[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

How Six of Our Favorite K-Drama Actresses Stay In Shape

Shin Se KyungJun Ji HyunKim Sa RangKang So RaUeePark Shin Hye

Photo published for How Six of Our Favorite K-Drama Actresses Stay In Shape

Looking as good as the top k-drama stars does not always come naturally. Yes, good bones and the genes for good skin do play a part, but most top actresses watch what they eat and work out.

Here's what six of our favorite k-drama actresses do to maintain their figures.

Shin Se Kyung: During a recent interview with Cosmopolitan magazine the "Girl Who Sees Smells" star talked about her fitness routine and what she is doing to prepare for her next drama "Six Flying Dragons." She exercises every day.

"I just walk and run without thinking. I started consistently doing aerobic exercises last year, so now if I skip a day I don't feel refreshed."

To get ready for "Six Flying Dragons" she is working on her muscles.

"Since the project will be long and the time period will be different, I need to take care of my body in order to act properly. I think I need to make sure my condition stays good. So I am doing muscle strengthening exercises in order to build stamina."

bfe2c33a1a-jpg.jpg?w=600

(Photo : KDramaStars)

Jun Ji Hyun: The star of the film "Assassination" and the drama "You Who Came From The Stars" exercises every day and after waking up at six, works out first thing in the morning. She does aerobic exercise, swims and does yoga. Now that she is expecting she may slow her routine down a bit.

htm_2012020793729c010c011-jpg.jpg?w=600

Kim Sa Rang: The actress, last seen in "My Love Eun Dong" is considered to have one of the best figures in k-drama. The former Miss Korea also does yoga and watches what she eats.

"The more I take care of my body, the more reward I get," said Kim. "In addition to the diet regimen I exercise and do yoga."

screen-shot-2014-07-13-at-5-41-20-pm-png

Kang So Ra: For Kang So Ra, the secret to staying in shape is ballet. On the program "Midnight TV Entertainment," she spoke about the benefits of ballet.

"The benefit is that it allows people to use muscles they would not normally use and causes the whole body to tense, allowing the bodyline to become toned overall," said Kang.

uee-main-800x450-jpg.jpg?w=600

Uee: After School's Uee looks great playing the chaebol in search of love in "High Society." For her the trick is Pilates and waking up early to exercise.

When she appeared on the SBS program "Law of the Jungle," she confessed that she exercised early even on her days off.

"I don't really know how to have fun on my days off, so I wake up around 6 a.m. and go to Pilates at 7 a.m."

Hide contents

lotte_psh2-jpg.jpg?w=600

(Photo : Lotte)

Park Shin Hye: Even though Park Shin Hye loves sports and being active in her spare time, she also exercises regularly. The star of "Pinocchio" and "The Heirs" bicycles a few times a week and does both cardio and muscle workouts.

In every case, those workouts have paid off.

credit kdramastars

Thank you graphics

• Like 8

[Woman Dong-A Ilbo] 'samsi meals appeared after I hit ~ Park Shin Hye parents met at the home offal

