♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

Guest TrangB

i think jae hee has the same heartbeat with hoon, because like in ep 1 he said "why do you do this to your soulmate", and then when hoon hugged seung hee in ep 7 he listened to her heartbeat and realized she was jae hee. he cannot remember everyone's different heartbeat unless theirs are special. jae hee must have the same heartbeat. i'm wondering that, too. but maybe hoon didn't really listen to hyun's heartbeat  :-SS
ruzikie said: @lummy @TrangB dear dont say another badword dear. You will be in danger soon and i dont want you get in jail. No No Noooo~ [-X

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ruzikie @TrangB why did not I think this before!being jailled is the coolest and most exclusive thing ever for soompier. Lucky you @ruzikie haha =)) =))

will I be jailled posting this?! >:)

lolly84 said:

I've a premonition...Maybe Hoon will end up with anyone!

:-S

No it will be a wasted end ! Our quack couple will be the end !!!

:)>-

Agreed, the Pdnim did say he didn't want to waste any more time on unnecessary stuff.. Those HoonHyun moments are not made to just please fans.. It's a significant part of the whole picture. Their relationship must have a meaning, I'm pretty sure they won't waste their time and money if it's going to be irelevant to the ending. Be optimistic my dear chingoo, Don't worry it's going to be a Happy Quacker Ending! @lolly84

For quack shipper, if the end game is Hoon with jaehee, lets make another alternate ending for our soohyun. Maybe he will regret it soon after he realize how badass our quack and yet soohyun is still single

If the end game is Hoon with Soohyun, lets imagine they have a beautiful future with a dosen of quack junior :D

If the end game is nothing, lets slap the pdnim and writernim until they regret to troll at us

Arraso yeorobun ??? :D

Now slap and kiss me :-j :*

For quack shipper, if the end game is Hoon with jaehee, lets make another alternate ending for our soohyun. Maybe he will regret it soon after he realize how badass our quack and yet soohyun is still single

If the end game is Hoon with Soohyun, lets imagine they have a beautiful future with a dosen of quack junior :D

If the end game is nothing, lets slap the pdnim and writernim until they regret to troll at us

Arraso yeorobun ??? :D

Now slap and kiss me :-j :*

If Hoon is not fated with Hyun, *I highly doubt that*

I hope they get Choi Young Do to date and marry Hyun. Hahahahahaa and I'll be like. Who's Park Hoon? Hahahaha! =))

Guest aya52893

My question is when Hoon hug SooHyun to bicker with her. did her heartbeat with Hoon beat in the same tone ??

Hahaha.. i hope so. :') Hoon was busy fooling around and didn't noticed it. Maybe for the next episodes he will realize that he was actually fated with dolpar-ii. Hahaha.. =))

Fighting quackers! I love you all :)

Guest aya52893

Hahaha do you believe heartbeat thing? I wonder if normal heartbeat is really different every people, how much doctor must learn which the normal heartbeat and which is not. Well, but I'm not genius doctor, I only know there are normal or abnormal heartbeat.

:)

)

Yes every person has unique heartbeat. I read it from an article. But i don't know if the soulmate thing is true! Hahaha.

=))

@pandalover1 Hyun adn Young Do, they must be a badass couple hahahahahah. Despite from stranger thing, the heirs couple isss soooo damn good :))

Ahhh i wonder woobin will make a cameo as Hyun's friend

Doctor Stranger⎥ ❝...am I just like you...❞ ☾Park Hoon & Soo Hyun☽

----------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oew36M61_wk
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"

Doctor Stranger - Park Hoon & Oh Soohyun

-----------

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Oh Soo Hyun | Medicine {+ Park Hoon & Jae Joon}*
-----------

Oh Soo-Hyun (&Park Hoon) I She's Not Me

*I really like this one! Great video for the short length.

Archived