[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

class="subject" style="margin: 0px; padding: 14px 14px 8px;"[sTARCAST] “I’m going through hardships~ hiccup!”… Park Shin Hye’s ‘Pinocchio’ Diarynaverenter | 2015.01.07 14:14
last updated 2015.01.07 15:52

140527709_1.jpg
Hello, this is Choi In Ha (hiccup!), no, Park Shin Hye. I’m greeting with SBS ‘Pinocchio’ in the New Year too. ‘Pinocchio’ is also heading toward the latter half. There are only 4 episodes left until the end.Thank you for giving interest toward ‘Pinocchio’ until now. I sometimes posted some scenes on SNS and the response was hot. I’m cheering up getting energy. Will you keep on watching it? ‘Pinocchio’ is fighting with the cold these days. I actually shot dramas in winter many times. I fought with the cold when I shot ‘Flower Boys Next Door’, ‘The Inheritors’, and even ‘Pinocchio’. It would’ve been hard if I didn’t have thick jumper and hand-warmer. I was physically hard for shooting staying up all night at the cold weather, but I didn’t feel I was going through hardships. It was really fun and exciting day. Am I lying? I’m not doing any hiccups now. Then now I will release the reason why I’m immersed into ‘Pinocchio’ from now on.

140527860_2.jpg
① "Reading and reading over again"The start of shooting a drama is about scripts. When I get my hair and makeup done, and when I wait for the shooting at the scene, I read scripts. Continuously reading is my secret of acting. The most important thing is reading the scripts meticulously.The reason why I cannot help but fall into the scripts is it’s really fun! The story development is really fast and each character is so clear. The scripts make me want to act well as an actress. 
140527975_3.jpg

"If I read it once"

140528116_4.jpg

"I cannot stop reading"

140528227_5.jpg
② "What’s the important factor of the script?" The best thing that I cared much on was the hiccups when I practiced reading the scripts. Hiccups are the most important feature of Choi In Ha. I thought that I should get the right timing whenever I did hiccups without being awkward.However, it wasn’t easy. Especially, it was difficult to do hiccups when I had to say the lines that lingered in my mouth. It could seem like a dry cough if I did it wrong. So I acted by thinking about my real own hiccups.   
140528374_6.jpg

"What about this hiccups now?"

140528472_7.jpg

"This hiccups?"

140528568_8.jpg

"That hiccups?"

140528706_9.jpg
③ "The best Hangang team"I shoot the drama staying up all nights these days. Then what’s the reason that I don’t get tired? It’s the teamwork. Especially, ‘Hangang team’ gives me a lot of help. I harmonized well with Lee Jong Suk, Lee Yu Bi, and Kim Young Kwang.There aren’t many scenes when we’re together in fact, although they are my co-actors in the drama. So when we gather together, we get into chatters. We talk with each other without noticing the time passing. We always smile when we shoot the drama together~   
140528842_10.jpg

"The day of meeting the Hangang team~"

140528947_11.jpg

"Thumbs up, our team~!"

140529052_12.jpg
④ "Dear, my beloved family"Other energizers of my life are my grandfather and father. I always burst into laughter whenever I act with seniors, Byun Hee Bong and Shin Jung Geun. I get excited before the shooting~ Can you feel it through the picture? How are they in reality? They are like my grandfather and father in real too. They treat me like their granddaughter and daughter too. My family is really heartwarming since we get to laugh only by seeing each other’s faces.  
140529180_13.jpg

"Where’s my grandfather?"

140529278_14.jpg

"Thrilled x100"

140529381_15.jpg
⑤ "Discovery of physical gag" I discovered a new talent while shooting ‘Pinocchio’. It’s my physical gag! Especially, it’s really fun when I act hilariously when I shoot with Shin Jung Geun. It’s really fun even when I shoot it~Isn’t it awkward to get ruined? Never. I like to get ruined in many scenes as much as possible since I get to let myself down. It’s really great to have happy experiences through ‘Pinocchio’.  
140529476_16.jpg

"Comic acting?"

140529581_17.jpg

"It’s my style~"

140529667_18.jpg
⑥ "The secret of bread-kiss?"There are so many best scenes in ‘Pinocchio’, right? The bread-kiss made the most headlines among them. It was a kiss done with bread between Choi Dal Po and Choi In Ha in the 4th episode. Our lips were so close as if we were about to kiss.I confess that I didn’t ever think that the scene would come out that way. It felt calm since I shot the scene right after I woke up as much as the director asked, “Don’t you guys have had any relationships?” However, it was sexy when I saw the actual broadcast. (hiccup)  
140529774_19.jpg

"The bread is weird"

140529867_20.jpg

"Aren’t I sexy?"

140529984_21.jpg
⑦ "The best scene picked by me?"The scene at the pressroom in the 6th episode was really pretty personally. It’s the scene which Choi In Ha and Choi Dal Po go asleep in the pressroom. I think it was the scene which Choi Dal Po’s feeling toward Choi In Ha came home to my heart really well.Especially, the scene when Choi Dal Po touches Choi In Ha’s hair! Wasn’t it the moment when Choi Dal Po’s mind was expressed well? I really liked the setting of which both of them became to stay at a same place coincidently.   
140530117_22.jpg

"This makes my heart thump~"

140530229_23.jpg

"Choi Dal Po is sweet~"

140530333_24.jpg
⑧ "Choi In Ha is Pinocchio~"Lastly, there is something that I want to say about Choi In Ha. Is there anyone that still regards Choi In Ha as a Candy character? I don’t think that way. Candy always endures herself, but Choi In Ha never does that.As you guys know, Choi In Ha is a Pinocchio. She cannot hide her feelings. She gets angry, chafed and says things directly. She’s very charming since she’s different from other characters that I have taken until now.  
140530469_25.jpg

"Even her angry image"

140530621_26.jpg

"is fresh, right?"

