[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

Guest kashie19

coffeecoffee said: Frankly speaking ep 12 creeps me out. I cant even watch the whole thing. Luckily ep 13 looks interesting enough. I dont know why but the trailer sudden makes me so excited :D Btw I know it is weird but suddenly Phai looks so good with Toei haha. I wonder what it would be like if the actor/actress was paired up with different person. (Although I must say all existing chemistry is good) Always want to see Michael/Mhog with other mains. He has little chemistry with Pattie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nicmartin

I do think Mhorg and Kwan have strong chemistry. Toie/Tar and Phu/Thee are electric. 
Phu has zero chemistry with Toie, in my opinion. He has better chemistry with P'Bomb. 

Hmmm... Just remembered this, shown in the last episode of Next Gen:

pangpopsofa.jpg

Pop using his mobile. KhanomPang pops up behind the sofa.

Pang: "What are you doing?"
Pop: "Nothing."
Pang: "Really? What are you looking at?"
Pop: "What would I be doing?"
Pang: "Let me see that."
Pop: "Nothing, nothing, nothing! Pang!"

Director Ping tells Praewa and Top to keep giving it to each other, back and forth.

Is it a cut scene, or is it a cute scene in ep 13? :-?

(I'm pretty sure we haven't had this scene yet, or any scene where they're both wearing these clothes...)

It is kind of funny that although we usually have different opinions on other characters/plots, we all share the same when it comes to Phu.
Yeah, the dating scene in season1 is kind of cute, but in the new season Phu-Toei seems so forced >-<
bencanuck said: coffeecoffee said:

I agree that Michael has chemistry with Mint before. It is just too bad he and Pattie does not have "that sparkling" like Peach and Pattie

@uglypearl I hear what you hear, too... :) But I don't trust any random sound effects from GTH. It could just be an elaborate trap! :))

It seems almost everyone has thoughts on whether Win will die or not... and whether he should live or not... Before Saturday comes around, I guess I'll join in. :D

For my part, I can see why he might die. It fits Win's teen/family/social issue in the show: drugs. Drugs can kill, so he might die. His death would show possible, real consequences.

But... that's not all there is to Win doing drugs, is it? I mean, Win's story isn't only a social issue. It's also about Win's personality. In terms of Win's whole character, part of the issue seems to be Win's personality problem that has been there from the beginning: "I want to do that/I want to push the limits" + "I want to be in control". He even talks like that to Jane:

controlit.jpg
controlit2.jpg

True to his character, Win dared to try to control this. And then it spun out of control. :(

So... I hope Win doesn't die. What I'd really like is for Win to learn to "control it" the only real way: proper drug rehab, etc. That way, the same message gets across about drugs: it's deadly serious. And (in my opinion) it deals directly with Win's "push the limit" + "be in control" personality problem, too. Win will have to learn what real control is and what real control isn't, etc. He will learn the hard way, but he will learn. Also, Rehab Win walks a middle ground between drug overdose having no consequences at all, and Win's mistake resulting in a (literal) dead end.

My opinion: Could we have Rehab Win, please? :)

The only thing that convinces me not to let Win die in the series is because of Kwan (but to tell you honestly, I want Win to die as he never learned from his mistakes). 
Kwan will for sure blame herself if Win will die because she never done anything to stop or help Win get out of the drug problem. She will succumb to self-blame and eventually ruin her relationship with Mhog and the rest. So don't let Win die. Okay? :))

Guest loveislove

please just keep going your conversation, never mind if I interrupt you guys (again)!!!
I learnt that Tou tweeted that he is no longer in the next episode, so why did I see a picture of him and Phu??? Are we cheated by him??? hahaha
If the next episode will be open ending for Thee, so that's  what i am imagining now (I keep it on Italic form):
This is the day before the event, Thee is now studying hard for the entrance exam, then he takes a break by reading some stuff on internet. Accidentally he finds out this thread on soompi and Kuda's website too and read some comments/feed back about ep 11,12. Of course, before that he already made up his mind for all things next.Thee: (giggling, confusing and thinking), omg, i don't understand why they have many negative comments about that, why did they think i'm a miserable gay? You have to know I'm better than that, I made up my mind for all the thing happened in my life. I will keep going and choose the destiny i have to go.However I have to admit I used to get in trouble with Phu, ya know, it's kinda hard if you fall in love with your best friend and knew his respond but then he turns out he didn't love you anymore and instead chose over the other.I used to be in mess with Nont too, but I regret for all the thing I did in that night, he is such adorable kid and a good bro, and also my best friend too in the time without Phu in my life. I have to say thankful and apologize to him, is it good if I talk to him tomorrow?By the way, thanks for all your comment, i did realize that many of you still love and support me, I will try my best to get in the university i want to attend, so I hope one of my true love (maybe it's you) will be waiting for me. hehehe, please wait for me krub, I'm on my way krub :)))))P/s: Dear my fans, please keep going, if you are always searching for one who is your true love, some day you will find out. The memories I had in highschool which i never forget will be my experience, i will keep those sweet/good moments I recall.
And this is the event day, after having a talk with Nont, Thee sees Phu (in the picture)Thee: (feeling free, peaceful and thinking) i'm no longer crush on him (Phu), but we still have chance to be normal friend, don't we?Phu (confusing again): should I have a talk to Thee? What is he thinking right now?
My imagination stop here, nothing left inside my head, hahaha, sorry for my poor writing again. If the next episode turns out the worst, or they just hang that, i do hope someone will write some fanfic for this series. hahahaP/s: I don't know why I can't help but laughing out loud when I read many negative comments from Kuda's website, maybe I do think that the next episode will have many surprised thing, maybe something will satisfy us then. Thus which reaction they/we do if they know it? All the things they/we keep in their/us mind so far was dead wrong (ok, i count the one who stop watching Hormones since ep 11 was on air too). I know I will be ok with all kinds of ending HTS will show us, but keep thinking many positive/happy ending made me excited more :))P/ss: so HTS please don't trick us one more time by showing us some nice pictures like that :))

Guest kashie19

^ Last year GTH and Sentosa Spooktacular collaborated to put on some attractions using GTH horror films such as Coming Soon, LaddaLand, and Pee Mak. I don't know if they are doing it again this year, but Peach (Win)'s band "White Rose" will be preforming there as well as Indonesia on the 29.

Their visit to Singapore is not for the movie or GTH promotion. It is for the EFM one night with star. I guess they are bringing guests from Thailand  to Singapore. Although it is right that spookatuclar is joint between Sentosa and GTH.
@bencanuck : let me know if you want to visit singapore sometimes. We can have a 'teh tarik' or chilli crab together here :)

@diankusuma I worry that when I next go to Singapore and/or JB, I'm going to run out of time visiting people... but it's difficult to turn down anything involving teh tarik. :D

Michael just started a new Facebook page about his photography.

Apparently the book that Khwan gives Mhog (Wish Us Luck) is, in real life, one of the sources of inspiration for Michael's own travel photography.

1006104_1539691169580032_626911870968265
Post on the above-mentioned Facebook about travel photography inspiration.

wishusluck.jpg
Khwan to Mhog: S02E01.

B-)
:-bd

Archived