[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Hahaha @minhoshin, u r so funny, cute.

I still dun understand what's with Bb's refresh gif. He looks v chubby in the refresh gif. I thot was Lmh twin tt I saw :D

Why is there a sudden boom in reporter storyline in kdrama-land? Just caught a glimpse of Healer by pmy in tiveee.com, she looks uh so different, also a reporter kdrama. Methink must b our bb gal is doing such a great job in pinochio that's why so many r motivated to play reporters also.

minhoshin said: Some of you might be wondering why BB looks kinda chubby because of his face. The correct term I must say is bloated.He's having a bloated face.
Now I saw this from the soompi Minoz thread:
Lee Min-ho also stated about badminton. He said, “I don’t know why, but my face easily gets bloated. During filming, director said to me, ‘What did you eat last night? Why does your face look so bloated?’ I actually had eaten hot noodle before going to bed. So, I had to play badminton to reduce swelling.”

Hot noodles before going to bed my butt.I must say you ate more than that.And did you say hot?
We all do think its hot....

Lol @giselle_tw & @minhoshin  You guys are delusional...

It 's a fact that his face is bloated due to too much of 'RaeMin'... I mean 'Ramen'

694c55d8jw1en6oic0c6jj20by0lgab4.jpg

:P

KBS ENTERTAINMENT - RAEMIN INTERVIEW 12122014 :D

Dont understand why the video wont show, go here to see the video :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JSSBg5YPiA&feature=youtu.be&list=UUK1sVuXaDvJeNwl9noN5nOA

http://youtu.be/6JSSBg5YPiA?list=UUK1sVuXaDvJeNwl9noN5nOA

Captain @giselle, u funny gal, now we know why this ship is so fun. Captain sets the tone ya. And my dear, Min shd do more push ups to get fit, and if still need then play badminton n tennis to become fit, fitter, fittest for all the flower arrangements needed ;)

@bains and @gisel‌le_tw i forgot that we're a team. So if either one of you decides to leave the ship and jump to the other side, I'm going with you. And yeah, RaeMin is so pleasing to my eyes, and somewhere in my body =))

And hey, BB looks so feminine with the peace sign. LOL. I guess he's got to be the girl for our RaeMin couple then? Whatcha think?

>

Mianhe BG. Ahjummas kinda pleased with the yummy guys. kekekeke =))

Delurking to mention just few details: 
On Shin Hye's recent interview, surprised that she mentioned the wants to get married by age of 30... Stressed that no matter how good is her career now, having a family still tops her priorities. 
1. She's 25 now... That leaves her only 5more years left. If she's NOT DATING now, talks like this won't come up, right? 
2. The life's chronological events doesn't seem right... First you date, then u get engage, then last u marry... Can we therefore conclude that she is infact on either the first two events because she's definite that she'll have the last step...? 
3. I fully agree to one of the comment here, she had the shooting of The Tailor right after her drama of The Heir... If her partner thinks that he has already failed to date her that time, even if he did try...then she is in fact REALLY already dating during that time??? 
4. The Heir BTS still in production...? Huh??? We got no CF together, no FM together...for the SBS couple of the Year awardees???!!! Yet, SBS has already released multiple BTS of her current drama.... They are kidding, right? 
Ok, i said only few details...! Hahaha... The Heir's last episode just has its Anniversary but the love still feels the same...! 
And funny because though our babies have their own individual dramas, more and more MINSHINners are coming on board for the first time...! isn't that amazing...??!! 
Lastly....our baby Boy on PG-13 scenes...? Wow....! Sumthing to look forward to huh...? 
 (Oh btw, who ever mentioned the Frozen Flower here is really one of the previest ahjumma around..! Omgeeee, it got up my curiosity as some one said here that it has the same director of MinHo's Gangnam blues....and seriously....CURIOSITY KILLS A CAT... I am super dead...! I would not want to imagine uri BB on those scenes....eeeiiiiiiii) 
Really....this is the last note.... I love uri BG on her current drama and i love her partner there as well, but when it comes to shipping...! COUNT ME IN AS A HARDCORE ONE...! 
MINSHIN FOREVER AND MINSHIN ALL THE WAY...! 
 Jikjin MINSHINNERS!!!

okay guys, time to face reality. Since MinShin isn't available at the moment, we could only settle for these OTP:

GOSHIN
B4lz8bFCcAAWDiR.jpg

versus

RAEMIN
938184a2jw1en6ovqalf7j20fk0artb5.jpg

Now just be wise in choosing on where to jump kay?! :D
@bains‌ i died when RaeMin held hands. Tsk, Rae won needs to hold it together. Was BB too much when it comes to holding hands? Can't imagine whenever its flower arrangement sessions. :D :D :D

I have to agree with @KymberleeD‌. SBS could be a hardcore MinShinner. Only that they were selfish enough to share the goodies. Or maybe, just maybe, the Heirs BTS was pretty much a giveaway to the couple's real score so they chose to be more private on some stuff.

Sidenote: The agencies can also be suspects for the missing BTS. To think that our babies were pretty much oozing with too much (sexual) tension whenever they're together, it was all for safety purposes. Poor prod staff. They must've develop heart attacks during their shoots. :D

@giselle_tw  and the compliments on sensual scenes

In Rae's case....

"Even though I watched it as a guy, he was sexy and had beastly charms"  

while we had to wait for this long (March?) in Shin's case...

VFpk9kg.gif

:))