[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

I don't know what will happened to this thread, I've been here since december 2013, when Heirs still on air. But after the news one by one my senior colleagues withdrawn themselves, and there were come the trolls. Some of Minshinners here still in mourning, and I don't know when they will be back again. Cause we were ships Minshin, and without Min or Shin there won't be Minshin. Please, if we still love them both in their different paths, we shall honor both of them and their lover. And trolls keep your distance from this thread do not bring your hates here! Do not bash other actress/actor and also Shin Hye or Min Ho here. Put away your anger and hates! Please! Edit: I got hurt with the news before but I think we should keep moving. We will never know what will happen to MinShin lives in the future, though it's only a tiny hope in my heart I still have hoping that someday, someday they will be together. I keep my hope always till one of them decides to get married with somebody else.

this is the first time i have come across such a disappointing news. though i used to smile at our delusions, i think somewhere i too felt something with minshin. no wonder i was hanging out here. so when news came it was a shock to me. and as it is first time me too finding it very difficult. as some one said, it was like as LMH personally ditched us. (poor guy, he is living his life!)

i think minshin as a couple grew thanx to minshin fans. we should get over our hurt together. i think there is a lesson for me to learn. No more shipping for me. it is really hurting! bt we cant blame our actors. we cant blame them for our dreams!

we should be happy for them! still it is tough! usually i used to watch random scenes from Heirs, but now i am not able to watch it! that is the worst side effect.

May be it will take some time for me to get over this.

i find it comforting to come here to see fellow sufferers. Group Hug guys! and Thank u so much for all the kind words.

Annyeong my favorite people my dear beloved MinShinners!

tumblr_m2cbaoqBjx1rnvwt1.gif
credit to rightful owner

Gosh, it feels kinda weird to write in here again after the recent news that has hit our ship so hard, so sudden it is almost ridiculous to imagine this would ever happen so quickly throughout our potentially short-lived journey! I know I have not been around so much lately but MinShin has always stayed in my heart, and I tell you it will not be easy for me to leave. Even now.

I remember when I first read the news I was on my way to the bank with a few people in the car. I was just casually scrolling down my Facebook newsfeed when I first read about it. I went blank and numb immediately, it's like the time has stop running, the world has completely stopped spinning and moving. And I just continue reading while walking following exactly the path of the people I'm with. If they brought me to drain, I'll definitely go down the drain. It felt surreal, really. I have never imagined that day would come. Ever!

Then I went back to my workplace and I couldn't focus anymore. Hence I went home. And started sewing nonsense. I have never sewed before. And I was super cranky the whole day! It didn't help that it was also my first day of period! Sigh~

GJI88cw.gif
credit to rightful owner

Thing is, the news really came out of nowhere. Who would have thought that our boy would publicly admit to dating someone, again, moreover someone outside our preference? Who would have thought that! :( I would never. In a million years. Oh my shipper's short-lived heart! :((

I have to admit the past few days after the news wasn't the happiest of my life. But it wasn't the saddest too. Part of me felt relieved actually, though I am still trying to understand that part of my feeling, it's like why do I feel relieved instead of the opposite? And the other part of me of course, felt sad. It still hurts a bit now but am getting better :)

You see, we have agreed, right, that our ultimate dream is to see them at the altar. Although it hurts to say this right now, but some of us did say dating are for kids, marriage are for adults. So how now? Should we abandon our ship, or should we stay?

I am not making any sense now, am I? I am writing randomly, it's like I am talking to myself :)) There's no connection between paragraph at all. I am sorry, I guess I am still shocked hence the incoherency.

For sure right now I am still here. Call me in denial but I am still very much in the ship. And I am not ready to say goodbye yet. I have shared in my Facebook that I will continue to ship them silently while continue to pursue my real life dreams. It won't do any harm, right? It's my right to ship anyone I want, harmlessly. It is because of my honest true love to both my Min and my Shin that I am still here, still refuse to abandon the ship, because I am weird like this. Oh how pathetic. Maybe I should go and hit myself hard and bring back my senses to life :))

759438.gif
credit to rightful owner

I have always believed in world peace. Although the idea is no longer a popular idea and more like sounding cliche, I honestly do believe this. Hence, in this shippers' paradise, I shall continue to support my Min and my Shin, individually and together, and I promise to do no harm to any of them. I wish our Min-ho boy to have all the happiness in the world that he wishes to have, and I wish our lovely Shin-hye to have all the happiness in the world that she wishes to have. Although I still feel sad, but who am I to decide? I am just a wishful thinking fan...

