♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@angels_natdylax05‌ I knew she updated that on her weibo but she just changed her twitter DP. Who would ever think of using that picture as their dp, lol the things sora do are dorkishly adorable!! Where's the coffee?? She forgot the coffee!!! =)) =))

Guest aya52893

@angels_natdylax05‌ I knew she updated that on her weibo but she just changed her twitter DP. Who would ever think of using that picture as their dp, lol the things sora do are dorkishly adorable!! Where's the coffee?? She forgot the coffee!!! =)) =))

@pandalover1‌ Hahaha. Maybe the coffee will be next week? Hahahaha

She will update her ava again.hahaha. she is really so adorable.. :)) Let's wait for the coffee. Hahaha :))

Guest aya52893

Good morning quackers :) Let's trend uri Dulpari 5th debut anniversary on twitter! :D  Let's show our love to uri Sora :)Hashtag: #Sora5thDebutAnniversary photo Screenshot_2014-08-12-09-08-00-1.png

SAENGIL CHUKAHAMNIDA MY DAUGHTER FOR THE DEBUTANTE. ALTHOUGH YOU ALREADY RUINED FOR THE CRAP WRITER FOR HIS DEBUTANTE, YOUR DEBUTANTE IS THE BEST URRIDDAAL~

my hope for you :

PLEASE REUNITED WITH HOONIEE BABY OR YOUNG DO THAT BADASS PALLI PALLI :)) :))

Archived