[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Yah ..... @giselle_tw‌ .... Be careful with your pervy trolling .... Our tweens aka high schoolers @rikasnail‌ , @candyminshin‌ , who else I'm missing, I guess its christmas break/ school break in their part of the world so they are active posting here now ... But as an ahjumma, we cannot let these tweens be corrupted with adult perviness... Right? .... But on second thought .... Early knowledge, awareness about the importance and beauty of Flower Arrangement, how to take care and enjoy what Mountain Climbing gives you is really better and most specially it Refresh your mind... As they say here in my part of the world Knowledge is Power and Early Education make kids grow up empowered .... ;;);) .... So bring it on Cap Gissy..... :D =))

Looking at @maudy 's post and kinda I feel  PSH.
Lol , she is being careful where to put her hands and ended up in the safest position-hugging herself-.

hahaha, that saved her from a possible nagging bf and from sending maybe wrong signals to YYS.

Where is @ La Dada , @Mosquito and few other lovely chingus that I haven 't seen much recently?

Guest maudy04

@kiklamino,thanks........, while bb girl like you said hugging her self, this is bb boy's reaction .........Instagram media by coppy_minoz :D:)) yum that's looks delicious ........... >:) =)).....morning ....morning.....,cr as tagged.

Guest minshin2046

Okay let me get something out of my head. We minshiner really not delusion coz every time a new country have showcase the heir in their country more and more minshin abroad. I mean that they are really show something more that acting rite?.. If not then we all delusion here . Thanks to all the chingus that always update their newest new and kindly translate to us . Thank you to all the "immortal " legend and superstar . We love you all =D>

Guest secretmover

Hello everybody :-h

I dont know if someone posted this Minshin MV  already..

I love this this video because the lyrics is fit for them
:x

credit to myhepyending..
:-*

Thank you...

back to lurker mode.
:))

class="entry-title" style="font-size: 33px; font-weight: 300; text-align: center; border: 0px; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; margin: 0px 0px 12px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.0909090909; text-transform: uppercase; color: rgb(43, 43, 43);"[ENG SUBBED] 20141210 HANBAM ‘FASTBALLS’ INTERVIEW – ‘THE TAILORS’ CASTSB43fMdLCMAAwCH_.jpg

Translator: Lunagal 
Timer / Typesetter / Encoder : day_dreamer 

LINK :
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ckfhr_yeoniverse-eng-sub-20141210-hanbam-fastballs-interview-the-tailors-casts_shortfilms?start=76

Guest phuongto

I really want Heirs 2 :( not now but in a few years so it wont be effect by the original, it can be totally different from the original. Same cast but now they're all adults, the story will focus on the company, the weight of the crown they have to bear, so many thing will happened you know, every cast will have a new start. Kim won and his wife hated each other at first but then getting to know each other, the company will go through hard time because of Ji sook (Kim Nam Yoon's ex wife) so Tan and Won must stay strong together, Young Do's father back from jail, Hyoshin back from military and maybe there will be a fight for Yoo Rachel between him and Young Do, Chanyoung and Bona maybe married and start a new family with many problems (kinda cute little problems you know) And maybe some new casts will appear and make the whole situation become more interesting, and of course our Tansang must go through some hard time together and their love might on the edge again but in the end everthing will be fine. I mean it will not a kind of lovely drama abt pure love any more but a deep and emotional one. Oh my god i hope my English was better :(((((( I just really excited everytime i think abt it.

But i think they will never do a part 2 right because Heirs was a big hit so they wont take risk and the cast dont want to repeat their successful character :( But i still hope that one day we will see them again

Sorry my bad English ^.^

The Tailors 'Project Runway Joseon'

Look at her with her tomboy act hahaha *with that dress :)) I'm laughing cos she basically the clown compare to the guys. And they all laughing cos her easy going act. I mean, look at her putting her hand to director shoulder like a pal, flipping that drawing in a troll way :)) LOL, not any girl can do that. If other girls wonder why all men are drawn to her, it's because they able to be themselves when they around her :)