♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pandalover1 said: So in todays episode everything happened in a speed of light, alot of loose ends have been clarified and it's looking more like there's going to be an open ending. Sooooo... @ruzikie‌ let's just prepare your daughter to get engaged to Choi Young Do, she don't need all these drama. Hahahaha! =))

Guest TrangB

sandjh said: aww SH finally knew JJ just used her but she still wanted to help him and pleaded with director for an apologySH is so kind :x

Lately alot of people have been telling Hoon about Hyun. Today's episode JJ LOL! I think the last person who will tell him this will be JaeHee.  ruzikie said: pandalover1 said: So in todays episode everything happened in a speed of light, alot of loose ends have been clarified and it's looking more like there's going to be an open ending. Sooooo... @ruzikie‌ let's just prepare your daughter to get engaged to Choi Young Do, she don't need all these drama. Hahahaha! =))

Guest TrangB

i feel like 20 eps are not enough since this drama is wayyyy to messy and needs things slow down = more eps. like ep 11 and 12, everything was so slow and now ep 17 and 18 everything is way too fastttt. 2 more eps, i don't think everything is fixed well and a happy ending for fans is made up well or not. this drama has great actors/atresses, good storyline *exciting but messy* and the unpredictable ending driving us crazy. i wish they had more episodes to show things more clearly, like all thing operation and the part that all fans want to see - the romance. i feel like the writernim is really rushing for hoonhyun ending that now he/she wants to jae hee leaves this way, makes hoon do nonsense things after *i don't know which word i should use here* and eventually realizes his feelings for hyun? even i like hoonhyun, i want a realistic story, with its convincing background, not suddenly madly in love with one girl and then jump right into another one. since ep 10 had bad feebacks, the director changed it right away, from a guy mady in love with jae hee to a guy can stop *in ep 14* those negative feelings - in such an unconvincing way! jae hee acted like that, yes he could move on, because she said he could have made them a happy ending by abanding a patient. but suddenly he was soooooooooooooo cold to hyun in ep 9 and 10 and then in ep 11 till now he is nice to her! i love seeing hoonhyun moments, but i need to be convinced. this is not convincing at all. hoon's unknown - truely unknown feelings for jae hee - apart from JUST LOVE and hoon's unrealized feelings for hyun - those emotions are really messy and need to be handled better. i'm not saying i'm disappointed of this week's eps, but the whole storyline since ep 1 till now, especially the romance part, is really messy. SBS, if you had agreed to change the original story, from a medical one to a loveline one, you need to make it up well. 

@angels_natdylax05 Gomawo! I hope the drama god will somehow contribute to my acceptable exam results! HAHAHAHA! =))

TrangB said: i feel like 20 eps are not enough since this drama is wayyyy to messy and needs things slow down = more eps. like ep 11 and 12, everything was so slow and now ep 17 and 18 everything is way too fastttt. 2 more eps, i don't think everything is fixed well and a happy ending for fans is made up well or not. this drama has great actors/atresses, good storyline *exciting but messy* and the unpredictable ending driving us crazy. i wish they had more episodes to show things more clearly, like all thing operation and the part that all fans want to see - the romance. i feel like the writernim is really rushing for hoonhyun ending that now he/she wants to jae hee leaves this way, makes hoon do nonsense things after *i don't know which word i should use here* and eventually realizes his feelings for hyun? even i like hoonhyun, i want a realistic story, with its convincing background, not suddenly madly in love with one girl and then jump right into another one. since ep 10 had bad feebacks, the director changed it right away, from a guy mady in love with jae hee to a guy can stop *in ep 14* those negative feelings - in such an unconvincing way! jae hee acted like that, yes he could move on, because she said he could have made them a happy ending by abanding a patient. but suddenly he was soooooooooooooo cold to hyun in ep 9 and 10 and then in ep 11 till now he is nice to her! i love seeing hoonhyun moments, but i need to be convinced. this is not convincing at all. hoon's unknown - truely unknown feelings for jae hee - apart from JUST LOVE and hoon's unrealized feelings for hyun - those emotions are really messy and need to be handled better. i'm not saying i'm disappointed of this week's eps, but the whole storyline since ep 1 till now, especially the romance part, is really messy. SBS, if you had agreed to change the original story, from a medical one to a loveline one, you need to make it up well. 

Guest chalicu

rewatch all the HoonHyun's sences in all 17 eps and the feeling hit me so hard  ~X( , I dont know whether I can accept the future ending anymore. Im in love with the scene Hoon insisted and waited Hyun stiching the ripped vein while the time was running out, man, he trusted her, he f***ing trusted her :(( , he sacrificed for her, that's what I see from that scene  :)), yeah, my emotions are all over the place right now  8-}

Archived