[Drama 2014] My Lovely Girl 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀

jerebtang

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kdramafanfan

sanika said: @strawberries34:

What you said makes sense. But judging from the shock on HY's face, it is blatantly clear that this is the first time HW has acted this way with her. Thereby we could conclude that he has never truly rejected her outright. Which brings me back to my original point. From my POV, HW probably cares for HY's feelings. In order not to hurt her, he didn't reject her simply did not react, hoping that she will give up eventually. Also, even if HY pretended not remember anything after the drunken night, he could have given her a short recap and highlights of the conversation that had happened there by making his feeling on the matter absolutely clear. Had he done that, I would not have blamed him. But he simply went along with it....again. Its been 12 years, he should have found 5 minutes during that time to very gently but firmly tell HY to move on and get a life. HY is clinging to any hope she has and after knowing her for 12 years, HW should have figured this out and cut the strings long time back.

successfully burned my breakfast this morning coz i'm busy watching the BTS vid..over n over again! thanks for the lovely pictures,cute gifs..thank you very much.Hello L,why are you so cute?? why?? please hit me in my face!;p
SN and HW proves that age doesn't matter..Love those two..such great chemistry on and off screen! two more sleeps until the next episode..wahey!! can't wait. 
<:-P  :x

Guest hanaf1430294020

@strawberries34  thank u so much  , but g.brown songs is so good i love ir

me too the song is so amazing lets do it together  :)) hana dul ses

imagesfec1f.jpg

class="content-title"Top Ten K-drama Moments of the Week – October Week 3 w6t10mlg1.jpg

1. “My Lovely Girl“: It’s getting hot in here!

Rain could be acting opposite a tree, and he’d have chemistry with it. However, whenever he gets close to his leading lady, Krystal, their hotness sizzles up our screens!

While watching a street concert, Se Na is shoved against Hyun Wook by the crowd. Suddenly, they both appear to stop breathing. Of course, we did, too!

skipped  . . . . . . .

w6t10mlg2.jpg

8. “My Lovely Girl“: Stay calm and breathe deep

Who wouldn’t crush on a guy who gets all nervous to see us, so much so that he paces anxiously as he waits for us to show up?

Recently on “My Lovely Girl,” Shi Woo invited Se Na to his apartment to discuss writing a song. He was so excited about being alone with her that he had to take several deep breaths before he could open the door for her. We call that adorable!

Source:http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/20/top-ten-k-drama-moments-of-the-week-october-week-3/9/

kdramafanfan said:

My personal feelings are that HW is actually written inconsistently. On the one hand he is a nice, reasonable guy who wants to help out his dead gf's sister and likes dogs. On the other he does weird things like agree to randomly fire SN without thinking about how this will likely destroy her career. He makes a half-heart belated attempt to help her with her career which came IMO as selfish and uncaring. In the earlier episodes he risks her future and makes some bet with the other songwriter bad guy with the consequence being if she loses her career is over. Again, dumb and absurd (writing not HW as a character). And then we see HW do things that will make the female audience like him like showing SN attention and disregarding HY. However, the writer is in a quandry. Because they needed to keep the HW/HY relationship friendly so they could make SN think something was up. But at the same time they make HW kind of a jerk because he's not clear with his feelings. I say it's not HW's fault. He's a nice guy, but the writer has to make the character do OOC things to maintain tension. The best part of this drama is the OTP relationships and the kpop subplots. The worst are all the love triangles. IMO they would have been better to ditch the typical kdrama love triangle thing and focus on internal demons and so forth.

It's legitimately embarrassing how obsessed I am with Hyunwook and Sena. After reading that preview, I'm grinning like a fool on the road. This is clearly not healthy...

I love that they've reconciled. But... I'm slightly concerned that the preview didn't hint at the truth being out. I hope that happens soon. Also, Haeyoon would. I knew she won't just sit down and accept reality, she'd be proactive enough to change it. If she's switching side, by all means. But being a bait to Jaeyoung's plans is just lowering her non existent pride. She's now ready to be used so she can either get back at Hyunwook or break him up with Sena? That's lower than pathetic.

@aggiesbaby thanks for the translation of the next episode! I am glad if HY hands over the resignation and doesn't stop her. SJ and HW might discover HY's true personality: her witch side!
>:)
If she thinks HW will miss her, then she will get even more surprised. :-O

Nevertheless, she knows another secret from HW, he can't compose anymore due to his trauma, so if she joines forces with JY, JY will be pleased to hear about it and will think that he can defeat HW so easily. But as we know, HW is already recovering from his trauma, his attacks weren't less frequent and in the episode 8, we saw that he started missing producing... so if she tells him the other secret, HY might mislead JY and help HW to win over JY without any dirty tricks!
;)

@kdramafanfan I really disagree with that assessment. His affections for Haeyoon is purely based on the long history they share with each other. Knowing someone for 12 years just allows most people to accept a person's flaw. There was already a huge discussion on why I think Hyunwook isn't at fault for Haeyoon's one sided 'love' so I won't go on about it. But I think he cares for her enough to not hurt her feelings. That didn't work out so he finally lashed out. I don't really see it as the writer trying to keep things friendly just to the love triangle to exists; it's rather natural for someone to try keeping a relationship that has so much history.