Love. Hugs. Kisses.
faidaris

Also, please don't bash our Min-ho's current real life girlfriend in here, please? And especially don't bash our BB! Because to be honest, I like his girlfriend as a person and as an artist. She's adorable in my opinion, please don't hate me for saying this. I know most if not all of us are sad, and heartbroken, but please don't resort to bashing so publicly, please? Let's stick to our promises to continue supporting our BB and of course our BG, and to accept whatever decisions they make in their lives, although we completely disagree LOL! Now come, cheer up! It's not the end of the world :) I love all of you especially those who have been here since the early beginning, and I don't plan to disown my love to all of you, never :) So, please, be nice, and please forgive me for even liking our ship's supposedly 'foe'. How would I know he would choose her instead! 8-}

Oh well. I hope my attempt of making fool of myself brings smile to some of you :)

Guest twingals

@faidaris that was a thoughtful post....now, aren't we excited for what's to come for their next projects? I understand what you meant about being sad and relieved at the same time ;) hope we see ShinHye in pairings and roles that will surprise us all. First one, with Kim Soo Hyun after his new project. That post 2014 SBS interaction in that fan video was interesting. The possibilities are endless. For Minho , a memorable drama before he goes to the army....to leave a good impression after all it's not a guaranteed career success when they come back...even Hyun Bin is having some difficulty in his post army movie/drama.

Guest TessB

JUST for PUN for Minshin and our Minshin FF Writers

It was late of 2013 when Min Ho Meets Shin Hye... when we, Minshinners also have our first Encounter here in Minshin thread... this thread became our Minshin Sanctuary, where we made a Pledge to give our Unconditional Love, to not Torn Between Two for Min and Shin.. We enjoy The Pleasure of Your Company, the Joy Ride, and it keeps Strumming our Hearts for believing The Strong Strings of True Love Has No Ending.... who could blame us, Minshinners, for Falling For You, our Minshin, despite the many Trial and Errors, Bumps...because we have 101 Reasons to Fall For You..... we become the Designers of Love  for Minshin...our delulu minds thought You Belong To Me, it was the The Righteous Pleasure to Seduce Mr. Perfect, this is the Long Awaited Love, You're My Destiny.... aahhhh .... those gazes .... that legendary closet kiss which we dissected to our hearts content because we thought It Started With A Kiss  .... what a Lovely Confession, all of these led  us to believe Could It Be.... I Like You .... really ... it made us  You Drive Me Crazy....  Minshinners became the Guardian of Love for Minshin ..  ... even if there is The Burden of Fame to consider, but we got Entwine With You and this is where we committed the 7 Deadly Sins for believing everything will be Falling Into Place...... then..... Somewhere Down The Road ...... an Unexpected Love appeared ..... we did not realized that there is The Other Woman that Min made A Promise of Love .... where the Temperature of Love...  that  ...Yearning For Your Love we  wish for Min and Shin is just a  Catch -22 ... that there is no future, no Like Father Like Son.... and when that news came,  we developed a I Hate You Yet I Love for Min .... some  thought we have a Mission: Kill The Prince..... and a lot of A Fly on the Wall came feasting, walloping in our moments of sadness .... making ShinHye and Minho a Target leaving vile words in their individual page in the disguised that they are Minshinners who are bitter .....What A Silly Misunderstanding for these trolls who invaded without shame our peaceful ship .... the trolls did not realized that Forgetting. Remembering.Moving On is Minshinners  Mine To Redeem alone.... that we will have  a Beautiful Awakening because we have a Beautiful Avenger in the person of Shin Hye albeit this is just a Summer Night's Dream...

:x :-/ :)>-

@everyone,i can see that a lot still sad about leeminho new relation,
will first its just dating, and we know that is not marriage, right???so everyone can date and go out couple times to restaurant or movie, whatever
but that is not the end of our ship between shinhye and minhoand to tell the truth he dated before and it did not last more that 6 month,so maybe this one also like that,
let give him a few month to see what in his mind, and then we can say let move on, for me they will always be a perfect couple, love them together (lee minho & park shinhye)
fighting @everyone,big hug for each one of you >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<

Hi dear MinShinners: it!'s a brand new day today! It's a beautiful day. See, we are surviving one day at a time...we just need to give ourselves time to get over the heartache. Smile :-* :) I just want to give a shout out of thanks to our dear @faidaris and @TessB ! I salute you for your valuable contributions to this thread. It was because of you and others, my uber talented MinShinners that I got hooked to this thread. Since I came to know this thread, I never failed to come here to read everything that were posted here. You keep me entertained with your humorous gifs,' postings, created minshin dictionary only we understand. I love your deep and insightful analysis abt the way things were for our Min and Shin, your perviness and just plain happy countenance in all your postings. I love everything about this thread!

