♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kdramafeed

He dodsnt love soo hyun.....he never thinks about her...im sick and tired because of this sh*** it should end quickly so we can go back to normal life....if he ends up with jae heee then its the sh**** drama i have ever seen...because it makes no sense....all these moments and scenes for nothing???? Thats really mean.....we quackers doesnt deserve that.....i know its not over yet but why would they do so many scenes of quack couple it really makes no sense for me....i hope hoon and jae hee will both disappeare with their bullsh*** and leave soo hyun alone....she deserves to be happpy....well we will see what happens tomorrow but i dont see any hope for us :(

Guest JessicaD1430293883

lolly84 said: PH: If the plans of the PM JSJ is revealed, we can get a safe haven.

Andweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
:((

Guest kdramafeed

If Hoon leaves with JH this drama will be the worst show i've never seen!

So true....this whole drama makes nooooo sense.....the whole stoty is bulls**** then....so i hope it wont end like that....first love my a*** -.-

Guest JessicaD1430293883

lolly84 said: @JessicaD Yes but...PH: If the plans of the PM JSJ is revealed, we can get a safe haven.
That line break my heart!!

Guest JessicaD1430293883

Since they are in this together they must help each other for more safety !!!

It's not because he has feelings for Soo Hyun that Jae Hee doesn't matter. She is his first love and will always be someone important for him, but it will be different now. That's all !

;;)

JessicaD said:

Since they are in this together they must help each other for more safety !!!

It's not because he has feelings for Soo Hyun that Jae Hee doesn't matter. She is his first love and will always be someone important for him, but it will be different now. That's all !

;;)

Guest aya52893

He dodsnt love soo hyun.....he never thinks about her...im sick and tired because of this sh*** it should end quickly so we can go back to normal life....if he ends up with jae heee then its the sh**** drama i have ever seen...because it makes no sense....all these moments and scenes for nothing???? Thats really mean.....we quackers doesnt deserve that.....i know its not over yet but why would they do so many scenes of quack couple it really makes no sense for me....i hope hoon and jae hee will both disappeare with their bullsh*** and leave soo hyun alone....she deserves to be happpy....well we will see what happens tomorrow but i dont see any hope for us

:(

If Hoon leaves with JH this drama will be the worst show i've never seen!

Its okay @kdramafeed‌ @lolly84‌. :(( :(( :(( :((

Let's have a Group hug :(( :(( :((

Fighting! Cheer up quackers :)

Guest aya52893

lolly84 said:

@JessicaD Yes but...PH: If the plans of the PM JSJ is revealed, we can get a safe haven.

That line break my heart!!

True. That implies something opposite to our expectation. Hope not.

Andweee! Andweee! Andwee! :(( :(( :(( :((

Guest aya52893

Love the song so much! :") perfect for hoonhyun :)

Goodnight quackers :) It ain't over till it's over :)

(no 2nd chilbongie please) hahaha

Guest heylody

As long as I'm here for support SooHyun, HoonHee don't have a safe haven. Believe me, quackers. :D;)) B-)

Guest kiyasnow

waaah~ i see our ship shaking and we haven't even reached the storm yet ;__; why the teaser make me NOT wanna see the next episode?? xD teaser are not suppose to do that, are they?? i think the only thing that caught my attention and does make me anticipate it a tiny teeny bit is the return of Agent Cha! xD...i wonder why i'm excited to see him?? What if it's ALL a manipulated plan?? Trick Hoon to think that JH is doing all this for him, KNOWING perfectly that he will risk it all for JH (or something) but didn't know that Hoon will actually lose the competition? LOL! okay, okay, i should stop being delusional, it's making me look bad xD Anyways, i understand how you all feel!! i also think that if Hoon and Soohyun weren't going to end up together, all, and i mean, ALL the skinship between them would had been unnecessary. The only time i ever rooted for the "second female lead" was in "Daemang (A Great Ambition)" where the main lead was Jang Hyuk and i wanted him to end up with Son Ye-Jin's character, cause i preferred tomboy to goody-two-shoes girls xD BUT! there really was nothing between them and i knew they weren't going to be together, but just seeing them on the same screen at the same time, made me happy, i accepted all the fact that they were just friends, she liked him, but he will never see her as a girl, i accepted that and just anticipated every time they're on screen together. THIS could had been done with Hoon and Soohyun, i could had "just" enjoyed them on the same screen at the same time, BUT NOOO!!! they had to had skinship! they went through the OTP milestones, they had to make me think that there's a chance they could end up together! And now i want them to end up together! Though i don't want to become too obsess to the point that if they don't end up together, i'll be in despair, it's hard =3= If the ship sink, and doctor stranger is the worst ending ever, i should just be happy that HoonHyun were together more times than expected, and hope that they'll do another drama together in the future!!
ANYWAYS!! because i couldn't stop thinking about the quack couple, i drew them at work xD and finished it up as i got home, hehehesorry for the ugly work ;__; i suck at drawing realistic~ Hoonsshi, Soohyun-ah, i'm sorry!! T^T
tumblr_n8b172HNjo1taut28o1_500.jpg

Archived