♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FINALLLLYYYYY I'M FREEEEEEEEEEE

:D

NO HAVE A JAIL  PICTURE IN MY PP

WITH SOOHYUN AS THE FEMALE LEADDD AND YEAH, THIS IS BEYOND PERFECT !!!!

hehe double reward!!so less stressed now, Dear?I don see the you in twitter few days ago hahaha =)) =)) =D> =D>

My question is when Hoon hug SooHyun to bicker with her. did her heartbeat with Hoon beat in the same tone ??

I also wonder it??!! tough the heartbeat thingy and Hoon super magic power is sooo cheesy I cant handle :D:D

in real life that must be an old fashioned how to bicker with your soon to be wifey :X :*

now slap me hahahaha :D =))

so trueee that real-life old-styled thingy on our side!!!!

=)) =))

I dont know how to handle that the most cheesy thingy >__<

:D

Dont get offended please... ;)

Hahaha do you believe heartbeat thing? I wonder if normal heartbeat is really different every people, how much doctor must learn which the normal heartbeat and which is not. Well, but I'm not genius doctor, I only know there are normal or abnormal heartbeat. :))

Don't aim for the heartbeat.  Aim for the same brainwave because it is always the brain that controls all our emotion, not the heart.  The heart thing is just mere symbolism.  The truth is, when you love someone, it comes from your brain, not your heart.  Thus, that heartbeat thing is BS.  Hahahaha.

--------------------------------------

wow neuroscience perspective..hahahaha =D> =D>

imho still love/feeling mystery could be described in everything

ps: We're really having fun, arent we???!! :D

Archived