♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kaiskloset‌ in our delulu minds, everything there is real. Especially the edited scenes Hahahaha! =)) =)) I think there's more hoonhyun fanedits rather than well you know right? it seems although our ship was not the end game, the fandom is still strong and ongoing.So proud to be called a Quack! =)) =))

pandalover1 said: @kaiskloset‌ in our delulu minds, everything there is real. Especially the edited scenes Hahahaha! =)) =)) I think there's more hoonhyun fanedits rather than well you know right? it seems although our ship was not the end game, the fandom is still strong and ongoing.So proud to be called a Quack! =)) =))

Edit
I Topped the page so i should make a wish right ? :D
So....
PLZ GOD LET ME HAVE LEE JONG SUK AND PLEASE MAKE A MIRACLE AND LET ME SPEAK KOREAN (FLUENTLY) SO I CAN COMMUNICATE WITH MY LUV ...... :x 
and yes i forgot...let Sora and sukii work together again (as a main couple plzzzz) 
Thank uu 

Fanart - Lee Jong Suk

Cr: as tagged  

Guest aya52893

Oh my unni, when will I get ur autograph? Haha. New photo of uri Dulpari in New York :D

Edit: sorry sis @angels_natdylax05. I double post. Didn't saw that it was already posted by you.. Mianhe.

photo Screenshot_2014-08-13-21-05-27-1.png

Cre: baekstage_ny IG

kaiskloset said: pandalover1 said: @kaiskloset‌ in our delulu minds, everything there is real. Especially the edited scenes Hahahaha! =)) =)) I think there's more hoonhyun fanedits rather than well you know right? it seems although our ship was not the end game, the fandom is still strong and ongoing.So proud to be called a Quack! =)) =))

Archived