[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

OMG can someone help me ..... It's already more the 12 hours since the breaking news came out but I'm still can't move on . Can't concentrate with My work , I'm can't even take my lunch and dinner and. Now I'm can't sleep . Lmh news totally make me sick . Sorry lmh I'm stil can't support you ....,,

natlyn
After "Heirs" PSH said in an interview (council aspiring actress), what she does not mix work and life.)She chose the job, not the relationship with her partner. She has not lost anything.)LMH wanted relations, looking for love. He found her.) I'm happy for him.)And she certainly will meet her love, when the time comes. Now she lives happily and healthily.)
All cast "Heirs" is very friendly.Friendship lives longer then love.)

hope shinhye will find a good, kind, and gorgeous man whom will give her a happiness, make her a queen in his heart, .... for minho firstly i really disappointed with your choose about woman, but i respect your decision, and with this news, i dont scare anymore to see you in movie or drama or another project with other girl, cause you not belong to shinhye again, ... hope both of you always happy uri minshin ... especially for you shinhye .... go go go girl ... one day you will meet with a great man whom will be your husband .... figthing shinhye .... really love you

wish them both all the best, i eel very sad but i am not regretting shipping them. i hope baby girl is okay this is one of the moments i hope that i was delu and she didn't feel anything for him.. and they were just friends to put my heart in ease for her ... one of things i didn't regret too is knowing all of you i will really miss this thread dears>>> please keep in contact with each others pleaaaaaaaaase let me know all lovely things about you... and i read something about a pm here add me to this pm too and please our captins i hope to keep contact with you love u all please keep strong :*

Alas, it took a piece of devastating news to bring my lazy richard simmons back to soompi. :((
I know I haven't been here for a really long while, but I've always considered myself as a staunch shipper. Minshin was my first ever ship of two real people (fictional characters don't really count... or I would've shipped a million pairings). Not sure if I ever want to ship another real life couple again, lest I subject myself to the same emotional roller coaster ride another time. :(
Still, it's not the end of the world guys. I believe that the chemistry minshin shared back in 2013 was real. I believe in the micro-expressions we observed, the numerous hints from the interviews which we had discussed at length, and the leap of joy in our hearts when we see them in the same picture frame.
Even if there was zero mutual attraction since the beginning (and I highly doubt it), uri OTP introduced me to the wonderful foreign land of soompi, brilliant fan fictions and hilariously-pervy bunch of fellow shippers. :D
At the end of the day... both of LMH and PSH are amazing folks. I just hope that both would find their true happiness, be it with each other or with other worthy people.

l33park

said:

zerra24

said:

sin2sa

said:

MadethV

said:

minshin0900

said:

purpleismycolor

said:

hotbb

said: Chingus, I still think it's v fishy. One month old courtship progresses so fast? Short 3-day honeymoon hol so soon? Suzy is so young, barely out of her teens. I'm a woman, my heart goes out to BG, her songs Arm Pillow, My Dear; his Song for You... His deferment to military service. The sequence just don't measure up to today's heartbreaking news. Minshinners don't cry, tmrw will be a better day. Let's pray that BG will be strong

Guest itybittykitty

l33park said: hope shinhye will find a good, kind, and gorgeous man whom will give her a happiness, make her a queen in his heart, .... for minho firstly i really disappointed with your choose about woman, but i respect your decision, and with this news, i dont scare anymore to see you in movie or drama or another project with other girl, cause you not belong to shinhye again, ... hope both of you always happy uri minshin ... especially for you shinhye .... go go go girl ... one day you will meet with a great man whom will be your husband .... figthing shinhye .... really love you

Guest meridian

Chinggus...sorry for being late..I'm still not so okay ... well it's one of the worst days in my life
Just the day before yesterday, I went to his concert in HK and yesterday I had a chance to shook hand with him and see him very up close, I was about to write my FA and spazz...it was like I was sent up high in the sky...very very high that I really wanna share my happiness with all of my fellows here...then this morning...hahaha FREE FALL it is... going up too high and going down too quickly....unbreathable...suffocated...devastated...I need all the words to describe my pain...I couldn't even have any food today and couldn't concentrate to work..
I used to think that when some writer write "like someone stabbing into the heart...it's bleeding" is kinda fictional and just for the sake of literature...but I know now how it feel...I really feel that kind of pain in my heart...bleeding internally non-stop...like double stab....first one because my minshin ship has sunk...and second one because my minoz heart can't take that ...

well, I don't like that girl long before this news broken and it's not because I ship him with someone else... sighhhh...of all girls why her? that question keeps running in my head all the time..sorry for offending some of her fans here...it's not her fault...it's my own fault and I know that well

I might be able to accept that in the future...it will take time...I really hope my heart can be healed though I don't know when...I wanna see him being happy...I still love him a lot..and he's really nice with fans as always...but still don't know whether I should continue my journey with him or not...I still need some more time...