[Dong com] 
Park Shin Hye is' samsi meals-choice side, after his parents operated giblets house appeared on the topic. Park Shin Hye is 10 years from the time a child is a gift and entertainment activities for parents to collect money provided by the famous house giblets As was the so-called jackpot. Shinhan hero of the hot air flow and, just as I want to know Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin Hye's collection of topics found in the house yeolaeseol of jinmyeonmokreul topic of offal. drama 'You're Beautiful' heirs 'Pinocchio' are popular in Asia Shinhan eumyeonseo all kind Park Shin Hye craze emerged as the principal (25).Reflecting such a popular topic never ending road surrounding him. Lee Jong-seok and was recently embroiled in yeolaeseol who appeared together in "Pinocchio", late May tvN self-sufficiency programs, samsi meals - choice pieces "after appearing as a guest in this house was awarded the giblets that his parents operated attention . Park Shin Hye is 'samsi meals' utmost ppomnaetda appeared to parents to cook offal imported from the house to the two major windows operating on. He tasting cooked by roasting two main windows skilful hand movements and "flavor giving money to eat," he screamed elastic Dawn 'samsi meals' family had a dinner place recently in the home can not forget the taste of offal. In addition, Lee Seo-jin and Lee Seung-gi, Jang Geun Suk, (GIST) gimseonggyu fellow celebrities such certificates were uploaded to the SNS shot pics here even talk of offal As famous as the home of the parents 'restaurants just to go' over the Internet SNS and Park Shin Hye also filial piety of the world known. Appeared in 1993, Lee Seung Hwan music video "Flowers" and Park Shin Hye debuted a decade and entertainment activities that are presented to the parents arrange to collect money giblets house. Not only that, but he is a parent and a thin awaited vacation spot La emptying the shops operating domatah give parties a worry of parents, mother's birthday, no matter how high bappado to direct such a janchitsang charineun Concern is extraordinary. Hormone colleagues found a home "yangcheolbuk 'located in jinmyeonmo want to check in the praise jajahan hyonyeo star Park Shin Hye July 8 afternoon, Gangdong-gu Seoul among the actors.Park Shin Hye's "samsi meals' appeared to have been his parents operated topic Hormone home interior photographs and memorabilia associated with Park Shin Hye has been located in places.Bibimbap is browned in this colorful window into the two main ingredients grilled on charcoal popular menu of the houseI do not know what her body placed in praise of fellow actor father 16:30. The guests were eating dinner recipe to eat giblets inside the house to be found because early visual empty. A dozen young men sitting around a table of 20, as they look at the three places were grilling sizzling offal, of the movements of the lady serving was also busy deongdalah.Dining Park Shin Hye posters and memorabilia throughout the work of appearances, with his photo gotta had decorated. Even the shelf next to the table was a place that caught reporters gotta ornaments are on display, among those also drew attention to photographs that Park Shin Hye smiling middle-aged woman with a friendly atmosphere similar to your own. Order two major counter them at once captivated the taste of Mr Lee Seo-jin Good for bakhyeonjong hitch to his father while the mother of Park Shin Hye will learn browned charcoal entered the store with Mr. jomisuk. Photo was just in character. was Cho's small stature is impressive seogeulhan twisted all the smiles and good eyes, a representative of the restaurant, Park's face was chiseled lines thick and tall. When asked whether a resemblance Park Park Shin Hye who laughed as hotang said, "The whole atmosphere is similar to a mother and eyes side to resemble the fact that nobody is born pretty similar Meals-Calling me" Mr. Park Shin Hye is equally praised Concern is also pretty face The'm Jar. Meals-Calling is sure to be a celebrity when filming, staff recognition, messenger so confusing that the consideration for the people around you and adjust the atmosphere well and downed fellow actors so. Not long ago, Mr. Lee Seo-jin've stayed with us, Mr. gimgwanggyu shop also 'Meals-Calling is gonna work out better in the future. There is no actress like Meals-Calling 'high praise by deogunyo do not know what the two bodies.Well do at home? Of course, the way my mom and brother who also truly good at. When I went abroad to come chaenggi's exactly the gift my wife and my brother. I'm sympathetic to her parents mean well batahjuneun. The shop also heard that Mr. Meals-Calling gift. That's right. Meals-Calling is presented for entertainment activities and gave us a couple of shops to collect the money. Then, can not I do my words have touched. Meals-Calling Mr. downed and hard volunteer work is also in the midst of a busyvolunteering got soaked in the body from childhood. Habitat for Humanity home build in service organized by attending church frequently haewatgo, after the adults did the 'bappeo' service with a family birthday comes around. Usually, even occasionally been a bappeo service, but did want to make a memorable birthday because that makes more sense. So while I'm down a three-year Meals-Calling is not a bappeo who served in the bar so stupidly birthday two years ago.SBS drama, Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong-seok gathered in extraordinary chemistry topics from "Pinocchio" through the agency for the recently surfaced yeolaeseol "good friend forty-two days as well, "he said.childhood dream of a policeman daughter, showbiz debut in sixth grade when the family of Park Shin Hye is the fifth generation devout Christian. Park Shin Hye's parents also met and married in the church. Park Shin Hye's parents were open to acquisition in May 2013 attending a church deacon from the same store. The main menu sheep and cattle Daechang, giblets and nine dotorimuk bibimbap rice and also has a high popularity. Guests will find restaurants, the food is delicious and immaculate. The material is fresh and the service is good, and collected his mouth. Older woman working in the restaurant are 'good hospitality owners. Let employees, customers also kindly jalhaejwoseo've stayed once people continue to look for 'he told him. The giblets home over the word in the original one in Gangdong-gu Restaurants Park Shin Hye has appeared in the "samsi meals' and this was indeed a big hit. Park Shin Hye Cho's mother was thanks to her daughter and "Meals-Calling jumped to double sales thanks to the" Meals-Calling Mr. took here still cooking in a yanggopchang 'samsi meals? Yes. Instead took a gun shooting, it would be nice shot went gatdamyeo ready to eat when you are hungry'd like Meals-Calling the two largest changguyi be made so that the topic did not even imagine. Meals-Calling Mr. eopjyo now in Korea? I heard that right took a trip to Europe? Yes. Meals-Calling Mr. helps the restaurant one time each day when I saw an article in the content. thanks.Taste distortion. Meals-Calling acquaintances, but when they have come here to visit our shop directly'm serving. ohnayo many celebrities as guests? Meals-Calling and acquaintances often come close. "Samsi meals 'timppun as' heirs 'Pinocchio' team also did a dinner here. I think you seureopgido also good to live and bear with celebrity parents. I never felt burdened because of Meals-Calling. Daughter, great, dwaeseo Meals-Calling is fine, but I am Cause and Meals-Calling me look good mother and I heard Mr. Meals-Calling between I did share a photo taken with the usual conversation often? Yeah. So whether I sent the Meals-Calling is passable even puberty. John is also doing well with friends and parents and also how are you. downed and the Meals-Calling Mr. chakhadago so. Meals-Calling, the self is not a good shave there, there jagido get angry when I see people idle seureopgido burden only be good to see packaging as such an image dwaeseo . Some of the popular actress received outside itdeonde even if solving stress to the mother's Meals-Calling What is? Meals-Calling is not it. I think solving the stress of exercise. Hageodeunyo very good exercise. Enjoy water skiing and cycling among sports.inde both good exercise to seize the heart, this sense of balance boneyo good. I think that is good at sports. Whatever downed quickly learn. Go around the house went up in Yeouido Han River coming, however, riding a water skiing downed game Gapyeong States. Occasionally, horseback riding and golf chyeoyo. 're supposed to sing well.Hopefully Mr. Lee Seung Hwan songs haetgetjyo debut as a singer in the agency to operate. The singing is not enough to be a singer singing drama was introduced in the 'You're Beautiful' is decent. Who resemblance to sing well I do? me (mother) is I can not sing well. Singing is going to look like dad. Dad'm working even if you have been good enough to sing well and majored in vocal music by the choir in the church. I heard Mr. Meals-Calling to do a celebrity tee well. I usually just walk by dressed in casual shoes, I also bet the occasional celebrity tee. Hahaha. Was the original dream celebrity?No. If a child wanted to become a Meals-Calling the police. I could yen entertainment stars are interested in. But How did this celebrity? Meals-Calling is audition was open to the public unplug the actor to appear in a music video in sixth grade when Mr. Singer Lee Seung Hwan agency. Then knowing minutes I spent our Meals-Calling Photo unknowingly That's gotta have ties to the entertainment industry to deulyeot (Park Shin Hye is a child of Lee Seung Hwan Choi in 2003 of the 'Stairway to Heaven' to drama music video 'flowers' appearance to the occasion he entered the path of authentic take on the actress.)(Park Shin Hye from the left) is active in Hungry ambassadors serving abroad were involved in caring for children in Nepal in 2009, Ghana in 2011.