We have undergone a great storm, some may have overcome and move on already but some may not, still need more time and some may not even recover from this. Each have their own way of coping up. This will be respected. We will pray for each other. We have given our hearts into this ship and thus loving them tremendously made it so hard to accept that they cannot be together, as of this time. They may never be but who knows... Our dreams and ideals may have been shattered. For ahjummas like me, it's like I want the best for my sons but if my son still wants to follow his own desire. It is his choice. Not even me, his mother can make the final choice for him. I can only pray for him continuously that he may be guided always by God to make the right decision. The love of mother will always be there even though i may have been hurt by his decisions and actions. Such is my sentiments for LMH. I'm sure his mother is doing that too. As for our bg SH, she is such a dear, love her much!  She's holding up gracefully and dignifiedly. She may have loved and lost but I'm sure she did not regret that she had loved at all. She will be surrounded by all her loved ones. She has a very loving family. And friends are abound to be with her during these trying times. Not because she's been dumped but because she's been dragged into this mess.

Everyday is a beautiful day! No matter what.

Dac417....
You can see that PSH is suffering?)))I do not see.)She has not lost anything. Why should she suffer?LMH had long been without a relationship. Finally he decided to dating. He is calculate  all right. Good luck to him.In this situation, a lot of pros for LMH, for PSH and for us.
1. They are now open to meet, make friends. They will no longer be afraid of rumors and gossip.2. The possibility of new joint projects.3. Minho no longer need to work at their meetings directly on the  3-4 fan-home(for his fans all on-screen couples) promoting his next project (last year - "Heirs").4. His girlfriend - an idol, which soon will not have to appear in a drama (she - a return to the stage in a group now). Ie she was not hurt.5. LMH will go into the army next year. Now he needs the relationship, and, perhaps, a family, if the relationship will be successful.6. PSH is also no longer linked to the promotion  "Heirs" + LMH's relationship. She, too, can no to work on other fan-home, only on three, which related to "Pinocchio".)7. No rumors - new interesting suggestions, new partners, CF etc.
All very, very good. Less fantasy, fan service, but more opportunities and freedom of choice for each of them.
And we get a lot of new and interesting projects with our favorite actors.)
Sorry for my bad english.) 

Guest maudy04

Ssinz7 IG update 26.03.15No trans yet.... Eng Trans. Cr Tumblr: the-inheritors ; #"Where is this#Who am I #No sleep#Not cute#Off to China #Mindbridge I will return safely!! See you in Shanghai China !!".Instagram media by ssinz7_lv - #parkshinhye [15.03.26] IG Update 真的很漂亮 :)>-

Guest jaseypark

TessB said:

JUST for PUN for Minshin and our Minshin FF Writers

It was late of 2013 when Min Ho Meets Shin Hye... when we, Minshinners also have our first Encounter here in Minshin thread... this thread became our Minshin Sanctuary, where we made a Pledge to give our Unconditional Love, to not Torn Between Two for Min and Shin.. We enjoy The Pleasure of Your Company, the Joy Ride, and it keeps Strumming our Hearts for believing The Strong Strings of True Love Has No Ending.... who could blame us, Minshinners, for Falling For You, our Minshin, despite the many Trial and Errors, Bumps...because we have 101 Reasons to Fall For You..... we become the Designers of Love  for Minshin...our delulu minds thought You Belong To Me, it was the The Righteous Pleasure to Seduce Mr. Perfect, this is the Long Awaited Love, You're My Destiny.... aahhhh .... those gazes .... that legendary closet kiss which we dissected to our hearts content because we thought It Started With A Kiss  .... what a Lovely Confession, all of these led  us to believe Could It Be.... I Like You .... really ... it made us  You Drive Me Crazy....  Minshinners became the Guardian of Love for Minshin ..  ... even if there is The Burden of Fame to consider, but we got Entwine With You and this is where we committed the 7 Deadly Sins for believing everything will be Falling Into Place...... then..... Somewhere Down The Road ...... an Unexpected Love appeared ..... we did not realized that there is The Other Woman that Min made A Promise of Love .... where the Temperature of Love...  that  ...Yearning For Your Love we  wish for Min and Shin is just a  Catch -22 ... that there is no future, no Like Father Like Son.... and when that news came,  we developed a I Hate You Yet I Love for Min .... some  thought we have a Mission: Kill The Prince..... and a lot of A Fly on the Wall came feasting, walloping in our moments of sadness .... making ShinHye and Minho a Target leaving vile words in their individual page in the disguised that they are Minshinners who are bitter .....What A Silly Misunderstanding for these trolls who invaded without shame our peaceful ship .... the trolls did not realized that Forgetting. Remembering.Moving On is Minshinners  Mine To Redeem alone.... that we will have  a Beautiful Awakening because we have a Beautiful Avenger in the person of Shin Hye albeit this is just a Summer Night's Dream...

