Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

On Dec. 9, two of Suzy fanclubs DCsuzy and baidusuzybar did food support event for Dorihwaga.
She posted video and picture on her IG :

[TRANS] 141209 Suzy's Instagram"#SujGall♥baidubaesuzybarThank you.. I will eat it until my stomach explodes !!!You really don't have to do stuff like this for meㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠBut thank you so much I will eat it really deliciously..What can I do for these fans that came together and prepared this for meㅠㅠI will work as hard as a cow to give back to youThank you always to all the fans that support me!!!!!!!!!xiexie!!!!!!"
trans by fyjypnation
Picture10852716_737833746294135_582857998_n.jpg

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

The film has been wrap up yesterday or maybe for Suzy scene because she got another schedule with JYP Nation today. 
From ymca8838 instagram. He upload it earlier but then I think he delete it. Fans managed to save it first. He also post a lot of pictures regarding this movie mostly on the building and scenery I believe.
The guy took picture with Suzy with other cast and film crews. I spot Ahn Jae Hong and maybe Song Sae Byuk too the one with glasses.B57zdqjCAAEC-Dt.jpgB57zdrNCAAAWW9l.jpg
the film shooting has been complete~!! 수고했어요! 
via baesuzybar

Guest adikkeluangman

Many Popular Actresses including Jun Ji Hyun, Park Bo Young, and Kim Hye Soo to Return to Big Screen in 2015
Numerous popular actresses will be returning to the big screen in 2015.
Jun Ji Hyun, who starred in the incredibly popular drama “My Love from the Stars,” will be having her comeback to the big screen with “The Assassination.” Directed by director Choi Dong Hoon, whom she worked with on the 2012 blockbuster hit “The Thieves,” the film will tell the story of an assassination carried out in Shanghai in the 1930′s.
B6O8oJ_CEAAv58Q.jpg

Son Ye Jin, who made a splash with “The Pirates” in 2014, will be starring in “House Filled with Happiness,” a thriller where she will play the wife of a politician who just became a member of the assembly. Her husband will be portrayed by Kim Joo Hyuk, who worked with Son Ye Jin on the film “My Wife Got Married.”
Im Soo Jung will be having her film comeback in 2015 with thriller mellow “Secret Temptation,” starring alongside Yoo Yeon Suk. She will also be appearing in “Time Escapee,” alongside Lee Jin Wook and Jo Jung Suk. Her last film, “All about My Life,” was in 2012.
Jeon Do Yeon will have an interesting year in 2015, as she will star in “Chivalrous Woman: Memory of the Sword” as a martial arts-wielding warrior, while in “Man and Woman,” she will portray a woman involved in a dangerous romance in Sweden. In “Outlaw,” she will transform into a criminal with a murder charge.
Kim Hye Soo and rising actress Kim Go Eun will star in “Coin Locker Girl,” about a girl who was abandoned in a coin locker as a baby and was raised to be a criminal. Kim Go Eun will also star alongside Jeon Do Yeon in “Chivalrous Woman.”
Park Bo Young, who last appeared in “A Werewolf Boy,” will have two movies come out in 2015: director Lee Hae Young‘s (“26 Years,” “Like a Virgin”) “Girl,” and Jung Ki Hoon‘s “Talking about Passion.”
Miss A‘s Suzy, who rose to fame through her film “Architecture 101” in 2012, will have her big screen comeback with “Dorihwaga,” a period piece where she will star with Ryu Seung Ryong as his protege.
Han Hyo Joo, who took a break in 2014 after 2014 hits “The Masquerade” and “Cold Eyes,” will return with “Ceci Bong” in early 2015, and two romance movies: “Beauty Inside” and “Myohyang Cabin.”
Chun Woo Hee, who received critical acclaim for her acting in 2014 film “Han Gongju,” will be appearing in two more challenging films in 2015, “Wail” and “The Visitor.” She has also been cast in romantic comedy “Beauty Inside.”
It appears that 2015 will be a year full of interesting female movie characters. Which film are you looking forward to the most?
http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/31/many-popular-actresses-including-jun-ji-hyun-park-bo-young-and-kim-hye-soo-to-return-to-big-screen-in-2015/

Guest adikkeluangman

miss A’s Suzy Shares Behind-the-Scenes Photos to Commemorate Wrap-Up of Movie Filming
miss A’s Suzy recently shared behind-the-scenes photos from the set of her upcoming film titled “Dorihwaga” or “Dori Artist” to commemorate the official wrap-up of shooting.
B6dJ1htCUAAazmD.jpg