children in Nepal in 2009, Ghana in 2011.2013 appearance in the movie spirals' bappeo 'served with' Miracle in Cell No. 7 "cast.If the daughter-in-law is also good for mothers selected artists who think decorating syeoteul special taemong look at me triumphantly that as an actor. When the floods have had a Meals-Calling I've had a dream. There was a lot of rain came for the water to come to home is just above the red hongsi tamseureoun. Is not taemong be a star? Prizes were on stage against a hongsi that Meals-Calling kkumyo., Which means the seed is tied downed Come to think so later. Even now I still remember that vivid dream. Is 'Pinocchio' Lee Jong-seok and Lee would like samgo son-in-law who during the 'heirs' of? I'm both. Two people're all so nice. Meals-Calling for an age older than three or four years old, I think the car will be good people. Do not swallow yiyo association.Hahaha. This is strictly my wind, Meals-Calling marriage opponent's unconditional Meals-Calling is OK if the selected person. I saw my parents thought my dad was alive to meet the child seems not important. I like to shop together and who the better. Is there any law that may be a celebrity? I do when people are happy while working. Professional or family circumstances do not mind. It's up to the people who think themselves happy mother also look very happy. You do tteonajil smile in the face. I thought that myself happy. I originally good laugh.Hahaha. The charcoal grill was finished nicely between Park Shin Hye Cho's mother and heedless time to talk. The taste was superb, as rumored. Han Sang was full of varied food. Park Shin Hye Cho could not eat that looked like a line from 'samsi meals', a popular dish of bibimbap in this shop are given a bonus, but the ship loaded with seaweed. Park Shin Hye carefully made joesonghan jeonhaja the heart of the mother who left the food "was delicious if eaten," she said man built a good laugh. I then finished covering giblets house caught the nostalgic look of the couple away. Pukpuk steaming heat Cho was also the hostess smiling brightly, looking at the bright look in charcoal seem to kindle home offal Park boss without regard him with profound attention. The couple reported the itno Rani Park Shin Hye has always seemed to know a sincere clear why. Cho gave Say goodbye to one share of parenting know-how with its own reporters. "I express love freely Meals-Calling to mind since childhood. "Mom, Thanks for your daughter's father was born.You exist only mother precious gift to Dad's. I love you, Daughter - "Striking a hug while much. I think his heart through the Meals-Calling Sleep level (laughs). "Written and Kim, Ji - Young Reporter | Photo Dong-A Ilbo, Lee Sang-yoon pictures DB part, Hungry, Dail community, tvN 'samsi meals', SBS 'Pinocchio' provide [☞ today Dong-A Ilbo] [☞ Dong-com Top articles] [☞ A comprehensive news channel;

