[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

if the dating scandal news did not come out i think they could have done the LOTTE DUTY FREE cf together. i think MH is not "blocking" SH they are just being very careful not to get caught....MH is so transparent they would easily get caught, less talk...less mistakes, less interaction....less rumor and i think this is a strategy of their agency to protect both of them and to protect their budding relationship, i am not delusional anymore...it is a gut feel and most of the time it is true :D

Guest eunnij09

I've been gone for about 48 hours and just catching up...
Just my two cents: I did read certain interviews denying their connection, etc. however I'd have to agree that sometimes the blogs/sites mash interviews up together (like the Cosmo interview mention in another site.) So there is no verifiable (at least, to my knowledge) actual statement that they are not dating... 
however, since I'm a bit down today I admit that my doubts are getting the better of me. Am re-watching the heirs as I type this. 
What I've found is this: either LMH is an amazing actor and can evoke such feeling with one look at PSH or there's something MORE.
I feel like... there's more. 
Anyway, thanks for listening MinShinners. 
PS I get that LMH doesn't mention much of PSH in interviews but c'mon, why bring her up in his fanmeets?! 
Sigh. I just needed a double dose of LMH <3 PSH positivity today. 

Guest itybittykitty

@LanaA ...please note you can have as many fandoms as you want...ship as many people as you want...there is nothing wrong with that...just don't spam any of their threads...especially ours...

10384605_642957479123325_572371355860806

Guest hotbb

I've been gone for about 48 hours and just catching up...

Just my two cents: I did read certain interviews denying their connection, etc. however I'd have to agree that sometimes the blogs/sites mash interviews up together (like the Cosmo interview mention in another site.) So there is no verifiable (at least, to my knowledge) actual statement that they are not dating... 

however, since I'm a bit down today I admit that my doubts are getting the better of me. Am re-watching the heirs as I type this. 

What I've found is this: either LMH is an amazing actor and can evoke such feeling with one look at PSH or there's something MORE.

I feel like... there's more. 

Anyway, thanks for listening MinShinners. 

PS I get that LMH doesn't mention much of PSH in interviews but c'mon, why bring her up in his fanmeets?! 

Sigh. I just needed a double dose of LMH <3 PSH positivity

today. 

Hugs chingu>:D<

Cheer up. It's going to be a lovely day tomorrow. Minshin fighting :)

Guest soclose

I believe in MInShin so unless I hear otherwise I will keep sailing in this MinShin ship. They are so perfect for each other and I just pray that both of them would realise that.
Thanks everyone for sharing news of MinShin. 

in my opinion they r in secrete.In interview if lee min ho say they r not dating.I have no sad feeling about it because if he say he has girlfriend than everyone exactly know she is absolute park shin hye.He don't want to reveal so he said he hasn't.And shin hye she doesn't want to know people she has in relation,she also said it is a private matter.so he or she say they r not dating then i said ofcorse they want a secrete relation so they denied.But i never read that lee min ho denied their relation after a dating rumour.

in my opinion they r in secrete.In interview if lee min ho say they r not dating.I have no sad feeling about it because if he say he has girlfriend than everyone exactly know she is absolute park shin hye.He don't want to reveal so he said he hasn't.And shin hye she doesn't want to know people she has in relation,she also said it is a private matter.so he or she say they r not dating then i said ofcorse they want a secrete relation so they denied.But i never read that lee min ho denied their relation after a dating rumour.

Guest mihossinz

Friends, we have to stay strong and believe in our heart. We all know that they r real rite! :) just wait for the day Hye walk in the aisle on minshin's wedding:))hehe..

Minshin jikjin

Minshiner jikjin.

Guest jonangee

Chill chingus! Its quite a warm night here. Even though i spent more time in AFF but u know what guys? I felt more positive in minshin than in any guys out there. Lets keep in mind, SH NEVER publicize her love life. She once mentioned she dated 3yrs ago during her hiatus while in college but never did we find any clue or evidence she did. Its either the neitzens love her and protected her privacy or she simply knows the basic of dating discretely. I think of all the young actresses shes the most prone to bashing and cyber bully due to her constant exposure to hot namjas in both acting and music industry thats y no wonder she mastered the art of secrecy and privacy. What I am 300% confident though is the fact that no matter they r datng or not, the feeling is there and they may take things slow for now when the flame is still burning. Even older celeb couples have waited years b4 it was open to public when the attention is no longer focus on them then i think the time will come for us to know whats behind the curtain. Keep the love of minshin since the very main reason this thread was born in the 1st place is because of our love and the effect of our OTP in our ♥s.

Guest klongms

Guys! I highly recommend that you all listen to the song "Blue Bird" by Jo Jung-Hee from the Angel Eyes OST.
It reminds me of our Minshin's love if you listen to the lyrics! It may help with the Minshin Blues ;)
Hope you all like it!

Guest eunnij09

Thank you @hotbb and @klongms
Here's another video that really moves me: http://youtu.be/UatzJcGvWaY 
MinShin Fighting!!!

Guest seungjie96

Holla Everybody :) Its killing me here in the campus. Too much work too handle. Luckily managed to catch up with Minshin. 58 new hair! I like it so much. 57 was also glowing lately. Can't wait to watch their movies. I also miss them very much. Feels like watching heirs again, but i dont have time in here. Away from home. Hopefully more good news from our babies will come out. I miss you too @giselle_tw‌ Do you still remember me? kekeke.. Good Luck Minshiners. Sailling all the way Captain.

:)>- :> :-h =D>

@ Ravy
Awesome videos.
   They are Must needed especially the first one for Minshinners that experience weak moments regarding the status for our couple.(chingus you do not have to  worry' we all have those moments .
 MinShin is getting stronger day by day)
.Dont expect a big confirmation.Look at the little indirect hints.

I am looking for a video with the title Falling for you. It is not the one by kpopstation. It's a different one with a woman-or is it a guy?- singing the song .
Does anyone have the link?
I tried through my history to find it but I could not.

Holla Everybody :) Its killing me here in the campus. Too much work too handle. Luckily managed to catch up with Minshin. 58 new hair! I like it so much. 57 was also glowing lately. Can't wait to watch their movies. I also miss them very much. Feels like watching heirs again, but i dont have time in here. Away from home. Hopefully more good news from our babies will come out. I miss you too @giselle_tw‌ Do you still remember me? kekeke.. Good Luck Minshiners. Sailling all the way Captain.

:)>- :> :-h =D>

Aaaawww @seungjie96‌ of course i remember you ! As much as you should remember that Woob is MINE ! *runs ...