♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

lummy said:
angels_natdylax05 said: Aigoo Aigooo omooo @ruzikie did your daughter just mentioned Choi Young Do in her interview? :x :x ..There's also Hoon

이밖에도 강소라는 "또래 연기자들과는 캠퍼스물을 찍어보고 싶기도 하다. '논스톱' '카이스트' 같은 드라마를 정말 즐겁게 봤다"라며 "스펙 쌓기에 급급한 요즘 20대의 모습을 연기하고 싶다. 유승호, 강하늘, 이종석, 김우빈 등과 함께 하면 정말 재미있을 것"이라며 웃어보이기도 했다.
source: http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1406159366735998002

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  =)) =)) class="content-title"Kang Sora: “It Was Hard to Accept Lee Jong Suk’s Aegyo”
Fotor072321207-800x450.jpg

In an interview with OSEN, actress Kang Sora shared a little information about her co-star in “Doctor Stranger, Lee Jong Suk.

The actress who played the character “Oh Soo Hyun” in “Doctor Stranger” said about her co-star Lee Jong Suk, “I’m friends with Lee Jong Suk. He’s really very sociable. Would you believe that he gave actress Lee Bo Young the nickname ‘Bo Young Jjing’? I froze for three seconds after I knew about that.”

The actress who has always been known for her social skills seems to have found a match in Lee Jong Suk. “Although I knew about the actor Lee Jong Suk, I don’t know anything about him at all so [aegyo] added to my knowledge of him. I only thought [Lee Jong Suk] was somebody who was a model and acted really well, with sensibility. It was hard to accept (that he had a lot of aegyo too),” added Kang Sora.

Kang Sora, who recently finished the drama “Doctor Stranger,” will be making her return to the small screen soon with “Incomplete Life.” 

“I read the webtoon ‘Incomplete Life’ last year. It’s even scarier to work on a project that is an adaptation but I have big expectations of ‘Incomplete Life.’ It’s a project that hits close to home. Although I’m a bit afraid, I’ll try my best to portray the role I’m given,” added Kang Sora.

The Friday-Saturday drama “Incomplete Life” will be shown on tvN starting this October.

Who would’ve thought that Lee Jong Suk has a lot of aegyo in him from his character in “Doctor Stranger”?

cre: Soompi

Yeah...looks like you've found your match!!!!  :)) :))

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

=)) =))

Kang Sora: “It Was Hard to Accept Lee Jong Suk’s Aegyo”

Fotor072321207-800x450.jpg

In an interview with OSEN, actress Kang Sora shared a little information about her co-star in “Doctor Stranger, Lee Jong Suk.

The actress who played the character “Oh Soo Hyun”

in “Doctor Stranger” said about her co-star Lee Jong Suk, “I’m friends

with Lee Jong Suk. He’s really very sociable. Would you believe that he

gave actress Lee Bo Young the nickname ‘Bo Young Jjing’? I froze for three seconds after I knew about that.”

The actress who has always been known for her social skills seems to

have found a match in Lee Jong Suk. “Although I knew about the actor Lee

Jong Suk, I don’t know anything about him at all so [aegyo] added to my

knowledge of him. I only thought [Lee Jong Suk] was somebody who was a

model and acted really well, with sensibility. It was hard to accept

(that he had a lot of aegyo too),” added Kang Sora.

Kang Sora, who recently finished the drama “Doctor Stranger,” will be making her return to the small screen soon with “Incomplete Life.” 

“I read the webtoon ‘Incomplete Life’ last year. It’s even scarier to

work on a project that is an adaptation but I have big expectations of

‘Incomplete Life.’ It’s a project that hits close to home. Although I’m a

bit afraid, I’ll try my best to portray the role I’m given,” added Kang

Sora.

The Friday-Saturday drama “Incomplete Life” will be shown on tvN starting this October.

Who would’ve thought that Lee Jong Suk has a lot of aegyo in him from his character in “Doctor Stranger”?

cre: Soompi

well..... she was shock with their stunning chemistry... unnie let's dance tell me~~~~

angels_natdylax05 said: Aigoo Aigooo omooo @ruzikie did your daughter just mentioned CHOI YOUNG DO in her interview? :x :x ..There's also Hoon

이밖에도 강소라는 "또래 연기자들과는 캠퍼스물을 찍어보고 싶기도 하다. '논스톱' '카이스트' 같은 드라마를 정말 즐겁게 봤다"라며 "스펙 쌓기에 급급한 요즘 20대의 모습을 연기하고 싶다. 유승호, 강하늘, 이종석, 김우빈 등과 함께 하면 정말 재미있을 것"이라며 웃어보이기도 했다.
source: http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1406159366735998002

@sleepykid now lets dance tell me tell me tell me even the reporter praise them ( The actress who has always been known for her social skills seems to have found a match in Lee Jong SuK )

Tell me Tell me ttel ttel me :P:)) :D =)) =)) =))
DIG IT DIMBO !!!!

Guest kimsontoya

kiyasnow said: I FINALLY FINISHED!!! xD ahh~ my aching back, lol!~i don't know if it's any good, but it's our HoonHyun ending!!! so i hope you all enjoy it!~Inspired by QuackersMade by kiyasnow
Read from right to left (manga style)
HoonHyun Alternate Ending-Sequel Small Doujinshi

tumblr_n952wmG8nE1taut28o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n952wmG8nE1taut28o2_1280.jpg
tumblr_n952wmG8nE1taut28o3_1280.jpg
tumblr_n952wmG8nE1taut28o4_1280.jpg
tumblr_n952wmG8nE1taut28o5_1280.jpg
tumblr_n952wmG8nE1taut28o6_1280.jpg

That's all for now xD for the time being, i'm not drawing! i wanna finish up Ugly Alert xD

Archived