Hide contents

72677709.2_99_20150723213704.jpg?type=w5

72677710.2_99_20150723213704.jpg?type=w572677711.2_99_20150723213704.jpg?type=w572677712.2_99_20150723213704.jpg?type=w5

cr.naver

Thank you graphics

• Like 3

“The 8 Best Korean Face Washes For All Skin Types.”

The 8 Best Korean Face Washes For All Skin Types

It seems like all Korean stars have been blessed with beautiful, gorgeous skin. While some of that is certainly due to their amazing genes, it’s also due to detailed and faithful skincare. While most of us can’t afford to go to expensive dermatologists however, we can certainly take advantage of the many wonderful products available to the general public.

Like many countries in Asia, South Korea is home to some of the most advanced skincare companies in the world! These great companies offer products for a variety of skin types and ages. While many of us splurge on decent makeup or quality BB creams, one of the areas we often cut corners on is cleansing. If you want gorgeous, glowing skin this summer, one of the first products you need to invest in is a good face wash. How do you know which cleanser is best for your skin though? Let’s check out the products recommended by our editors and writers in “The 8 Best Korean Face Washes for All Skin Types!”

1. Tony Moly Clean Dew Lemon Foam Cleanser (Oily Skin)

This foam cleanser says it’s good for all skin types, but it actually tends to work the very best for oily skin. The lemon extract provides a very thorough, deep cleanse and instantly provides a brighter complexion as well. When washing your face, only a small amount of the product is required each time. Because of that and the affordable price, this is a great cleanser for people on a budget as well. In addition, it’s packed with Vitamin C which promotes healthier skin. (Recommended by small_smiley)

wash1

2. Skinfood Wildberry Milk Cleansing Foam (Sensitive Skin)

I am a huge personal believer in Skinfood products. After struggling with skin issues for years, I finally tried several different products from this company and instantly fell in love! In my opinion, this foaming milk cleanser is one of the best face washes available, especially for dry or sensitive skin. It is extra-soothing and gives dry skin the hydration and moisture it needs, while still providing a deep cleanse as well. It can also be used for normal skin.

wash3

3. Missha Near Skin Extra Renew Cleansing Foam (Dry Skin)

This product focuses more on hydrating the skin instead of a providing a deep cleanse. The reason why? Ingredients used to achieve a deep cleanse can sometimes be harsh to the skin. If you struggle with really dry skin already, then you need to stay away from ingredients which will only add to your problem. This product provides a light cleanse and deep hydration, making it a great product for people with dry skin. (Recommended by ck525)

wash4

4. The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Foam (Normal Skin)

For years now, Asian women have known about the benefits of using rice water as a skincare product. Used to brighten the complexion and prevent wrinkles, rice water is the main ingredient in this product by The Face Shop. Other ingredients also add to the powerful detoxifying properties in the face wash, cleansing the skin gently while leaving it soft and smooth as well. This is a great product for people who already have great skin but need a well-balanced product to maintain their youthful, natural glow.

