Jo In Sung ♥ Gong Hyo Jin [ ♥ SungJin Couple ♥ ] It's Okay, It's Love Drama [✿OFFICIAL✿]

Admin

someone please...upload it to youtube?

I can't open todou :(( :(( :((

I'm friggin' want to know how awesome that MV.

sorry... my bad.

Download the Tudou App and you can even save the video on your mobile phone and be able to watch it non-stop. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ~

Guest Spring Andrew

Like... "I can't have breakfast right now. I'm sleeply. Let me sleep." Let's assume that's what unnie said when oppa called her early in the morning for breakfast in Thailand when they got drunk until 4am. Then the next day, he didn't call because he doesn't want to disturb her (since he doesn't know women that much ^_^) - but unnie was actually waiting for a call. haha~ A mind gone crazy again. LOL.

you saw the new news of GHJ?

that she is in conversations for the new drama of write of "My Love From The star"
and  also Kim Soo Hyun and IU are analysand if participate  or not and the one confirmed for main actor  this drama is Cha Tae Hyun 

pdt: sorry for my english xD

@AracelyL - Yeaaaah! I'm happy for her but truthfully she needs to eat alot if she does another project. She's very thin now. I'm worried about her health.  :-S
@SpringAndrew - That's why he therefore concluded he doesn't know women and man would never understand them and die with curiosity. PS. Not until he dates her>:) >:) >:)

xoxoforme dijo: AracelyL - Yeaaaah! Me alegro mucho por ella, pero la verdad que ella necesita comer mucho si lo hace otro proyecto. Ella es muy delgada ahora. Estoy preocupado por su salud. : -S
SpringAndrew - Es por eso que, por tanto, concluyó que no sabe la mujer y el hombre nunca entendería ellos y morir con curiosidad.  PS. No hasta que su data> :)  > :)  > :)

@AracelyL - She should have a break before entering any projects again. Like tour and eat alot. Do check-ups with regards to her post-injuries. But since we can't predict her, I'll just support her anyway. Whatever she does, I wish for her success and happiness. <3

Really? Awww.. that's gonna be his 3rd time to work with NHK and both projects were on its success. NHK will be teaming with PD KKT again. That's the only news I've heard before. I'm happy for him. If there's anyone who I would like him to do pairing in the drama, I'd like to see him do it with Jun Ji Hyun. If not her, Yoon Eun-hye.

I love Jun Ji Hyun and Yoon Eun Hye, too!~♡♥♡

@cutie_let - Me too. <3 Pairing in action-romcom drama suits him with JJH. That's my greatest wish after I've seen their cf a long long time ago. And if not, maybe with Yoon Eun Hye. I mean why not? She looks fantastic and act really well. RomCom/Melo drama sounds nice for them too. If unnie (GHJ) accepts the offer, I think it would be good in KBS. I wish this time either GHJ & JIS gets recognition from the network they're working since JIS was robbed by SBS last year. Poor Oppa!

Guest Spring Andrew

Not ready to let Sung Jin go.. :(

but cant wait yo see Ghj again..

Jis in Noh writer again mayb. Im gonna have a hard time if that happens.. since Noh write really good love stories.. My SungJin @-)

Guest chemoochem

Yes! I am totally down with KSH/GHJ and JIS/JJH drama pairings! Not too sure about the first one but I'll keep an open mind. Haha.

Guest chemoochem

@noodlez @xoxo is jis really doing another Noh drama? Good for him because what's a Noh drama without him?