♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hoonhyun

kiyasnow said:

ruzikie

said: @pandalover1 i'm going beserk if they troll us with HoonHyun image again. Such a waste to put our holy Soo Hyun in their movie if their movie will be cancelled due the allergic of bridge, first love and meeh, less emotion :|

Guest kiyasnow

pandalover1

said: @kiyasnow Daebak!!! Best fanedit video ever!! Honestly it seemed so legit, better story than DS anytime. HAHAHAHAHA! =)) =)) :x The unforgettable statement Na Do Hee made 'Why can't men forget their first love? HAHAHA! priceless!

@kiyasnow‌ daebak cingu!!! They will have a great chemistry like in your video if they have a drama together later. And your editing ability is jjang!!

Heol I'm almost allergic with first love word. I wonder if first love couple in drama really have a happy life. Najeong complained about her minus life and she asked first love discount for apartment from Chilbong then in Doctor Stranger, Hoon became an illegal doctor and fugitive. What's wrong with the writers? It seems like they felt guilty and tried to cover up for their mistakes. The second leads have a better life :))

rynn_peace said: @kiyasnow‌ daebak cingu!!! They will have a great chemistry like in your video if they have a drama together later. And your editing ability is jjang!! Heol I'm almost allergic with first love word. I wonder if first love couple in drama really have a happy life. Najeong complained about her minus life and she asked first love discount for apartment from Chilbong then in Doctor Stranger, Hoon became an illegal doctor and fugitive. What's wrong with the writers? It seems like they felt guilty and tried to cover up for their mistakes. The second leads have a better life :))

tumblr_naheufkCdh1sh32sgo1_1280.jpgtumblr_naheufkCdh1sh32sgo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_naheufkCdh1sh32sgo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_naheufkCdh1sh32sgo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_naheufkCdh1sh32sgo6_1280.jpg
tumblr_naheufkCdh1sh32sgo5_1280.jpg
tumblr_naheufkCdh1sh32sgo7_1280.jpg
tumblr_naheufkCdh1sh32sgo8_1280.jpg
tumblr_naheufkCdh1sh32sgo9_1280.jpg

G by guess Behind the scene pics (Cr: sad0625

amyhsk:

G by Guess Behind the Scene + Preview (Cr: sad0625)

Staff blog translation

Lee Jong Suk caught a cold and got sick because of his busy schedule, but he did not show any hint of being very uncomfortable, and he was smiling all along, very gentle. Heard that he is a quiet person, so I didn’t play with him. Heard his hair is good, a lot of hair and thin, easy to care and style his hair.

Rania Zeid said: G by guess Behind the scene pics (Cr: sad0625

amyhsk:

G by Guess Behind the Scene + Preview (Cr: sad0625)

Staff blog translation

Lee Jong Suk caught a cold and got sick because of his busy schedule, but he did not show any hint of being very uncomfortable, and he was smiling all along, very gentle. Heard that he is a quiet person, so I didn’t play with him. Heard his hair is good, a lot of hair and thin, easy to care and style his hair.

Archived