wash5

5. Skinfood Parsley and Mandarin Mild Foam (Acne-Prone Skin)

Many acne issues are caused by bacteria and other impurities that become trapped in the layers of our skin. As a result, we develop redness and inflammation (along with blackheads, bumps, etc). This powerful wash contains several ingredients with natural antioxidants and antibacterial properties that work together to provide a super deep cleanse. Although some people say that the spicy scent of fruits and herbs is too strong, it still remains one of the best face washes for troubled skin by managing to cleanse the skin without over-drying it with harsh chemicals. (Recommended by Soomp)

wash6

6. Etude House Wonder Pore Whipping Foam (Large Pores)

While this product is slightly more expensive than most of the other items on this list, it is definitely worth every penny! This 7-in-1 product promises a lot of results such as deep cleaning your pores, balancing your skin’s PH level, controling sebum, and much more. However, does the product really fulfill all those promises? Most buyers agree that it does! Not only does it provide a thorough cleanse and immediate brightening effect, it also minimizes the appearance of your pores with time.

wash7

7. Nature Republic Collagen Dream Vitamin C Capsule Foam Cleanser(Anti-Aging)

Did you know some dermatologists recommend that people start using anti-aging products at around 13 years of age? Before we can even see the first line or wrinkle, the aging process has already begun its work on our skin. That’s why it is so important to establish a faithful skincare regimen. If you need an extra boost to repair damage to your skin, this product is filled with tiny Vitamin C capsules to brighten your skin tone or age spots. It’s also filled with collagen to help maintain the youthful elasticity of your skin.

wash8

8. Innisfree Apple Juicy Deep Cleansing Foam (Combination Skin)

Most people with combination skin struggle to find a product that can take care of their acne-prone areas without over-drying the rest of their skin. However, companies like Innisfree have produced some amazing items which will literally leave your skin squeaky-clean! At the same time though, it provides just the right amount of hydration without making the skin oily. The fresh apple scent is really nice as well.

wash9

That’s it for our list of “The 8 Best Korean Face Washes For All Skin Types.”

cr. soompi

animated-thank-you-image-0092

• Like 4

[Rough Trans] Interview with Park Shin Hye's mother~ ① (original trans cr. TripleEdoubleLU)

72677709.2_99_20150723213704.jpg?type=w5

CKnM7-tUEAAWPqL.jpg

CKnM7_gUAAA0uKH.jpg

CKnM8AMUkAAya1e.jpg

CKnM8A2UcAA74r-.jpg

CKnRuGBUYAA3tym.jpg

CKnRuHXUkAE2Kag.jpg

CKnRuGZUwAA_56j.jpg

CKnRuHKUwAAVpMI.jpg

cr. jinjjawintercherub

oooooooh yes.... :Dand why I am so excited , when it comes to answer about age difference...??? :w00t:

• Like 5

Actor Lee Min-ho stars in Korean tourism ad

2015/07/24 17:28

SEOUL, July 24 (Yonhap) -- Lee Min-ho, a Korean actor hugely popular at home and in China, will appear in a government-produced TV advertisement aimed at jumpstarting the recovery of the domestic tourism industry hit hard by the spread of MERS, the government said Friday.

The star of the popular Korean TV series "Boys Over Flowers" and "The Heirs" finished filming the ad earlier this month, according to the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism.

He introduces four to five of the country's hottest tourist spots in the advertisement for foreign viewers, the ministry said.

The ad will be released on major TV channels and online sites in such countries as the United States, Canada, China, Japan, Taiwan and Thailand, starting early next month, it said.

"We're going to launch an aggressive ad campaign that can induce residents of major foreign countries to visit to achieve an early recovery of the local tourism market mired in a slump due to the spread of MERS," a ministry official said.

The infectious disease has claimed dozens of lives in South Korea but is now nearing eradication.

The number of incoming tourists nosedived 41 percent on-year in June, contracting for the first time in 25 months, according to the Korea Tourism Organization.

South Korea has reported no additional cases of Middle East Respiratory Syndrome for the past 19 days, with the death toll remaining flat at 36 for nearly two consecutive weeks.

Since the first case was reported in May, 186 people have been diagnosed with the potentially fatal disease while 138 of them have been discharged from hospitals following complete recoveries.

Actor Lee Min-ho (Yonhap)Actor Lee Min-ho (Yonhap)

sshim@yna.co.kr

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2015/07/24/0200000000AEN20150724008700315.html?input=rss

graphics-thank-you-800077.jpg

• Like 7