This was the behind story of ‘Pinocchio’ told by Park Shin Hye. There are only 4 episodes left now. Please focus on the unpredictable story. Let’s meet tonight at 10 pm~ 
☞ These are the behind pictures that weren’t able to see in the broadcast. It’s a New Year’s gift from me!

140530728_27.jpg

Goddess of mood.jpg

140530830_28.jpg

Mood gangster.jpg

140530947_29.jpg

What is makeup.jpg

140531046_30.jpg

Laugh and grow fat.jpg

140531154_31.jpg

Sunshine reflecting plate.jpg

140531256_32.jpg

"Subscribers,"

140531373_33.jpg

"I hope you watch the live broadcast in the New Year too!"

Writing=Park Shin Hye
Arrangement=Seo Bo Hyun (Dispatch)
Picture=S.A.L.T Entertainment, Screen captured from the broadcasts

Credit: StarCast Naver http://m.star.naver.com/ssinz/news/end?id=4216178

Wow, thx @ravairie chingu for sharing with us BG's insightful pinocchio filming journal.

@bone chingu, ur gif of the mike for BB n BG is hilarious. Super duper cute, love BG so much.

Guest phuongto

OMG OMG OMG im screaming like a crazy girl, jumping up and down 5 minutes, Minho will come to Viet Nam on January? Seriously?

Bite me, hit me, is it real? Oh my god i will be in the same city, breathing the same air, under one sky with him?

Oh my god....

Ok just read it careful again, it's not his schedule, it was Gangnam blues release date... Ok... How is it possible to be flying in 9 cloud and then falling straight to the ground in just a minutes. I could hit myself with a pillow now...

Guest minshin02

Does The Heirs have Diaries like pinochio have?? :-? if it yes does anyone knows and care to share any links with me, pleaaase?? ;

;)

;

;)

Lol I don't think we heirs' fans have any kind of that special service as the other drama's fans have ;) . Till now, about over a year, heirs bts's still a mystery in my eyes lol :)) . and I'm a curious person, that's why I've clung on this ship 'till they reveal all Minshin's selfies in filming location and farewell party , pending interview and unedited bts lol kkkkk. I guess I'll wait for whole my life for those =))

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-align: left;"Lee Min Ho Went to Emergency Room While Filming ‘Gangnam 1970’
Lee Min Ho Went to Emergency Room While Filming ‘Gangnam 1970’

Lee Min Ho shared the story behind going to the emergency room while filming Gangnam 1970.

On January 6, Lee Min Ho attended Gangnam 1970 Red Carpet & Showcase at Time Square, Youngdeungpo and shared, “I went to the emergency room while filming the mud action scene.” 

His story only came up when director Yoo Ha revealed, “The filming took place in the mud so the actors faced skin problems,” and the reporters asked about the scene to the cast members.

According to the film affiliates, the mud action scene is one of the highlights Gangnam 1970. While filming the scene, which took over the duration of a week, Lee Min Ho got injured by losing his toenail.

Lee Min Ho previously revealed during Gangnam 1970 press conference on December 12 of 2014, “I did lose a toenail while filming but it wasn’t a huge action scene. I couldn’t film that day and filmed for three days afterwards by getting painkiller injections.”According to the film affiliates, Lee Min Ho suffered many injuries while filming the movie.

One affiliate shared, “Since it’s a film mostly made up of action scenes, Lee Min Ho suffered big and small injuries. He not only injured his toenail but his hands, arms and other areas.”

However, Lee Min Ho reportedly did not want to announce his injuries publicly. The affiliate revealed, “It seemed like Lee Min Ho didn’t care so much about his injuries. During filming, Lee Min Ho always said, ‘Of course I have to deal with these kinds of injuries while filming a movie,’ and didn’t want to gather interest by announcing them publicly.”

During the showcase that took place on January 6, Lee Min Ho brought up heading to the emergency room but did not go into details about it. The affiliate said, “Lee Min Ho brought up his injury while sharing a story behind filming the movie but I think he gave an evasive answer because he felt embarrassed.”

Meanwhile, Gangnam 1970 will depict the desire, loyalty and betrayal of two men, named Jong Dae (Lee Min Ho) and Yong Gi (Kim Rae Won), surrounding Gangnam when Seoul was undergoing development in the 1970s. It is the final piece of director Yoo Ha’s street trilogy, following Once Upon a Time in High School and A Dirty Carnival. It is set to premiere on January 21.

credit to MwavePhoto credit: Newsen 
animated-thank-you-image-0030

@re7n‌ ... Re similar diary for The Heirs done by Shin... If I remember correctly, she did in the early part of the drama.. She mentioned I think about the scene about her which was her favorite part, etc ... I think you cam check in the thread 1 of Minshin.....