Foxes: 'I want new album out as soon as possible'

sugarplum892

Foxes: 'I want new album out as soon as possible'
Foxes has admitted that she is eager to get her second album out as soon as possible.
The singer has already started to think about the follow-up to her debut album Glorious, which reached number five in the UK back in May.

Foxes press shot 2014.

"I write all the time," Foxes told Digital Spy backstage at Wireless Festival over the weekend. "I've got album number two very much in my head. 
"It's really difficult, because I'm writing a lot of it and I'm just like, 'I want to put it out!' But you can't and you've got to wait. I'm excited. I'm writing for myself and other people."
She continued: "I'd like to put it out as soon as possible, but it doesn't always work like that. So it's more when I finish touring this album. I still have to tour America, so for me it was an album that was released worldwide, so I need to do all that first.

foxes-1.jpg

"I'm heading to Sweden, and for me it's about writing with other people. I don't particularly want a break, I just kind of want to do album two."
Meanwhile, Foxes has confirmed that 'Glorious' will be the latest single to be lifted from her debut album of the same name, following her previous hits 'Youth', 'Let Go For Tonight' and 'Holding Onto Heaven'.
Watch the music video for 'Glorious' below:

Source

Archived