[Drama 2006] Snow Queen 눈의 여왕

SeReNiTy

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sung Yu Ri is really pretty above. ^^ ^_^ Hyun Bin looks different from what I am used to seeing. Can't wait to know more about the drama.

Guest mangomania

hyunbin´s hairstyle reminds me on Eric in Super rookie and also the boxing scene oO

but the drama sounds interesting. will have a look...

hyunbin´s dimples are still cute ^^

Guest annababy

wow hyunbin's face got so skinny and narrow like the way he looked in ireland! i don't really like that he's so skinny now...

i dunno but does sungyuri look not so pretty in those pics?! sooooo skinny!!!!!!!!

wow hyunbin's face got so skinny and narrow like the way he looked in ireland! i don't really like that he's so skinny now...

i dunno but does sungyuri look not so pretty in those pics?! sooooo skinny!!!!!!!!

haha I love his look in ireland! I think it's just his face...I saw his muscle definition under that gray t-shirt and trust me there's sth we'll be screamin about there!! :w00t:

SYR looks a bit aloof in those pix..she looks the best smiling..I'm wishfully thinking they're already soo immersed in their characters.

awww cute casting. Hyun Bin looks like a hobo but he's as cute as ever :P

he is the HOTTEST hobo ever! I'll take him in!! :w00t: (ok I'll try to behave on this thread :blush: )

1160756315244111ys3.jpg

HB gallery

Yuri is really pretty in those pics. The first time I saw Hyubin and Yuri together in the picture. I must say they are a hot pair. Though I'm not really into sad drama, I will still watch it.

The second lead actress looks very familiar. Anyone know of her past Drama credits?

Archived