Jo In Sung ♥ Gong Hyo Jin [ ♥ SungJin Couple ♥ ] It's Okay, It's Love Drama [✿OFFICIAL✿]

Admin

Guest Spring Andrew

................................................................................................................................................

Don't worry sis, their love story continues deep in there hearts. FuhhreaaaaL. haha~
Maybe one day they'll be cast in some drama since writer NHK said that casting them again would be hard. Maybe it will take years but who cares as long as I'll see them again and again. :) Look what Ji Sung and Hwang Jung-eum after a year or two they've been cast again to start a new series/drama. I'm still optimistic about everything. Don't lose hope. <3

@chemoochem - I'm down with the pairings too. If some PD has interest in casting the latter, I'll give them hundred kisses day by day. >:)Since @noodlez_ mentioned about it I'm liking the idea already. It's all presumption. No confirmation yet. Writer NHK & PD KKT are teaming again for another drama this year 2015. That's one thing I can confirm. I just don't know if who will be cast. Whoever will be pick is lucky. The writer of the Heirs choosen Song Joong-Ki as the lead role (who is a close friend of JIS) of her new tv drama "Descendants of the Sun"

Ya.. sobs.. but Jisung n HJE just happened because LSG pulled out last minute.. With sungjin its hard to be last minute.. two big stars

Isnt SJK still in army.. already signed drama wah..

heard Heirs writer is Jis fan.

:x

@SpringAndrew - Really? I thought it was offered first to Hyun Bin. Since IOTL had it all success last year, I'm crossing my fingers that they'll be paired again someday. I do agree with writer NHK on what she stated, "casting them again would be difficult" and "many script writers are envy of me (NHK) for casting this two" I mean, even without script if you put them together in one frame the chemistry is already burning. =P~
They're still in talks but SJK's agency is positive about it. He'll be discharge in May this year.source: http://koalasplayground.com/2015/03/01/song-joong-ki-pretty-much-confirmed-for-kim-eun-sooks-descendants-of-the-sun/

Guest Spring Andrew

8196bff2gw1eptr0f0pvdj20l60rs440.jpg https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl_Cv64ZR2s

cr: Kittiya Panitchkun/youtube

JIS: I don't often go to watch a play or concert. Actually..hmm..I like them(play and concert). but It's not a situation where I can concentrate on only watching them. .

so I prefer watching TV and DVD in my home. but GHJ who had worked with me in a drama did a play, so I went to watch the play with (IOTL) team. .

DAEEEEEEBAAAAAK!:x :x :x

Instagram media haesuji - #joinsung #zoinsung #gonghyojin #konghyojin#kongvely #sungjin #itsokaythatslove #itsokayitslove #InSungforHyoJin #sungjin#조인성 #장재열 #괜찮아사랑이야 #괜사#Thailand#태국#팬미팅 #fanmeeting ♥♥

Jis: flimimg in a beach was very difficult because there was even no a path(entrance) into the beach and staffs had to make a entrance to enter the beach. so it is one of the hard scenes. and it rained in okinawa. so flimimg was not easy. but okinawa was very beautiful place. the place is worth a visit..aha~but thailand has a lot of beautiful beach too. hmm..i think the kiss scene at a beach in okinawa was beautiful.(mc: romantic?)yes~it's romantic. if you have a lover, you will try to kiss with a lover in a beach..it's good.. i recommend kissing in a beach at least once.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHTj4vP8ik40IHd0pXIqs

Instagram media haesuji - #joinsung #zoinsung #gonghyojin #konghyojin#kongvely #sungjin #itsokaythatslove #itsokayitslove #InSungforHyoJin #sungjin#조인성 #공효진#공블리 #장재열 #지해수 #해열제#해열제커플 #괜찮아사랑이야 #괜사Jis: what i'm conscious about my face these days is my lips. i wasn't aware of it before but my lips seem to be getting dry. so i try to take good care of my lips, putting on chapsticks i've never thought of doing before.

Instagram media skahee - #괜찮아사랑이야 #장재열 #지해수 #공효진 #해열제커플 #조인성 #zoinsung #joinsung #赵寅成 #인성스타그램
credits to haesuji's translation..................................................................
Omo! omo! You, Oppa, is the best! You never fail to amaze me. haha~ Now you realize that your lips are dry after all the *cough* kissing scenes. *cough* Or maybe you just miss someone that makes your lips dry nowadays? Lol. And we know for sure who is that someone>:)And what did you just say, if you have a lover, try to kiss on the beach because it feels good? Omo! Omo! I'm just going to zip my lips because people might think of me as being delusional. haha~ Nice one Oppa! I <3 YOU. :x

Guest Spring Andrew

you saw that again this news itaewon buildings?

Omg..How many times are they going to recycle this news.. so lame..

Btw. there was a video of stars with buildingsvwhich had Jang dong gun n his wife Jis Ghj and other stars but article keep mentioning these two.

… Good for Soop.. these shouldnt be discussed in public. only their work should be talked about

Guest Spring Andrew

Looks like we wont be seeing Jis and Ghj anytime soon on our Tv screen.. so a pic from Weibo

005GQf18gw1epuyt3au6xj30g40mkjtb.jpg

005GQf18gw1epuyt4trbwj30g40g40u4.jpg