[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

Seriously! Phu is one selfish bastard (actually the poor kid is confused but whatever) he wants both Toei and Thee in his life. Moreover Thee was finally starting to get on with his life and that kiss may make Thee think that he has a chance to go back.

Phu needs to start thinking about others and not only about himself. When there isn't Toei, it's Thee, when it's not Thee it's Toei. Now I feel like Phu is using Thee to lick his wounds after having problems in his relationship with Toei. His actions are hurting both Teoi and Thee.

R-U-D-E!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ep 4 is again better than the previous episode. It's amazing that the show is able to get more and more exciting. If they are able to do this to the last episode, we could have a historic tv series ever for Thailand. It actually is historic in a way, as Phu-Thee kissing scene today is the most graphic ever for mainstream Thai tv.

thanks @bencanuck and the rest for the updates!!

@bencanuck I'm trying to excuse his action for being young and confused, but argh!!!! he is frustrating at this point. 0_0

@uglypearl exactly my feelings right now.... he kind of needs a slap lol

thanks to all recappers... you guys rock!!! 
i wish i could kill 2 person right now 
1) phu 2) din
phu partying, having sex... remind me of his scene in season 1 when he was feeling sad in a taxi, there's a woman in the taxi.. and p'yong did tell fans (in homeroom) that 'something' did happen after that. and now he do it again, having sex as he like when he's upset. you brought this to yourself.. act without thinking others feeling, and now he do whatever he likes without thinking of his parents. phu??? why are you become like this? is his mom spoiled him too much? ah... he's always praise himself infront of his mom and critics (teasing) his brother in front of his parents.. HELLO!! PLEASE GET YOURSELF A MIRROR!!! 

I had enough of Phu selfish act... 
I WANT WIN-KWAN TAR-PANG STORY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ps: im going to ease my angry hungry stomach. will be right back

Thank you all for the updates! You guys rock!!!

As it happens, (just by reading your comments and updates) it seems like whatever will happen to Phu...he deserves it. But poor guy. I knew some people who are confused who exactly did the same thing (party, drink and sex) just because they can't accept themselves.

This episode reserved its BANG in the later part. As you can see, it seems like the main focus is the sexuality issues.

I hope to watch it tomorrow. BIG THANKS!!

I suppose the scene with Thee-Phu was a last thing something aka the "good bye". At least, Thee is getting Phu out of his life, glad that Phu's actions in this episode didn't confuse him even more.
- - -
Hope something good will happen with Win, this guy needs a hug once in a while

Archived