♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all korean said: My dear Quackers!  I am tired of all this flip flopping by the writer  I have not read the live recaps yet but watched it live. 
I have only 1 thing to say at this point of time.
Jong Suk ah...you are an amazing actor.  Doesn't matter what happens in the end..you did well!  You have showed that you are not just a pretty face! So proud of you! 

It kinda looked like the other fandom's ship sank today.*we won't know If it will float again after facts that came out of JH mouth.The fate of our Quack couple is undetermine too but it looks slightly brighter than the other side . Wow, this drama series really twist and turns every episode. One episode it's like that the next is a 360 degree turn! It's plausible that we might have an open ending.. as much as I dislike it but for now it seems like it.

Don't get me wrong I'm still optimistic, there are 3 episodes to go anyway, and in this drama , we are well aware that anything can change in a single episode.

So let's just keep calm and quack on! And take a trip to delulu land! =)) 8-} ;;)

Guest JessicaD1430293883

In an article pdnim and the writer said that they were impressed by Kang Sora acting that she is a great Oh Soo Hyun !!! :D

I thought I was super optimistic but @JessicaD‌ is way way way beyond optimistic.. I know what you're gonna say, you're gonna say you're not optimistic but delusional. Hahaha!

Only If our Hoon realize it, Mon Dieu! Why Hoon!? You're a genius doctor but you're dumb when it comes to realizing your feelings.. Hoon, Hoon.. whyyy are you like that!? Tell me, tell me tell tell tell tell me. :-S

Guest JessicaD1430293883

lolly84 said: JH is the girl that knows Hoon the best so if she tell Hyun that he'll realize his feeling, this way will be!! Trust chingu!

JH is the girl that knows Hoon the best so if she tell Hyun that he'll realize his feeling, this way will be!! Trust chingu!

I hope Hyun listens to JH and stop avoiding Hoon! but it seems to be going according to plan...we are on the right track chingoos! :D

Guest TrangB

http://dramaflower.com/doctor-stranger-episode-17-eng-sub/
guys, this is the link to the raw ep 17, if anyone couldn't watch the live-stream you can watch it here, and, to me, the live-stream was lag so badly so i need to rewatch. enjoy :)

Guest katkat88

Wow, I'm late at the party.  Looks like you're having so much fun, I wonder what's happening outside. :D
Where's bambiina?

Guest Karina_S

lolly84 said: JH is the girl that knows Hoon the best so if she tell Hyun that he'll realize his feeling, this way will be!! Trust chingu!

when Hoon says three apologize for SooHyun after sending her message. I will try to make a rought translation based on my heart broken heart

:(

1. Sorry for i rejected you and my behaviour made you crying.
2. Sorry for making you know about your father.
3. Sorry to make you sad and lets get along again.

Now, i'm officially sinking.

:(( :((

Guest katkat88

ruzikie said:

when Hoon says three apologize for SooHyun after sending her message. I will try to make a rought translation based on my heart broken heart

:(

1. Sorry for i rejected you and my behaviour made you crying.
2. Sorry for making you know about your father.
3. Sorry to make you sad and lets get along again.

Now, i'm officially sinking.

:(( :((

Archived