♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

wowwwwww~! i miss quack parteyyyy girls.....

and should i say pdnim...

SOO MANY fan service scene again in Episode 17... hmmm and here i thought you already deleted unnecesary scenes...

then we conclude this is NECESSARY scene! another....

#quack scalp massage

10437443_1434207850188642_9034417653396010449892_1434207853521975_3892445354947310403158_1434207860188641_66061357033573

screencaps via sepia

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's okay if Hoon's feeling toward Soo Hyun is still friendship in the end. I love their friendship so much. :D

And if the writer really makes Hoon with Hyun in the end, I believe Hoon's feeling isn't stagnant but developing feeling. That's why the writer told us about how they knew each other, how they became a friend, how Soo Hyun started to like Hoon, how Hoon acted if he was with Soo Hyun... with detail, slowly, clearly..

Are those scenes fan services? We know enough what scenes that SBS has demanded and those scenes didn't give the satisfying result and good respond from the majority audiences.

So I really hope the writer didn't troll again this time. Just follow the original novel story. Focus at doctor's story, not first love's story anymore.

rynn_peace said: It's okay if Hoon's feeling toward Soo Hyun is still friendship in the end. I love their friendship so much. :D And if the writer really makes Hoon with Hyun in the end, I believe Hoon's feeling isn't stagnant but developing feeling. That's why the writer told us about how they knew each other, how they became a friend, how Soo Hyun started to like Hoon, how Hoon acted if he was with Soo Hyun... with detail, slowly, clearly.. Are those scenes fan services? We know enough what scenes that SBS has demanded and those scenes didn't give the satisfying result and good respond from the majority audiences. So I really hope the writer didn't troll again this time. Just follow the original novel story. Focus at doctor's story, not first love's story anymore.

Is this your answer pdnim?????

from kdramastar : S-hee asks S-Hyun to take care of Hoon in the future..

via http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/26977/20140630/dr-stranger-jin-sae-yeon-asks-kang-so-ra-to-help-lee-jong-suk.htm

======================

The SBS Monday Tuesday drama 'Dr. Stranger' actress Jin Sae Yeon asked Kang So Ra to help Lee Jong Suk. On the seventeenth episode of the SBS Monday Tuesday drama 'Dr. Stranger' which aired in the afternoon of June 30, 2014, Han Seung Hee (Jin Sae Yeon) confessed her past with Park Hoon (Lee Jong Suk) to Oh Soo Hyun (Kang So Ra), and asked her to take care of him in the future. Han Seung Hee confessed her past with Park Hoon to Oh Soo Hyun, who apologized to her. She confessed that she is not really from North Korea, saying, "I was born in Japan. I was treated there and finished my medical school degree there as well." She added, suggesting that Soo Hyun knew of her heart surgery, "That heart is my father's. Park Hoon operated the surgery on me. He says he did it to save my life, but he made my father pass away." Han Seung Hee pretended in front of Oh Soo Hyun that she does not like him anymore, and told her she would be leaving for Japan soon. In related news, the SBS Monday Tuesday drama "Dr. Stranger" tells a story of a doctor, played by Lee Jong Suk, who was born in South Korea but was raised in the north. On July 14, 2014, a new SBS Monday Tuesday drama 'Temptation' will premiere.

==========

Guest kimsontoya

kdramaobession14 said: Hi everyone!!! I'm new to all of this and I made an account because I wanted to also share my thoughts with everyone else. OH and I'm on team quack of course!

Guest kimsontoya

As I said yesterday, I'm basing HoonHyun's future on episode 17.  And, my prediction is, they are the ENDGAME.  There are just tooooo many signs not just from the series but from writer-nim and pd-nim's mouths that Soo Hyun and Park Hoon are the final OTP.  Here are the reasons why I'm quite sure now.

1. Since episode 3 and until now, we clearly see how Hoon and Hyun develop feelings to each other.  They are NOT fans service.  Those scenes are important to make the ending credible.

2. In previous episodes, we saw Hyun realizing and then confessing her feelings to Hoon.

3. In last night episode, Jae Hee confirmed to Soo Hyun that Hoon has feelings for her and that he loves her.  And, I'm quite sure, within the next 3 episodes, Hoon will realize that he loves dulpari. 

4. If Jae Hee and Hoon are the end game, the series should have now freed Jae Hee's character from any kinds of doubts by properly giving her a back-story in the form of flash backs and the like, but we see none, nada, zilch.  Instead of that, we learned that Jae Hee is indeed blaming Hoon for her father's death.  This is just too obvious now.

Pdnim had already hinted us when he said in his recent interview that they are not spending time with unnecessary scenes anymore.  And now they are giving us more HoonHyun moments.  This clearly means that HoonHyun angle is quite important for the finale.  Jae Hee's confession is the final bomb that breaks my doubt on who ends up with whom.

They keep saying it doesn't make sense at all??? ohh common all things make sense whahaha since we are having a light path for our Quack couple and theirs becoming gloomy... hahahaha

Sorry i just can't hide it. . .
i like my Quack couple so much that for me everything does make sense here and heart do changes,, first love? nahhh it doesn't count that much these days,,,
nothing is permanent in this world except CHANGE....
love changes so who cares with the sacrifices and everything they have been through?
that doesn't justify that they gonna end up together...

so i salute JHee for realizing these things.... Shyun and PH are best for each other besides it can't be ignored that there are really something between them, Shyun like PH and same goes to Ph, he just ignore this or more like does not entertain this fact yet since he has JHee with him...

so im excited now how and when PH will admit his feelings to SHyunnnn...

:P;):D

Archived