their favorite trick that they are very good at too!

Guest Earthkeeper

During an interview with the Director, he revealed about 10 things that viewers must know about Hormones Season 2.
Many of these are old news. But a few are interesting.

hormones-the-series-009.png

vlcsnap-2014-07-12-18h26m46s141.png

1. The Series is no longer available on Youtube. It is only available on GTH On Air, YouTube Live (Thai IP addresses only), AIS Movie Store.
This is because The Series was sold to Vietnam even before it is broadcasted in Thailand.

2. Change of Director to P'Ping Kriangkrai (พี่ปิง เกรียงไกร วชิรธรรมพร)

3. The content of Season 2 is "stronger" or more "alarming" than Season 1.

4. All Season 1 cast are in Season 2.

5. 5 new cast members in Season 2, and will be the main cast in Season 3.

6. The relationship of all the cast are more complicated. There will be 15 episodes (including episode 0).

7. The Series has finished filming. All loose ends of Season 1 have been addressed.

8. Apart from Boy-Boy couple, there will also be a Girl-Girl couple.

9. There will still have product placements. iPhones have been replaced by Samsung phones, although there will still be some iPhones shown.

10. Cast members who are at Grade 12 in season 2 will not be in season 3.

Source: http://www.khajochi.com/2014/07/10-things-you-should-know-before-hormones-the-series-2.html

Guest reisei

Hi from a former lurker. Since no one pointed out about the Ching thing in EP4, I've decided to join the thread (what a weird reason). I Hope you guys understand and don't mind my English. I think non-Thai may not know the meaning of it. 'Tee Ching', which means playing a pair of Ching, is a slang term for lesbian action. I don't wanna sound like a perv, but try to picture similar THINGS hitting each other then you will get the point. It's kinda funny yet insulting word. That's why Dao gets mad at Dew for annoyingly teasing her like that. To avoid using this word, some say 'playing Thai classical music' instead. And I lol'd so hard when I first saw the scene where Dao and Koi were being cute to each other in THAT music room. =))

Guest nagonagonago

There is so much to read I have to do my homework now before I continue. Maybe I'll reply later... or after two days @.@ hahahaha

Guest milotic55

Hi i'm new to this, and I'm a big fan of this bl romance that is happening this story so I'm going to give my own interpretation, I hope we will be able to ahve a nice debate on this
So what  do we have so far for this thee-phu-non relationship??1.The Basket ball picture, where phu is blocking non from scoring a goal, and thee is right under the goal2. Thee is clearly not over Phu, even if he is decides to cut ties with Phu, adn Phu is still confuse about his feeling3. Phu and toei relationship is going bad, and they break up by the preview of of episode 54. Non is the mysterious boy... we dont know much about him or what are his intentions, friendly or romantic? He will also be promoted to season 3 main cast5. We have scene thank to the credit, that thee does indeed kiss Non, and Non confront him about it6.Toei might start a relationship with Tar, = which is why tar current girlfriend is showed beating up Toei
What does all of these mean??1. This picture is clear to me that phu is going to interfere with non and thee relationship, it seems like he will succeed also as he clearly jumped higher and will be able to block the ball 2. Meaning there is still a chance Phu and Thee can still get back together3. This boost the chances of Phu and Thee getting back togerther4 and 5. Now why would Non be so upset that Thee kissed him? First possible reason, he is not gay and is just a friend, but that really contradicts everything they have been hinted like the basket ball poster, and why would he would be not okay about it, because we know he is not homophobic. Knowing his personality if he was not okay with thee kissing him because he only treats thee as a friend, there is no reason why he should be this upset, he would have told thee off with his bright personality that he is not interested and that he is sorry. Second possible reason, Thee is using Non as someone to distract him from Phun, Non is deeply upset about this, Thee can't choose, and possible ends up with Phun in the end which is why we have Non crying so hard near the end of the serie.6. This backs up the fact that Toei will probably have a relationship with Tar, so Phun won't be with toei again but thee and they will leave the series, giving places to a new development of a possible gay character Non in season 3, as well as Tar's girlfriend. Like the director said it highly unlikely the cast who is graduating will still be in the season 3, or at most will only cameo

Okay I might be over analysing things, but I think if we were too carefully think about what is highly likely to happen and what makes sense the most with  what the series have given us till now, I think we will have a phu-tee ending. But of course this is just my opinion :DDD, let me know what you think about it

Archived