On January 3, she posted a few witty captions on her personal Instagram account, including “With the child that has filmed me all this time” and “Everyone would say it’s obvious I don’t know how to work this..My hand doesn’t know where to go #NotSleeping.”
Along with these words, she uploaded a number of photos of herself posing with a camera that has recorded her throughout the filming period for the movie. The miss A member also revealed a picture with a couple of staff members as well as a stunning selca.
dorihwaga-suzy-4.jpg

dorihwaga-suzy.jpgdorihwaga-suzy-3.jpg

Meanwhile, Suzy took on the role of Jin Chae Sun, who possesses a gift for performing pansori in “Dorihwaga.” The production team is now preparing for the film’s future premiere following the recent completion of filming.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/03/miss-as-suzy-shares-behind-the-scenes-photos-to-commemorate-wrap-up-of-movie-filming/
Supposed the film end shooting last week or last year but somehow they need to re-shoot some scene after new year.
-----miss A’s Suzy shares stunning behind-the-scenes photos from the film, “Dori Painter”
miss A’s Suzy shares gorgeous behind-the-scenes photos from her latest film, Dori Painter.” On January 3rd, filming for Dori Painter marked their last day on set after filming for the entire season. Suzy celebrated the film’s last filming date by posting up behind-the-scenes photos on her personal Instagram account.
Through her close-up seflies amidst a cool, wintery backdrop, Suzy was able to reveal her natural, stunning beauty. Wrapped in her thick winter coat, she was even seen hugging the camera, along with taking commemorative photos with the staff members as she expresses her admiration for them.
Referring to the camera she took a photo with, she added a description saying, “With someone who has been with me all these days” and also left a heartwarming message to the staff through the message, “I love you our film Dori Painter staff unnis and oppas. Our Nara unni and also my apprentice Yojung. We all did such an amazing job despite the cold weather. I wanted to hug everyone when everyone was shivering and working hard. I love you all. -Suzy”
The film Dori Painter takes place in the 1800’s which the basic storyline is based on relationships between Pansori artist Shin Jaehyo, his favorite disciple Chaesun and Heungseon Daewongun. Suzy will take the role of Chaesun in which a love line will be created between Shin Jaehyo and Heungseon Daewongun.
http://www.koreaboo.com/photo/miss-as-suzy-shares-stunning-behind-the-scenes-photos-from-the-film-dori-painter/

Guest adikkeluangman

Suzy takes a picture with 'Dori Artist' cast members Ahn Jae Hong and Lee Dong Hwee
On January 3, actor Lee Dong Hwee took to his Instagram and updated with a picture of him and his fellow 'Dori Artist' cast members Suzy and Ahn Jae Hong.
In the picture shown below, the three actors lean in close for a picture, perhaps showcasing their friendly relationship. Suzy particularly has her hand on Lee Dong Hwee's arm, showing just how close the three are.
B6fWoyNCAAAyzJ3.jpg

Netizens have mostly commented on Suzy's beauty, with top comments saying, "Pretty…. Suzy has something about her that when elementary school kids look at her, they think she's pretty and when grandmothers look at her, they think she's pretty too.... A face that people of all ages admit is good makes it more enviable…. Seriously, even as a [K-Pop] star she has a good face to be an actress," "Even if it was just once I want to see her face-to-face," and, "Wow, I'm excited for 'Dori Artist' hehe. It's full of actors [i like], I have to definitely watch it!" 
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/suzy-takes-a-picture-with-dori-artist-cast-members-ahn-jae-hong-and-lee-dong-hwee
Still looking for pictures of other cast like RSR and KNG. But then we got Suzy fans that look out many pictures of her during wrap up party. Will post more if found it later.

Guest adikkeluangman

The English title for Dorihwaga will be The Hymn. Filming finished January 2, 2015 in Namwon
B6uv-VbCcAIJwsK.pngB6uv8NbCAAAsMu6.pnghttp://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=057&aid=0000552088
Now let's open our eyes and spot everyone. I guess RSR in the middle in white, Suzy is behind him, KNG beside RSR. The cinematogphy so pretty. This movie will be like 7 period/saguek movies that will be release this year. 

Guest adikkeluangman

Wrap up party was been held on January 3. So fa we know that all actors except Kim Nam Gil attend it. Unless there's a picture of him on that party.
15-01-02 ymca8838 Instagram (staff)B6WSzmhCUAIu5Qn.jpg

15-01-03 byunghunee Instagram (staff)B6dxml4CIAADVeP.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

Suzy handwritten message to staff that she gave during Pepero Day in October. I found the notes in English. After much delibration, the English one actually are the translation. I guess the fan that translate decided to handwrite the translation instead typing. 
From cooljishot : B2MnNlGCYAAGeCw.jpg
Trans :  #suj gave me #pepero. Wrote a #letter too. Hehehe (you) need to sleep. You worked hard today too. B2MpvMcCAAAr8pe.jpg
From ringoo86B2NNfMcCcAEgP--.jpg
Trans :B2NNWz8CQAAku6E.jpg
translation by mars_1307

