♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

Bambiina said: angel_nad.. I dun care anymore .. I am serious .. doesn't matter who hoon end up with.. take him.. take him .. because now everyone knows Hyun has been cheated ,, this is suppose to be her story... they change at episode 6 (IMO)... Take him JHee ... wahahahah... Hyun still the 1st lead as I see now ... and we can see that it ws suppose to go the other way round .. I am glad now .. seriously the ending doesn't matter now .. 
Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...
Wakakakaka... those that say we are delusional .... wakakakakak...
they may not admit it but deep down they know ... all the 'evidence' we pointed our before was true ... the skinship is suppose to be for main OTP ...  That bathroom scene the bed/back hug ... everything .. it is because she is the lead.... and writer nim I am sorry ... it may not have been your fault .. you have to change you script.. and I wonder how many time .... 
Thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Godddddddddddddd

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just have to say this to those who have criticize her!! I TOLD YA SO! SOOHYUN IS NOT USELESS AND SHE'S HEROINE OF THIS DRAMA!! 

ehey1256

said:

Bambiina

said: angel_nad.. I dun care anymore .. I am serious .. doesn't matter who hoon end up with.. take him.. take him .. because now everyone knows Hyun has been cheated ,, this is suppose to be her story... they change at episode 6 (IMO)... Take him JHee ... wahahahah... Hyun still the 1st lead as I see now ... and we can see that it ws suppose to go the other way round .. I am glad now .. seriously the ending doesn't matter now .. 

Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...

Wakakakaka... those that say we are delusional .... wakakakakak...

they may not admit it but deep down they know ... all the 'evidence' we pointed our before was true ... the skinship is suppose to be for main OTP ...  That bathroom scene the bed/back hug ... everything .. it is because she is the lead.... and writer nim I am sorry ... it may not have been your fault .. you have to change you script.. and I wonder how many time .... 

Thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Godddddddddddddd

kimsontoya said:But, but, but in the article, pdnim and writer nim said that the ending is based on the original script.  Have you missed that @Bambiina?  Also, in another interview article, PDnim mentioned that they he want to do something new. Is a first-love-conquers-all scenerio a new theme? NO! Awwww!! I am soooo positive nowww!  But, still I'm keeping my emotions intact. But, still, I just can't ignore all these signs and evidences.  Hmmmmphh!!!

Ahjumma @bambiina . It feels like i am jumping from the cliff and screaming with my massive hoohah.
ALTHOUGH I'M IN JAILED BUT THIS NEWS IS REALLLLYYYYYY  A GOOD PRESENT FOR ME !!!!!!!

BEING IN JAILED IS FINNALY HAVE A RESPECTFULL PRESENT

noww kiss and slap me :*  L-) :-j

Guest kimsontoya

Bambiina said: kimsontoya said:But, but, but in the article, pdnim and writer nim said that the ending is based on the original script.  Have you missed that @Bambiina?  Also, in another interview article, PDnim mentioned that they he want to do something new. Is a first-love-conquers-all scenerio a new theme? NO! Awwww!! I am soooo positive nowww!  But, still I'm keeping my emotions intact. But, still, I just can't ignore all these signs and evidences.  Hmmmmphh!!!

Ahjumma @bambiina . It feels like i am jumping from the cliff and screaming with my massive hoohah.

ALTHOUGH I'M IN JAILED BUT THIS NEWS IS REALLLLYYYYYY  A GOOD PRESENT FOR ME !!!!!!!

Welcome back my chingu!!! congratulation on being free

=D> =D>

Quack Couple Comic Series 
"Serendipity"

~ When love feels like magic, it's called Destiny.When destiny has a sense of humor, it's called Serendipity. ~*starring Lee Jong Suk as Park Hoon and Kang So Ra as Oh Soo Hyun
quackserendipitycoverrynnp03_zps3b0034fb

Part 03"It seems like I became two different people after meeting you.Little by little, one by one, I’m changing. It’s so weird, this fluttering feeling mixed with nervousness in my heart."
quackcomicrynnp03_zpsc08b607c.jpg 

angels_natdylax05 said:

Welcome back my chingu!!! congratulation on being free

=D> =D>

@angel_natdylax5 dear, i'm not free from jail yet. Look my profile picture, i'm still under arrested :D

LOL...I'm viewing thru my phone and seriously I can't see any jail...maybe you are being free after all =)) =D>

Guest kimsontoya

class="at_ttl""Doctor Stranger" Goes From A Drama To A Film With Political Implications

BY Julie Jones | Jun 27, 2014 10:04 AM EDT

Following the example of "Love Rain," "Doctor Stranger" is going to become a film. The 20-episode drama "Love Rain," which did not get top ratings in Korea was wildly successful in Japan and after was also released as a two-part film there.