As for Sena being kicked out, that wasn't random. He had a reason for it and Sena knew that reason (Shiwoo's career could possibly be ruined by a scandal in this delicate stage). What she was so upset about was why he acted towards her like that as her Neightborhood ahjusshi. When he cut off ties, her first question was "do you not like me anymore?" That's her concern because she thought their feelings were mutual. She can't see what we can ~ the fact that Hyunwook is doing this to protect her from both their growing attractions as well as from Haeyoon and Jaeyoung's advances.

Guest hind1430292929

strawberries34 said: It's legitimately embarrassing how obsessed I am with Hyunwook and Sena. After reading that preview, I'm grinning like a fool on the road. This is clearly not healthy... I love that they've reconciled. But... I'm slightly concerned that the preview didn't hint at the truth being out. I hope that happens soon. Also, Haeyoon would. I knew she won't just sit down and accept reality, she'd be proactive enough to change it. If she's switching side, by all means. But being a bait to Jaeyoung's plans is just lowering her non existent pride. She's now ready to be used so she can either get back at Hyunwook or break him up with Sena? That's lower than pathetic.

@themarchioness This is the twin effect I belive ~ I was tempted to copy paste your reply since that's precisely what I think too, but that's gonna be lame of me to do so... :))

@bebebisous33 Oh wouldn't it be SO amusing if Haeyoon actually intended to help Hyunwook by misleading Jaeyoung instead?? That could redeem her in my eyes but that also means she has many awesome bones in her body ~ which she doesn't lol. So it's a pipe dream atm.

@hind LOL they're really cute. I remember feeling the same way about Lee Seunggi and Suzy for GFB but I knew the former saw the latter as a younger sister. I see the same type of relationship here in RL. Plus Rain is so into KTH lol. But it's a real testament to their chemistry that people are tempted to ship them lol.

@hind and @strawberries34 well, it seems we are all obsessed about SN and HW
=))

I mus confess, first I prefered MSD and I thought, I should give this drama a try, but after the episode 4, my preference changed... that's why I am more on this thread than the other. I don't know, I like the way HW and SN are written: thew are not the typical main lead characters: SN isn't a damsell in destress and HW the strong guy... in fact, it is the opposite! SN is definitely the stronger one, she doesn't do as she is asked, she can talk back without being rude, but she speaks freely to anybody and she doesn't care what people might think of her. HW is rather the opposite, he is trying to please SJ and HY therefore HY kept hoping, although he had sent her small signals about his feelings, but she always wanted to overlook it. I guess, in the past, he must have acted like that towards his father - he kind of accepted his meddlings - hence he is now so rude towards his father; he has changed there, but not towards his friends, because he is unaware of HY's past actions. If he had known, HY had slapped SE in the past, I am quite sure, he wouldn't be no nice to her now.

HY chooses not to see HW for what he is just a good friend that cares for her. There is a scene where he is having dinner with her and the lady at the restaurant says something like I forgot to give water to your girlfriend and he said she is not my girlfriend. She just doesn't want to realize that after 12 years he doesn't see her as a woman and he never will. Come on you have to be an idiot not to realize the truth. Girl move on he is not the one for you.. 

@kdramafanfan I can understand why you think, HW's character is inconsistent, but his actions - helping her and firing her - reflects his struggles how to deal with SN without showing his love for her and being brandmarked as a nepotist. He supported her in the first place because he saw that JY was about to do something illegal - plagiarism - by abusing of his power. HW used this opportunity to help her, but he couldn't do it so openly.
Nevertheless, he recognised her talent... as for firing her, the company had a legitimate reason: SW had failed with his return as solo artist and now getting caught with a girl... this would really damage SW's career and also ANA's future. The only point I wanted to add, because @strawberries34 has also mentionned a lot of points too and I don't want to repeat the same things, is that HW even tried to help SN after being fired. He adviced her to join a group of songwriters-producers because he knows, she is talented and she would lose everything if she started to work part-time like she did in the past. He wanted her to stay in the music business so that her talent could improve. IT seems to me, that even if he loves so much, he also wants her to achieve her dream of becoming a famous songwriter. He knows, he had fired her for he needed her to stay away from HY... she knows SN is SE's little sister and she could have used her knowledge if SN had stayed at ANA. In fact, SN had forced him to cut ties off. IF SN has to know the truth, then he should be the one to tell her.

Archived