[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest shinhye1990

I feeling my days move too slowly , I hope close my eyes and open them  to see and hear the  news ,my love shinhye and Minho  got marriage , I would be the happiest

8-> :x ^:)^

Guest maudy04

Morning guys, first off all want to thank you for the badges that I recieve . It' 's great that I've been wellcoming too this Spaaaazzzzing,Daaaashingggggg FAMILY. Sorry not post this earlier, about the ratings guys I've all the confidence that we WILL and MAKE the Beautyfull couple too WIN. So again and again let's vote......vote.......vote..........have a blessed Sunday-------------

Guest subas

Anneyong chingus. .

While psh was stunningly beautiful in red :-D..lmh looks so mesmerising in bg like he was standing along with her...it makes my heart flutter..sarange minshin♥♥...my only dream is to see them together holding hand as a couple ..palli palli minshin...*day dreaming* 8->

Guest meridian

MinShin use the same car in Shanghai :) This black Mercides Benz.

ScreenShot2014-07-27at112809AM.png
cr.: Minshin.ok

I know it might be because of same security company because they also use same bodyguard, but it doesn't hurt if we're happy, right? lol
Who knows may be hubby recommended wifey to use this company? :D

Been busy for work.. But, i did my best to make time for voting for uri girl on GOA, Nate, and Soompi.. I'm sorry that i can't always be there for our family minshinner.. But you all are always in my mind and heart.. Please forgive me chingus..

Guest meridian

I like her bag!! (>___<) wanna get that Alexander Wang bag! 
I like her style. Simple but sexy and cute :)

Guest LaDadaista

Park Shin Hye : The Pure Goddess with Angelic Heart
I felt soooo touched once I saw these photos on Weibo...When the winner of the C-Girl contest accidentally dropped her crown on the floor, our dearest Shinhye was really prompt to step forward to help this girl out of this awkward situation by crowning for this girl again and cheering this girl up with her caring eyes. Our dearest Shinhye is such a "Pure Goddess with Angelic Heart" indeed!!!Truly beautiful inside and out!!! :x :-*
And here's what the photo owner (板上钉丁的事儿) originally captioned these photos: "The whole eyes (of the people right there) were only for you (Shinhye-yah)!" 
"The brightest star in the night sky!"

ictKZC2bCRMW5.jpg

@JenniferG, is this true those pictures you have uploaded is from Minoz? Wow, does it mean she has been accepted by Minoz as his future wife? So, call me delulu, but I am happy with this fact! https://scontent-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10491092_260131444111130_6337426707273649790_n.jpg?oh=44e643dff58c1441976c6845d2e0e7f3&oe=544EA482

Guest MáriaP

So do I. :   I feeling my days move too slowly , I hope close my eyes and open them  to see and hear the  news ,my love shinhye and Minho  got marriage , I would be the happiest!! :-h

Guest amalias

Thank you @ittybittykitty repply my mention.

Waww, this thread so fast. Shin hye very beautiful right? LMH and PSH have many many simalirities day by day. I love @yoyoo explanation. I hope so..

Chingu,, tomorrow in my country there is the feast of Eid Al-Fitr. To all of you, I say : minal aidzin wal faidzin. I am sorry if I have mistakes. :):) :x

Guest EliaE

@yoyoo‌...aaawww...I'm speechless...amazing!!i really love for all the pics of our minshin you already posting n enjoying every word you wrote which related with those pics...my heart getting warm full of hope...maybe someday we will see both of them together doing some activities as a couple...

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

@amalias said:

Thank you @ittybittykitty repply my mention. Waww, this thread so fast. Shin hye very beautiful right? LMH and PSH have many many simalirities day by day. I love @yoyoo explanation. I hope so..

Chingu,, tomorrow in my country there is the feast of Eid Al-Fitr. To all of you, I say : minal aidzin wal faidzin. I am sorry if I have mistakes

me to chingu tomorrow in my country there is the feast of Eid Al-fitr

Eid saaed for all people

:) :) :) :) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;)

fyi,

For those who are voting in Nate for SIDA, currently Nate voting is not accessible (at least in Korea), so one can't cast vote. It's been almost 2 hours since Nate shows 'connection is not reliable' message and voting not working.