[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Hi guys.. delurking for awhile from voting.. to watch @immelodyxx recent video upload. Thank you for the wonderful videos.
With the amount of time spent in the car whilst in the company of the other, those long drives in the car; especially bird's eye view/long shots recording without the camera attached, I wonder what are the conversations they had... I don't think they use body double for those drives right? Because I noticed Min Ho mostly drove that car on his own.
Hmmm.. without camera and mic... my imagination is running wild!   :D

Wake up minshinners, song qian is catching up very fast at GOA. Today is the last day. Dont let our efforts become waste. Keep voting, hang in there. 
Let's power vote! 

Hi Minshinerz! Have a blessed sunday chingus! Just keep on voting for our beloved Shin Hye as Goddess of Asia..few hours left to vote! Fighting!:)

Here's the link:

http://nvshen.ddyule.cn

Hi Minshinerz! Have a blessed sunday chingus! Just keep on voting for our beloved Shin Hye as Goddess of Asia..few hours left to vote! Fighting!

:)

Here's the link:

http://nvshen.ddyule.cn

FIGHTING!!! WE CAN DO IT! Any way, may I ask if Shin Hye would win (we all know that she will win) will there be a coronation or something event??

Guest SuZ1430293926

guyz dont forget to vote regulary  every 30 minutes on GOA since it ended tomorrow ill keep to monitor the poll time to time. i choose not  to slept this night since tomorrow is sunday. Let us bind now focus on GOA this time to ensure the winning result for our baby girl GUYZ WE CAN DO IT AGAIN GO GO GO FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!

We should keep on voting every minute instead of every 30 minutes as 2nd ranking is increasing very fast every minute. Please pm hohurm if you want to know how to keep voting every minute.

MinShinners! I hope all of you are voting! 2nd place is catching I'm afraid that at this rate by the end of this hour they will be number one again. :(( :-SS :-SS

Please Vote! Let's Go for the win!

16 hrs more to go! MinShin Fighting!MinShinners Fighting!

LaDadaista said: Omo! Omo! Is there anyone who is Japanese-literate here?
This Japanese fan of our Shinhye said something about what happened during the autograph session of Shinhye's fan meeting
in Osaka today by mentioning
Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Bag Hug, Husband?!!! Wife?!!! in his tweet...

There gotta be something really spazzworthy in his tweet with that heart symbol!!!Somebody needs to translate this for us!!! [-O<
Here's what Google Translator told me...
Another version of the translation by Google Translator:When the story of Bakkuhagu of Lee Min Ho and cine-chan "Please do those who have to take the couple" Since was saying, After the Bakkuhagu when the autograph session, willing huge amount" At that time, I said while smiling thought the two of you"~ You have me saying 

Here's the original Tweet in Japanese:

Source:

シネちゃんとイ・ミンホのバックハグの話しの時 『夫婦で来られている方はやって下さい』 と言ってたので、サイン会の時にバックハグをしたら、メッチャ喜んで 『あの時、お二人を想い浮かべながら言いました』 って言ってくれた〜♥️ pic.twitter.com/Qulh4HdD2s

— 英治 ( 에이지 ) (@eiji0037)

July 19, 2014

Everyone please keep voting for Shin Hye at GoA non stop this is the last day. Her opponents votes are now very fast.It's not yet over they can still catch-up Pali!

http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/

Don't forget to vote for Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye and Heirs at SIDA too.

Guest meridian

omoooo now the gap is just 9,000 points!! this is critical! everyone please vote non-stop! we can't lose!!!!
if anyone doesn't know to vote non-stop without break, please send pm to me

palli palli MinShinners! Fighting!

29kyof4.jpgI know this is a bit over~~~ the top but I was playing with some Facebook application like What's In The Name kinda thing... Like what does your name mean... So I decided to do one on Min Ho & Shin Hye... I find the words quite fitting to their personality. Even though the words are fitting, something amazes me more. Their names, in English Letters, the letter I, N & H are apparently smacked in the middle of their name minus their surname. Part of their Korean names are circled because it is the correspondent lettering to the English letters.
And the meshed photos are from Yogiyo CF and W magazine respectively. Both uses the "bed scene". What we didn't know was that when the camera zooms out, they were actually there together looking at each other. LOL! Just kidding. The magazine shoot for Min Ho was much much earlier than her CF.. But it doesn't hurt to delulu a little.  :D  And I just found their other photos that will be an addition to my list of favourite photos of them as individual or pair.. Hot isn't it? Both for Vogue also. :D
2mre81v.jpg

Back to voting for now! :)>-

Guest meridian

Her points are increasing 50 points at a time while ours is increasing in a lot slower rate. Chinggus please help voting. We need everyone to cast as many votes as possible.

Guest meridian

now the gap is less than 8500! omooooo everyone she will catch up within few hours if we don't unite now! please please please my dear MinShinners and Starlight Angels (and Minoz if you will also help us) we need to win this!

Guest meridian

last night 3 am (thailand time) we still lead by 12,000 points but now almost 8 am (thailand time) we lead only less than 9,000 points --> that means they're catching up 3,000 points by only 5 hrs so if they continue at this rate, it's highly possible that we'll lose. Everyone please take this seriously. We've been trying for many months until now. We can't waste our effort in this poll. We're not trying this hard to lose in last minutes.

The title of "Goddess of Asia" will be with Shinhye forever and she will be in pair with our dear God of Asia Lee Min Ho!
PLEASE EVERYONE VOTE NON-STOP AND WE WON'T REGRET! VOTEEEEEE!!!

http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/

Guest mannie14

Chingu,

Alert!...........Alert!................. Alert!

Look out for the 2nd place in GOA. She is catching up so fast. Now we just have 8K gap. Please do not waste all our effort so far. We can do it. Please keep voting non-stop. We just have less then 24 hours, but for her, it is enough time to catch up. Please Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!