♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

i think they hate hyun bcs they are afraid that hyun might end up with hoon. i think its already clear that hoon will end up with hyun but they cant accept that so they hate hyun while hyun is innocent. and they say hyun better end up with jj blah blah blah [-X [-X

and dont worry guys, even in hoonhee shipper's site poll, we can hit half of hoonhee result while hoonhee cant hit half of our result in another poll

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kaiskloset said: pandalover1 said: I read it somewhere based of the latest written preview, someone commented that he or she hates Hyun even more because she told JJ to leave the hospital if he wants to be a murderer, in a way implying that Hyun has no right to call JJ a murderer. Saying that JJ did nothing to the chairman but just looked at him, although he did contribute to the chairman's heart attack but i think in that person's perspective if a person does't shoot or stab or add poison into the food(just stating a few examples) the person is not guilty of killing . Excuse me, he did afterall move the phone away? isn't standing there watching not trying to save a life violating against in Hippocratic oath that all doctors have to vow? Yes it's true that what JJ has done is nothing compared to Director Oh, but why blame SooHyun? It's not like she did all those evil deeds, it's her father for God Sake, it's not like she told her dad to do it. Some people are so blinded by hatred. I Don't see why anyone would want to hate on Soohyun? she did nothing wrong, she's the most innocent person in the whole drama.   >:P 
I Just Need to say this because i feel that i need to defend SooHyun, please, jebal, si'l vous plait, por favor, kudasai, bitte just because Hyun likes Hoon and they have a friendly relationship don't criticize her character and hate on her because of that. Please be more civilized and use your logic and think, She's not irritating, she's not useless and she's not perfect cause she's human! Don't blame her because of her father's wrongdoings, the way some people put it as if she can choose her father atleast try to understand Hyun's feelings too.  :-S

pandalover1 said:

Oh yea i saw that on the main thread. I had to do self meditation, *Oh rainbows,butterflies and unicorns*THEY THINK EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE HYUN'S FAULT!Er president's heart problem caused by Hyun, so what PM Jang is doing, Oh It's Hyun's fault. Rain falls, Hyun's fault. Everything happens because of Hyun. They must think that she's a Goddess or something.  =)) =))

Guest onlyT1009

pandalover1 said: I read it somewhere based of the latest written preview, someone commented that he or she hates Hyun even more because she told JJ to leave the hospital if he wants to be a murderer, in a way implying that Hyun has no right to call JJ a murderer. Saying that JJ did nothing to the chairman but just looked at him, although he did contribute to the chairman's heart attack but i think in that person's perspective if a person does't shoot or stab or add poison into the food(just stating a few examples) the person is not guilty of killing . Excuse me, he did afterall move the phone away? isn't standing there watching not trying to save a life violating against in Hippocratic oath that all doctors have to vow? Yes it's true that what JJ has done is nothing compared to Director Oh, but why blame SooHyun? It's not like she did all those evil deeds, it's her father for God Sake, it's not like she told her dad to do it. Some people are so blinded by hatred. I Don't see why anyone would want to hate on Soohyun? she did nothing wrong, she's the most innocent person in the whole drama.   >:P 
I Just Need to say this because i feel that i need to defend SooHyun, please, jebal, si'l vous plait, por favor, kudasai, bitte just because Hyun likes Hoon and they have a friendly relationship don't criticize her character and hate on her because of that. Please be more civilized and use your logic and think, She's not irritating, she's not useless and she's not perfect cause she's human! Don't blame her because of her father's wrongdoings, the way some people put it as if she can choose her father atleast try to understand Hyun's feelings too.  :-S

Photo

#THANKYOUHoonHyun

angels_natdylax05

said:

pandalover1

said:

Oh yea i saw that on the main thread. I had to do self meditation, *Oh rainbows,butterflies and unicorns*THEY THINK EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE HYUN'S FAULT!Er president's heart problem caused by Hyun, so what PM Jang is doing, Oh It's Hyun's fault. Rain falls, Hyun's fault. Everything happens because of Hyun. They must think that she's a Goddess or something.  =)) =))

Guest kimsontoya

@angels_natdylax05 Agree.  I checked KSR's blockbuster movie, Sunny, she's really good in fighting scenes. I hope she and Jong Suk will work in a historical drama in the future with martial art scenes.  Pehehe.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXOJVREdzcSgrFcwNn9cr

10398707_1438784563054168_80504406085049
                                                                                                                                         #THANKYOUHoonHyun

Guys i wanna quote @SJKMCW post to applaud and say "I second demotion" on her well said post wahahaha that's what i really feel about the actress doing JHees role ... i see all blankness... :D but the die hard JHee shipper hehe might kill me and i wanna behave and put my halo for a while.. hehe :)>- but im still scratching my head cause the drama is ending but still JHees blankness is all i see... :(

Quack couple has really and definitely has the 100% potential for that true real undying love. Hehehe :))

Guest kimsontoya

While I was sorting out my laundry a while ago, Doctor Stranger interrupted my train of thoughts and I found myself thinking about Jae Hee. [im obsessed in deciphering her character :-? ]

She said that after she was separated from Hoon she went to Japan, right? There she finished her "medical studies".  Assuming that what she told to Soo Hyun is true, then why on earth did she become a North Korean spy? I mean, if her truest intention is to meet Hoon and be with Hoon, she can just go straight (from Japan) to South Korea.  Why  go back to North Korea and become a spy?

Also, she lied to Hoon when she told him that she just found out about her dad from PM Jang.  She told Soo Hyun that she didn't reveal her true self to Hoon because she was not sure (that time) how to approach him knowing what he did to her dad. This was her reply when Soo Hyun asked her why she denied she's Jae Hee when she first met him.

Or, did she lie both to Hoon and Soo Hyun? Mind boggling.  :-w :-w  :-w 8-}

OT: 

I'm  not posting this in the main thread because I know some people will go berserk. [/spoiler]

kimsontoya said:
She said that after she was separated from Hoon she went to Japan, right? There she finished her "medical studies".  Assuming that what she told to Soo Hyun is true, then why on earth did she become a North Korean spy? I mean, if her truest intention is to meet Hoon and be with Hoon, she can just go straight (from Japan) to South Korea.  Why  go back to North Korea and become a spy?

I really hope the production crew is not trolling us and uri ddulpari couple will end up together in the end.  :-S
Oh yea have you guys notice that Park Hoon is dressing up more professionally now, looks more like a real doctor.I saw the pictures that @RaniaZeid posted on the main thread, wearing the same shirt LJS posted on his weibo.  :D

Archived