:x :-/ :)>-

Guest daffodil82

Hi guys, long time no post :)
LOL, I didnt leave this thread. I was/am just hiding someplace with my broken heart. Of course, I was not alone, am not alone in that private place. With me are understanding people who just let me be in this difficult times. And it really helped since i feel better now and MAYBE already healing. So, for those who are still hurting, please take it easy. Its true, we all are hurting, but, to each his wound. It will take different medicines and lengths of time to heal for each of us. But just remember one thing, you are not alone in this. Just knock on the door and we will welcome you to our secret room.
>:D<
For those who have left this ship, we respect your decision and thank you for all your love, time, hard work and valuable and irreplaceable contributions. Without you, this ship could not have sailed this far. It was nice sailing with you and those beautiful memories will forever remain. ^:)^ =D>

For those who of you who have remained onboard and kept this ship afloat albeit the storm, we thank and salute you for your dedication and steadfastness. Please guard our ship until such time when most of us have decided whether to continue to ride the journey with you or not, or to take a slightly different route, yet, might still lead us to our destination =D> O:-)
For those who are already healed and have moved on, you are strong and lucky indeed. May you be an example and inspiration to us that we too can find our way out of this storm as you did. You are proofs that we can survive all these and these too shall pass.
<:-P
For those trolls out there pretending to be a MinShinner, please get off this ship. If you think that you can get a free ride just to shake our ship, you are wrong because we have no room for you here. We have enough woes to take care of and we have no time to waste dealing with you and your bad intentions. :-qccee4b5e994a06787f5ace087d3e120c.jpg
Warning: TROLLS forever banned on this SHIP!!!

Chingus, thank you for bearing with me. See you again...sometime...soon:x

Guest daffodil82

dac417
said:

Hi dear MinShinners: it!'s a brand new day today! It's a beautiful day. See, we are surviving one day at a time...we just need to give ourselves time to get over the heartache. Smile :-* :) I just want to give a shout out of thanks to our dear @faidaris and @TessB ! I salute you for your valuable contributions to this thread. It was because of you and others, my uber talented MinShinners that I got hooked to this thread. Since I came to know this thread, I never failed to come here to read everything that were posted here. You keep me entertained with your humorous gifs,' postings, created minshin dictionary only we understand. I love your deep and insightful analysis abt the way things were for our Min and Shin, your perviness and just plain happy countenance in all your postings. I love everything about this thread!

We have undergone a great storm, some may have overcome and move on already but some may not, still need more time and some may not even recover from this. Each have their own way of coping up. This will be respected. We will pray for each other. We have given our hearts into this ship and thus loving them tremendously made it so hard to accept that they cannot be together, as of this time. They may never be but who knows... Our dreams and ideals may have been shattered. For ahjummas like me, it's like I want the best for my sons but if my son still wants to follow his own desire. It is his choice. Not even me, his mother can make the final choice for him. I can only pray for him continuously that he may be guided always by God to make the right decision. The love of mother will always be there even though i may have been hurt by his decisions and actions. Such is my sentiments for LMH. I'm sure his mother is doing that too. As for our bg SH, she is such a dear, love her much!  She's holding up gracefully and dignifiedly. She may have loved and lost but I'm sure she did not regret that she had loved at all. She will be surrounded by all her loved ones. She has a very loving family. And friends are abound to be with her during these trying times. Not because she's been dumped but because she's been dragged into this mess.

Everyday is a beautiful day! No matter what.