♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Jong Suk for Instyle (Sep 2014) - Part 3

Source: DC
Translator: hitoritabi
Translation note: Part 1Part 2. Long but so good. Must read. Talks about frustration with DS, friendship with Sora (T^T) and his family.

~*~*~*~*~*~

It seems that your achievements in the movie industry are a little lacking compared to that in television.

Although it would be nice if my films did well also, I would prefer to pick popular works for dramas and more challenging roles for movies. For movies, the range of acting needed is quite broad, no? My ultimate goal is to be recognized as a movie actor, so I will continue to challenge myself in the future.

Rania Zeid said: Lee Jong Suk for Instyle (Sep 2014) - Part 3

Translation note: Part 1Part 2. Long but so good. Must read. Talks about frustration with DS, friendship with Sora (T^T) and his family.

Aren’t you famous for having great social connections? You have no friends? I can’t believe it!

Just a few days ago, since I was tired from staying at home all day, so I just left the house before even securing a person to have coffee with. But then I flipped through my contact list and found that there is no one I can ask out. Then I recalled my company’s representative, so we just met and chatted for 40 minutes then went back home. When I told Sora about this on the phone that night, she said I was so pitiful and told me to hang out with her when I’m bored. That’s why we’re having dinner later. This is how I live. (laughs)

~*~*~*~*~*~

It seems that your achievements in the movie industry are a little lacking compared to that in television.

Although it would be nice if my films did well also, I would prefer to pick popular works for dramas and more challenging roles for movies. For movies, the range of acting needed is quite broad, no? My ultimate goal is to be recognized as a movie actor, so I will continue to challenge myself in the future.

lummy said:
Rania Zeid said:

You’ve once said that you want to skip dating and just get married?

When I watch those shows about raising children, I would suddenly want to have children. That’s the level I am at. I still am a person who lives in my own imagination. When I was at home this time, I would browse everything from movies, dramas, variety to manhwa… then I really got to thinking, I am really an otaku! (laughs) People inevitably would get lonely, but I just spend that time in my own imagination.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Guest aya52893

@-) @-) Sukkie you mentioned Sora-jjing how many times??? Hahaha. Oh my god! My feelingssss. I can't describe it. Hahaha =)) I'm floatinggggggg... =)) So Sora did mention that he can contact her whenever he's bored?? Uri sora-jjing is always so sweeeet... So contact her often okaaay? Hahaha. And please take a selca together with your dinner dateee? Pleaaaseee. Hahahaha. And upload it pleassseee. Can someone stalk them? In case they can't upload it again coz of something thingy thingy Hahahaha. And visit Sora-jjing in shooting for Misaeng.. pleasssee... hahaha. I'm so happy seeing Sora's name in his interview. Hahahahahaha.. :))

Uri Hyun and Hoon relationship became reality! Woooohooo. :)) =))

aya52893 said: @-) @-) Sukkie you mentioned Sora-jjing how many times??? Hahaha. Oh my god! My feelingssss. I can't describe it. Hahaha =)) So Sora did mention that he can contact her whenever he's bored?? So contact her often okaaay? Hahaha. And please take a selca together with your dinner dateee? Pleaaaseee. Hahahaha. And upload it pleassseee. Can someone stalk them? Hahahaha. And visit Sora-jjing in shooting for Misaeng.. pleasssee... hahaha. I'm so happy seeing Sora's name in his interview. Hahahahahaha.. :)) Uri Hyun and Hoon relationship became reality! Woooohooo. :)) =))

Guest aya52893

@lummy‌ friendship can stay longer than love relationships so its alright if they just remain friends. I'm satisfied with their relationship right now. BUT we can't tell. :D

Archived