♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously, I'm having a good laugh here...Just when I thought Hoonie has only 15 chingus, check out how many Hyun has (poor her too)? :)) =)) =)) :)) While the rest of acc is just LINE official acc..
But do notice that Hoon is also no.1 on her contact list...hahahahahahahaha.. in their list there's only Hoon, Hyun and Jae Joon the ppl we know..besides of course, Anna and hesed :)) :))

Picture1-10.jpgcre: SBS and myself

angels_natdylax05 said: Seriously, I'm having a good laugh here...Just when I thought Hoonie has only 15 chingus, check out how many Hyun has (poor her too)? :)) =)) =)) :)) While the rest of acc is just LINE official acc..
But do notice that Hoon also is no.1 on her contact list...hahahahahahahaha.. in their list there's only Hoon, Hyun and Jae Joon the ppl we know..besides of course, Anna and hesed :)) :))

MOD EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!!

cre: SBS and myself

Guest JessicaD1430293883

I think of Soo Hyun's love for Hoon when I read this. It would be perfect a video of them with this lyrics.

"I remember when I met him, it was so clear that he was the only one for me. We both knew it, right away. And as the years went on, things got more difficult. We were faced with more challenges. I begged him to stay. Try to remember what we had at the beginning. He was charismatic, magnetic, electric and everybody knew it. When he walked in; every woman's head turned, everyone stood up to talk to him. He was like this hybrid, this mix of a man who couldn't contain himself. I always got the sense that he became torn between being a good person and missing out on all of the opportunities that life could offer a man as magnificent as him. And in that way I understood him and I loved him. I loved him, I loved him, I loved him, and I still love him. I love him."

Lana Del Rey - National Anthem Monologue

:D

@ruzikie @JessicaD what he was telling JJ about hurting Hyun going to hurt himself et all that too, he was advising based on his past experience with Hyun. He hurt her by rejecting her and when she was sad and ignored him, it hurt him too.. HAHAHAHAHA! =)) or he was telling himself by telling JJ. or both =))  =))

Guest JessicaD1430293883

Quack couple : Love of my life, my soulmate, you're my best friend !

:)>-

The Best of Park Hoon !

:D

The badass Oh Soo Hyun !

^:)^

The troublemaker Park Hoon and his girls !

\:D/

I knew you were trouble !

\m/

Seriously so many scenes and great chemistry, if they don't end up together. No please pdnim and writernim please don't tell us it was all 'fan service' JEBAL, don't troll us like that. Afterall you guys did say that all the scenes you used was necessary, so i really believe that the bickering and the development of the Ddulpari couple is significant to the ending. X_X

Guest JessicaD1430293883

TELL ME !!!! TELL ME !!!! TELL TELL TELL TELL ME !!!

Our quack couple wedding's song !!!

=))

pandalover1 said: Seriously so many scenes and great chemistry, if they don't end up together. No please pdnim and writernim please don't tell us it was all 'fan service' JEBAL, don't troll us like that. Afterall you guys did say that all the scenes you used was necessary, so i really believe that the bickering and the development of the Ddulpari couple is significant to the ending. X_X

Archived