Guest adikkeluangman

Suzy finishes filming for period movie
Singer-actor Suzy wrapped up four months of filming for her new period film “Dorihwaga” earlier this month. 
The last shoot took place in Namwon, North Jeolla. 
In a series of photos shared by the film’s promotion team on Thursday, Suzy was seen dressed in a hanbok, or a traditional Korean dress, and her hair was braided. 
In the period film set in the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910), Suzy plays the role of Jin Chae-sun, a student who learns pansori, or traditional narrative singing, from her teacher (Ryu Seung-ryong). 
Although Suzy is one of the hottest stars in acting and singing, the film was said to be a challenge for her because she had to learn pansori. 
“I’m so happy that I can wrap up shooting and that nobody got hurt during the production,” said the 21-year-old singer and actor through a press release. 
The film’s actors and production team traveled to many parts of Korea over the past four months.
“It was hard to live as Jin Chae-sun, but I was happy. I tried hard to show a new side of me through this film,” Suzy added in the release. 
The film is expected to come out by the end of the year. 
Having debuted in 2012 as a member of girl group Miss A, Suzy has released numerous albums as part of the band and has also starred in films such as “Architecture 101” (2012) and drama series like “Gu Family Book” (2013).
http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/Article.aspx?aid=2999418
This link is the picture of actors and crews together. But I think this one was not taken during the last filming day because it look like took when it in summer not in cold weather in January this year. This one the picture of Suzy and RSR also in HD.

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee DongHwi shared Suzy picture on his instagram. That picture was taken at "2014 SINA WEIBO NIGHT" in Beijing on Jan 15 where Suzy won "The Goddess Award" B7eeiTiCYAEj8iJ.jpg
Suzy reply his comment on IG.Dong: As expected, my dongsaeng. A dongsaeng that's better than her hyungSuj: Be inspiredDong: Don't want to admit it, but you're a genius
trans by : mars 1307

adikkeluangman said: The English title for Dorihwaga will be The Hymn. Filming finished January 2, 2015 in Namwon
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=057&aid=0000552088
Now let's open our eyes and spot everyone. I guess RSR in the middle in white, Suzy is behind him, KNG beside RSR. The cinematogphy so pretty. This movie will be like 7 period/saguek movies that will be release this year. 

Guest adikkeluangman

^Only RSR in that picture. I explained on the next post after that.
Wah, it kinda hard to make Suzy dirty or unpretty because she is glowing no matter what.
Since this movie slated to be release on summer. I guess it will not clash for promo for miss A comeback and her drama. I want her to fully involved with this movie promotion.
-----[TRANS] Suzy's sign with a message for her Nara unnie. After the filming ended.B6ee89_CEAAJ88z.jpgB6ee8gUCEAA9-Gr.jpg
by mars_1307

Guest adikkeluangman

Suzy Transformed into a Lower Class Maiden in Still Cut of Upcoming Movie “Dorihwaga”
In a still cut from her upcoming movie “Dorihwaga,” singer and actress Suzy has transformed into a lower class maiden from Joseon Dynasty, wearing no makeup and dressed in a shabby hanbok.
In “Dorihwaga,” Suzy will depict Joseon’s first-ever female master singer of pansori (traditional Korean singing). The character Jin Chae Seon is based on a historical figure who lived during the Gojong period of the Joseon Dynasty and was taught and trained by pansori theoretician Shin Jae Hyo (played by Ryu Seung Ryong). Suzy reportedly received actual pansori training to prepare for her role.
suzy.png

Suzy, who just finished shooting for “Dorihwaga,” commented, “The past four months during which I lived as Jin Chae Seon were difficult but joyful.” She also asked for a lot of support and love, saying “I worked very hard on this project in order to show a new side of myself.”
“Dorihwaga” has finished filming and is launching into the second half of production. Because it has already been three years since Suzy’s last film, “Introduction to Architecture,” many are looking forward to the release of this movie.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/23/suzy-transformed-into-a-lower-class-maiden-in-still-cut-of-upcoming-movie-dorihwaga/

Guest adikkeluangman

Coffee truck that sent by 2PM Chansung to the movie set. This is because of Suzy and Song Sae Byuk.B4eJVtfCQAEwqVe.jpg

송새벽선배님과 영화찍은 연으로 도리화가 영화촬영장에 커피차 해준 찬성오빠! 잘먹었어요!!!! 짱짱맨 스탭분들이 어찌나 좋아하던지 ! 영화 '덕수리오형제' 도 화이팅 !

— 숮이 (@missA_suzy)

December 10, 2014

Guest adikkeluangman

14-10-12 From ringo0086 Instagram (movie crew)#도리화가 촬영중 #류승룡 선배님께서 쏘시는 #커피차 #츄로킹 마셔보라 하셨으니 잘먹겠습니다.함정은 #일찍매진10724899_1489543977982501_576288121_n.jp
14-10-12 From churrokingtruck Instagram (movie crew)영화 #도리화가 배우 #류승룡 서포트
마셔보거라!!!!!! 그나저나#수지 님은 어디계신거야#츄로킹#안동하회마을10727574_356297054551486_649289118_n.jpg
Ryu Seung Ryong provide snack truck to movie production during the filming.

Archived