♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If ever what the said info is true 2 medical dramas back to back is a hell lot for me to take. People remember his as Dr. Hoon not really good idea and also the fact that Pinocchio still pin pointing their fingers to him its a great possibilty that he is lilely considering it. To tell honestly I damned the story of mediocre so called Good Doctor, and I tried to live and move on after the tragic DS. Please Jong Suk don't make your lil sis cry. Devastated mode.

I just read about the team that gonna produce Blood this morning..i remember someone used to talk about this drama before.. was it you @ruzikie ? but that time we were just delulu that KWB suits the character as vampire..aishhhh...
But the only vampire story i'm crazy right now is a webtoon called Untouchable and the vampire is a girl..and she's a hot model..anything else I don't bother...hahahahaha

sleepykid said: Aloha Chingus Jong Suk is MIA.... don't you think so guys so so excited for his BIG Day.

NOTTTTTT AS A DOCTORRRRRRRR  AGAAAAAAIIIIINNNNNNN !!!!!!

IT GIVES ME GOOSEBUMPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, if Soohyun also get offered, well, being a doctor with SooHyun is allowed :X

------------

yuph I see no reason to accept this drama. big maddening move

@angels_natdylax05 yes, i was. Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Woo Bin were offered with that role since YWCFTS airs but KSH was the best candidate rather than KWB who was the best candidate for Pinnochio. But i'm still against Sukkie with Pinnochio.

TOPPING THE PAGE FOR TWENTY TIMES !!!!!!!!!!
QUACK COUPLE IS NEEDED BY DISPATCH !!!! DISPACTH !!!! DISPATCH !!!!!
WINTER DRAMA  2015 FOR THEM !!!!!!!

Archived