♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you realise why Hoon never call SooHyun's name directly ? Even he talked to Jaejoon, he always call her Dr.Quack. I never heard him calling SooHyun or maybe Oh SooHyun, only called her Dr.Oh when in episode 13. Only that T.T

Guest aya52893

Did you realise why Hoon never call SooHyun's name directly ? Even he talked to Jaejoon, he always call her Dr.Quack. I never heard him calling SooHyun or maybe Oh SooHyun, only called her Dr.Oh when in episode 13. Only that T.T

Yes even SooHyun she always says dr.park to hooniee. when will we hear them say their first names to each other? :((

WHEN???

Soohyun: hoon-iee?...

Hoon: soohyun-aaah?....

=))

"Father . . . One day a woman walked into my life.I said the most hurtful things that I can think ofand pushed her away as hard as possible.
Quackcomic03_zps392dd507.jpg

But it turns out that I can't let her go so I came to her side again.
Quackcomic2_zps85049cfb.jpg

(original script is by Kang Maru in Nice Guy)

Archived