As for Shinhye, I still love and support her. As I promised the same as chinggus here that I will still love and support them together and individually, cherish every relationship they have -- friendship - bro/sis whatever. I still wish them well. That's for sure. So now they're not dating, can we have some reunion of them onscreen? or at least on poster/paper print ad? LOL sighhhh...I just miss them
Anyway, of all bad feelings happen inside my heart today, one thing I know for 300% sure is I HAVE NO REGRET on board this ship. I love you MinShinners. This is one of the best decision I've made ever. We really had great time together. I always love the positivity and fun and pervy and every entertaining things here. I love all the MVs, fan fictions, and all creative things MinShinners have made. It's been a great journey with all of you. I've made good friends from minshin ship and minoz, and SA fandoms. That is one of the best things. And because of this lovely ship, I learn more good things about minho and shinhye. Though our wish doesn't come true, I'm still glad I'm part of this awesome ship. And my own intuition and opinion still thinks that MinShin maybe WAS...once real...I don't know the truth of that and we probably never know...but I think all the hints and everything we've seen are too many to ignore...and I think eyes don't lie...I don't know how long it lasted, but I do believe it was there...somewhere in the rough ocean we had sailed through...
So now...I need to say goodbye to MinShin ship. But goodbye doesn't always mean forever, right? We say goodbye for now and we might meet again in the future. We never know how the fate will do with us. And I still wish to see our dear BB and BG onscreen, if they're comfortable to do. They're still friends and support each other right? I'll be happy for that. But no more shipping and no more delu for me. My first and last ship in K-ent.

**GROUP HUGS WITH LOVE**

now i'm listening the song,''Leann Rimes - Please remenber me''lol , , oo my angel shinhye :((....why god is so cruel with us? :(   class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; overflow: hidden; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);" why does it has to be like that? @Cawa Rain you are right  , but it hurts damn hard :(( :(((

Omg... whats going on chingus??? I'm on my vacation... and connection is so terrible... :(( i just today could log in and Bang... at first I was like: wait a minute, there are so many pages to read, something going on... and then. X_Xit's just rumor, yes?? please somebody say that it just a rumor.... oh my... :-Omy heart stopped... please shot me... 8-Xand it's already confirmed... oh my... i can't bear it... :((at one side I'm happy for BB , if he is happy, but... on other side, i'm broken at million pieces... =((
and name...S... what a coincidence and so cruel is this world... :-?
OK my dears, I have to go... when i'll go home, I'll join  you my minshiners... be brave and go forward... love all of you... :x

sis Meridian...The way you describe your pain is exactly the same as what I feel right now. I feel my heart stabbed by knife. If LMH is dating with somebody else, I still am happy for him but how come her ? LMH 's choice is totally going the opposite way as the way I think in my mind. I feel very disappointed. I WANT TO CRY !!!

) come now i am regretting it why i did that..being female i know the elmshskeja said: muziksnob said: Alas, it took a piece of devastating news to bring my lazy richard simmons back to soompi. :((
I know I haven't been here for a really long while, but I've always considered myself as a staunch shipper. Minshin was my first ever ship of two real people (fictional characters don't really count... or I would've shipped a million pairings). Not sure if I ever want to ship another real life couple again, lest I subject myself to the same emotional roller coaster ride another time. :(
Still, it's not the end of the world guys. I believe that the chemistry minshin shared back in 2013 was real. I believe in the micro-expressions we observed, the numerous hints from the interviews which we had discussed at length, and the leap of joy in our hearts when we see them in the same picture frame.
Even if there was zero mutual attraction since the beginning (and I highly doubt it), uri OTP introduced me to the wonderful foreign land of soompi, brilliant fan fictions and hilariously-pervy bunch of fellow shippers. :D
At the end of the day... both of LMH and PSH are amazing folks. I just hope that both would find their true happiness, be it with each other or with other worthy people.

l33park

said:

zerra24

said:

sin2sa

said:

MadethV

said:

minshin0900

said:

purpleismycolor

said:

hotbb

said: Chingus, I still think it's v fishy. One month old courtship progresses so fast? Short 3-day honeymoon hol so soon? Suzy is so young, barely out of her teens. I'm a woman, my heart goes out to BG, her songs Arm Pillow, My Dear; his Song for You... His deferment to military service. The sequence just don't measure up to today's heartbreaking news. Minshinners don't cry, tmrw will be a better day. Let's pray that BG will be strong

I don't know how to express my feelings guys :( I'm deeply hurt, heartbroken, depressed, frustrated etc etc etc.................  =(( =(( :(( :((
But oh well I have to accept the truth & I will move on & respect our Bb MH's decision
Although I feel really really really sad, I feel much better after reading all the wonderful, respectful & also the funny posts of my beloved Minshinners... >:D< ^:)^  Thanks chingus for being so awesome even in this heartbreaking moment.....
I will never ship anyone again But I will Never Never Ever Regret Shiping MinShin & I will forever thankful & will be forever happy to have found this thread with you guys my lovely Chingus :x  Love you all Minshinners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And from now on I will support LMH & PSH Individually..... Though it hurts so much for me as a shipper now, I still love You both & support You both, my ever so wonderful, most favorite korean actor & actress.... God bless You both!!!!!!!!!!!

Like chingu @roshinip once mentioned, In my country the Word "Ayubowan" which literally means "May you live longer and be healthy" is used to greet Welcome & also to say Goodbye too....

so with teary eyes...,
Saying Ayubowan to my Lovely MinShin, my very First & Last Ship everrrrr....

minshinayubowan_zpsy2owyx7w.jpg
:((

Ps. @purpleismycolor pls add me too... pretty pls... ^:)^ & @meridian I feel you Chingu itz indeed like someone stabbing into the heart & it's bleeding :(