[drama 2004] Tale Of The Nine Tale Fox 구미호 외전

Guest chibikko

Guest ShadyzLady

i love this drama...it's gonna air in the Philippines soon under the title of 'Forbidden Love' hopefully this thread would be more active then.

although ive watched this series for a few times, im still looking forward to watch it over in our local channel. :)

hope they'll do a good job on dubbing.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hehe I don't need to wait 4 it to air cuz I own the dvd. I watch it everytime I have free time Kim Tae Hee is really beautiful in there!

I wana get the dvd but it's so expensive :( ive only watched until eppy 10.

For everbody who cann't use clubbox

Credit to chibikko

[HD]KBS Music Bank_Seo Jin Young-Similar Love (Gumiho Waejun OST) (09.10.04)

OMG, thanks loads danaiwut & of cus chibikko, been wanting to see seo jin young performin it since i love her as a singer n i love the song! :D

although ive watched this series for a few times, im still looking forward to watch it over in our local channel. :)

hope they'll do a good job on dubbing.

i got all eps through clubbox but i'm still excited how this drama will be received...hope the people would like it like i did...loved KTH & JHJ in this...

At first I didnt want to watch this series coz I thought it was boring but after watching it (currently finished ep8) it was interesting. It's not your regular series and I like the role of Jun jin, he's so cute (minus the hair, liked his hair in let's go to the beach better) especially in his costume.

Happy new year everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I wana get the dvd but it's so expensive :( ive only watched until eppy 10.

mines wasn't that expensive if u buy another kind of version its pretty cheap. my godfather told me my version is chinese or malaysian copy but it has english sub is all correct and don't worry they were speaking in korean haha jus that the cover were in chinese :P

Guest ShadyzLady

At first I didnt want to watch this series coz I thought it was boring but after watching it (currently finished ep8) it was interesting. It's not your regular series and I like the role of Jun jin, he's so cute (minus the hair, liked his hair in let's go to the beach better) especially in his costume.

same here!

i was hesitant to buy it at first coz i thought it would be a lousy 'buffy the vampire slayer - meets - korean drama' type of thing. i also thought it was gonna be boring since i didnt think they could pull off that kind of series. but i was so wrong.. i must say that some acting were stiff (sorry but thats how i felt) but still, it was good. and im so glad i bought it! :D

btw, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

mines wasn't that expensive if u buy another kind of version its pretty cheap. my godfather told me my version is chinese or malaysian copy but it has english sub is all correct and don't worry they were speaking in korean haha jus that the cover were in chinese :P

btw where u frm? cus i'm wonderin where i can get the china or malaysian dvd copy wif eng subs! i've gone around so many shops here in my country but only found the ones wif chinese sub. :(

i love seeing kth wif jhj here too.

Guest hyunjae_veyveh

ei. syah4brit nice seeing you here! heheh.. this thread has been soo quiet for some time. now i'm seeing some action. a lot of people said that this series is boring at the beginning. but as for me, i loved every second of it!!! i loved jhj's hair here though his face kinda looks "dirty" if you know what i mean.. but omg major hotness!

hope to see more activities here. :)

ei. syah4brit nice seeing you here! heheh.. this thread has been soo quiet for some time. now i'm seeing some action. a lot of people said that this series is boring at the beginning. but as for me, i loved every second of it!!! i loved jhj's hair here though his face kinda looks "dirty" if you know what i mean.. but omg major hotness!

hope to see more activities here. :)

*waves* to hyunjae_veyveh & everyone who loves this series :D

hyunjae_veyveh, din knw we haf 2 fave dramas in common.. :P

i didn't think this series is borin at all at the beginnin, also, compared to some others i've watched b4, tis series is a lotta diff frm the rest since i love to see action also in tv shows, so tis for me, was a very balanced series! i love jhj & kth in here, but i kinda like jun jin a bit too later. :P let's hope tis thread can grow hehe.

Guest samgirl

oh my where did you get your DVD? how many discs? its hard here in the philippines they dont have a DVD of it yet but it will air on our local channel tho. i would like to have a DVD tho

Archived