[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

PARKSHINHYE FOR MAMONDE

imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Spoiler:imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

credit to the owner PSH ARAB FANS CLUBATT44444.gif

@JenniferG
Awww~~~ I miss the fierce her too! How strikingly similar in the sarcasm aspect as well! Hehehe.
@kiklamino
Don't worry about it... It's really PG-13.. Don't let your thoughts run wild just because of the title. LOL! Because it is always the seemingly innocent titles that will blow your minds off. Like The Heirs. Innocent right? But it was definitely not innocent. Hahahaha! And its a collaboration this time with @elle8888. Not solely mine. Hope you'll like it though.  :D

Guest eunnij09

@candyminshin heheheh you have a point there. Goddess is clearly superior to "pretty kid." 
Okay, now I'm off to drown myself in Heirs MVs and BTS vids. I seriously want to finish the FF this week. The following week I'll be one handed (Left wrist needs to be fixed.)  and it'll be hard to type hahahaha.
jik jin and happy holidays!

Guest eunnij09

Okay. This MV helped. Love the comparison between an old interview and this recent one. 

So... "Love makes you focus more on your work..."
Considering their busy schedules... hmmmm 

And then... THIS

LOVE. Happy shipping! I'll (try to) be quiet now. :)
Credit to immelodyxx. Huge fan of her videos. All the feels! Siggghhh <3

@candyminshin
what a tease! BUT at least something to spazz about;
and Lee Min Ho also jokingly expressed his disappointment, adding, "There were mostly men on set as well, and [now] even the interview."

Take note about Min Ho jokingly expressing his disappointment when its not a female interviewer. If they wanted Min Ho to express real disappointment would be if they said that Shin Hye was supposed to interview him but she could not make it because she's with the "The King" who publicly declares of his intention to date her but failed! 
=)) =)) =)) =)) =))

chingus,

it is very late in my place but I could not leave before re assure you that all is good in MinShinLand.
     Our BG grabs every opportunity she sees to send her message to her boyfriend (our own BB) and tells him very clearly  that she found her true love in his eyes and he needs not to over think and probably overanalyze  some specific scenes of her drama or some of her interactions with her costars.
     To me her changed answer -right after the kiss scene of her new drama- that she wants to get married  and make a family before her 30s--used to be after 30 if I remember right- is a direct message to BB that she is ready to settle down with him when he is ready too(he said around 35 yo )  coz he and the family they will make  is her No 1 priority.
   I really admire her answer especially at that time of her career  .It shows what a grounded person she is.

goodnight chingus ,

ps.@elle8888, sorry chingu I forgot to mention before that "Hard Hit Love" is a collaboration between you and  @piecesofrain...

Guest phuongto

This is my first time here and sorry for my bad English.

I just have some time off and i watched The heirs again and let me tell you it felt so different! How much details i've missed, this time i watched it slowly and focus on every scenes and lines (last year i was kind of hurry) and i love this drama even more and more. And i went crazy abt Minshin.

I ship them really really hard, but the more i try to find the more i feel kinda dissapointed because they doesnt seem to have feeling for each other, they barely mention abt each other in interviews, in every BTS pictures or NGs videos they seems not interested in each other :( And Minho always like and date women that older than gim (i remembered he said Tan's mom is the most atractive actress in Heirs). Oh my heart just can'tttt

And then i find this topic and i feel like duck into water, oh my god, im not only love Minshin but Heirs is my most favourite drama ever. And seeing many people still love this film, support Minshin and adore everymoment of Heirs is making me really happy.

Im not only love Minshin but Heirs is my obsession. Im 23 already but Heirs bring me all the feeling of my teenage time and i reall really appreciate Heirs team (author, director, staffs, actors, actress...) for bring me this feeling again (it sounds very silly but i have to say it out you know im kind of obsessed)

Back to Minshin, i hope that they really hiding something so we barely find anything between them. And one day if Minho or Shihye public their relationship with someone else i still wish them all the best, because the picture of Tan and Sang holding hands walking in the first snow with their speech abt love at 18 is always there, in my heart :)

Thank you if u're reading it and sorry again fr my bad English ^^

A little out off topic but I learn from a FA that today Kang Min Huyk and Krystal came to visit Shinhye on Pinocchio filming set. It seems like the Heirs's leads became close friends and still kept in touch with each other even though one year has passed. I wonder are we Minshiners lucky enough to see Minho visits Shinhye's filming set some day. Okay I know that's mission impossible as more than friends, they're hubby and wifey (in secret) to each other right. As I miss them so much, then lets me dream about them doing flower arrangement instead...healthily and happily together :)) =))

screenshot_2014-12-14-18-14-41-1.png
[Rough Trans-FA cr.as tagged] Nothing special for today, but Kang Min Hyuk & Krystal Jung actually came to visit the filming set. Eventually get to ask Kang Min Hyuk for autograph..22333..Minhyuk is so cute~ Jongsuk has a running scene, Minhyuk & Krystal stood there lauging at him..22333..It's snowing today real cold. No photo taking is allowed at the set..Autograph was given by Kang Minhyuk..Nothing much..Just that Kang Min Hyuk drove Krystal Jung here..just the 2 of them who came..it seems they have arranged it beforehand..At the set, Park Shin Hye, Lee Jong Suk, Kang Min Hyuk & Krystal Jung were chatting happily~ They are chingus yah~
Cre: Wintercherub

Guest maudy04

Mamonde weibo update 11/12/2014,cr as tagged.Instagram media by psh_collection - [Mamonde Weibo Update] 梦妆 마몽드 웨이보(2014.12.11) #박신혜 #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #パク・シネ via PSH_Supporters                                                                           Instagram media by psh_collection - #ParkShinHye #박신혜 for VISA cr.Visa中国 via PSHAFC
;;) ;;) For Visa cr Visa- via PHSAFC.

Heard that BB is going to be on the infamous guerilla date..... Is it true?! If yes... OMAGAD. can't wait!!!!
Meanwhile...
RAEMIN FOR THE WIN!!
Rae Won: MH-yah took care of me during the shoot. He even fed me.
MH: Stahhhhhhp.... *shy*
938184a2jw1en8efzhqxmg20c805vu0z.gif
cto
=)) =)) =))
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..BB so shy.. 

MINSTAL SHIPPER MUST BE IN CLOUD9 RIGHT NOW...*feeljealous..im referring to they going to pinocchio filming tgt..

*sigh..missing minshin so much...still need to wait for 5 years before psh become 30...and also lmh to enlist... :(( why shipping is so hard???this is my last and only ship till I die..i dont want  to ship other couple... [-(

same here.this is my last ship till i die.i never ship other even i saw their intense eye contact or other thing.minshin is my first and last.they end up together or not .I love minshinners so much.we r the best of the best shipper all over the world.i m so proud of being minshinner.