♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BsFyDufCUAAhHMR.jpg:large

questions already pouring in for Kang Sora via  the star korea twitter
guys lets send in more questions with the correct format

====================
@theSTAR_korea  강소라
(ur question)
=====================

레이지캣 @_lazy_cat

@theSTAR_korea 메이킹필름을 보면 개그욕심이 남다르신 것 같은데 자신의 코믹연기에 대해 어떻게 평가하시는지, 차기작으로 로맨틱코미디나 시트콤에 도전할 생각은 없으신가요?

kangsoraUK's avatarkangsoraUK @kangsoraUK

@theSTAR_korea [ 강소라] hugs! will you be joining the casts in China premier of #DoctorStranger #닥터이방인 movie version?

양카페인 @caffeineyys

"@theSTAR_korea: [더스타] '쇼타임' 양요섭, 노래방서 서태지 빙의? '미친 존재감' bit.ly/1jiiI2u"#비스트 #GoodLuck

Fighting Dimple @SpecialSky10045

@theSTAR_korea [ 강소라] recently you're in talks to star for drama remake of 'Misaeng'.. How do you feel?? will you accept that drama? :)

@aya52893

@theSTAR_korea [강소라] who do you find more comfortable to act with? Park Hae-jin? Or Lee Jong suk?

라온 @sadbaboin

@theSTAR_korea [강소라] 닥터 이방인을 촬영하면서 가장 힘들었던 것은 무엇이었나요?

Fighting Dimple @SpecialSky10045

@theSTAR_korea [ 강소라] How do you feel Unnie, your drama's very popular until overseas?? and you get many attention too about your acting? :)

killingtime @paul_900218

@theSTAR_korea [강소라] 촬영 들어가기전에 다큐멘터리보고 참고했다고 했는데 도움이 많이 됐나요? "심실에 뼛조각..." 대사가 어려워서 엔지가 여러번 났다고 했는데 그 이후에 또 어려워서 엔지 여러번 났던 대사는 없었는지?

LaLa | K-PoP ♥ Lover @bha_LaLa

@theSTAR_korea Kang So Ra I want to ask unni.. if she is close to ParkHae Jin, LeeJongSuk & JinSeYeon? In the 3..who is her very close?

thelightsalt @y_nowplaying

@theSTAR_korea [강소라] 닥터이방인에서 내가 뽑은 오수현의 명장면은?

@JelliaLive

@theSTAR_korea [강소라] If it's were you, who would you choose eventually? Hoon or JaeJoon? #DoctorStranger

메르시 @merci_84

@theSTAR_korea [강소라] 감정연기로 많은 호평을 받았는데, 특히 예쁘게만 울지 않아서 좋다는 말이 많았어요. 모니터링할 때 본인은 어떤가요?

Photographer of Doctor Stranger set comment about Sora.

I met the actress, Kang Sora, at first from Doctor Stranger drama.

Just only one word to describe I will says that she's so cool and kindest actress.

Even i didn't talk to Sora ssi that much, but she's always bright, funny and cute ever.

Have to thanks for our awful drama schedule. when I saw it seem very exhausting , such a pity

I was looking for her pictures in former time, beside the pictures from the photo shoot , I didn't see any great pictures so much.

So this project, I try so hard to take a lot of pictures.

Lucky ,finally I got several good shots of her. Thanks Sora ssi of seeing and like them I appreciate very much.

Wish me luck to see her in the next other project.

Of course! Ii must upload her pictures.(Sora ssi told me that whatever you want to , you can upload (tons of) my pictures hihihi)

Source:mrjordan blog naver http://blog.naver.com/mrjordan/220056256701 & http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s2ep6h
Eng Translate by:bunnytoonz
Eng Translate by:Just1bite
Facebook Fanpage :KangSoraTH
Twitter : www.twitter.com/KangSoraTH
Take out with full credit

N O T I C E

In light of the discussion with administrators and moderators, couple threads relevant to "Doctor Stranger" will be closed for the next 36 hours to prevent further shipping wars and fan wars between the HoonHee / HoonHyun shippers.

Kang So Ra revealed to have been in a light car accident

Actress Kang So Ra has been revealed to have been in a car accident. 

kang-so-ra_1405216696_af_org.jpg

She had been on the way to a CF shoot on the 8th when she got into the car accident. Her label told MBN Star, "It was a minor collision. It wasn't bad enough for her to get treated at a hospital, but her muscles must be in shock. She had pain in her neck area, so she got a neck brace that she can take on and off."

'Doctor Stranger' said, "We were all surprised because she came with a neck brace. She said she wasn't badly hurt, but her neck was stiff. Thankfully, it didn't effect the filming. She was bright as always, so the mood of the shoot was good."

source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/07/kang-so-ra-revealed-to-have-been-in-a-light-car-accident

Poor uri-Quack...Dr. Park Hoon hurry to the rescue!!!!
BsY1rQWCQAA5ToB.jpg:large
cre: as tagged

~GET WELL SOON QUACK!!!!!~
[-O< [-O< [-O<

SooHyuna, i heard you got a light an accident. I hope you will get well soon my daughter. Me and Choi Young Do are worrying you. Just be safe and get back here soon dear. No more shooting again dear. I'm worried T.T

Archived