Now "Doctor Stranger" is set to get a similar cinematic treatment in China.

Like Us on Facebook

Although the medical espionage drama starring Lee Jong Suk and Jin Se Yeon, Kang So Ra and Park Hae Jin, still has a few episodes to go, plans are already underway to release the film version.

A production company representative for "Doctor Stranger" told the Dispatch that a movie version is already in the works.

"There will be more detailed talks with the China side when the drama ends," said the representative.

To make it movie length, the 1,400-minute drama will have to be cut down to 120 minutes. But additional footage will also be shot. And then the actors' voices have to be dubbed.

"We're also in talks to have it dubbed in Chinese to be more accessible to Chinese fans," said the representative.

While it is not the first time that a k-drama has been shortened to film length, it's not that common. If a k-drama is successful, production companies in foreign countries usually try to get the publishing rights and make their own version starring local actors.

There are also political implications for the popularity of this drama in China and for the release of the film.

From showing North Korean assassination attempts, medical experimentation and torture, "Doctor Stranger" portrays the nation's regime in a very negative light. China remains North Korea's biggest ally. China has vowed to defend the North Korean government, but lately some political strategists hint that China is losing faith in the North Korean regime.

The producers warned that the storyline of the Chinese film version is expected to differ from the drama. The story will be changed but they did not indicate what might change.

"There's a possibility that we'll change the story line a bit in consideration of the emotions of the Chinese viewers," the drama representative told the Dispatch. "Because of this, there will be an additional one week of filming. We're currently fixing the schedules of both the production crew and the actors."

Will changes in the storyline mean that North Korea is portrayed in a more positive light?

The film will only be released in China and no premiere date has yet been set.

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/26655/20140627/doctor-stranger-goes-from-a-drama-to-a-film-with-political-implications.htm

Guys, basing from the news, I think the change in the movie version doesn't have to do with the romance thing.  I think it is more on politics because China is an ally nation to North Korea.  Thus, the changes in script has nothing to do with who ends up with whom.

This could be the reason why they won't include North Korea scenes in the movie because it might add up to the current hostile situation going on with the 2 nations.

Guest TrangB

i don't care who is the first female lead. all i care about is the storyline of this drama and hoonhyun being happy together. not only fisrt two leads can endup together. i can see that this is just another chance for jae hee fans bashing soohyun again. i don't care whom they are watching doctor stranger for. i don't see why main leads are  such a big deal like that. they now doubt whether hoon can endup with jae hee anymore and then turn into "i want him to  work alone". they say they are disappointed because hoon is such an inconsistent person. well, take a look back for what jae hee has done. when it comes to his haedest time, the person who always stands by him is soo hyun. it is because of jae hee wanting to protect hoon from agent cha's threats, it doesn't mean she couldn't have acted in another way. i'm not blaming her. i just don't see why hoonhee shippers can say such thing like that. they can ship whoever they want, they can talk anything about their ship if they want, but they have no right to bash our soohyun and say "no offence" like that. on doctor stranger fanpages on different websites, hoonhee shippers start take over all the comments and just need one quacker steps in and "hoonhyun" they can bash us right way. that's really mean and they obviously don't understand what is called "freespoken" and "respect other characters and their fans". they can go on their hoonhee or whatever fanpages to talk whatever they want, but not in the main thread, because everybody can read those negative comments and they are really really annoying. i know that if we know soohyun is the first female lead, we will believe even more in hoonhyun ending, but you don't need to bring kind of information on the main thread so hoonhee fans can stop taking another reasons to bash our couple. everything about actors/actresses/characters we love we can post here :)

i don't care who is the first female lead. all i care about is the storyline of this drama and hoonhyun being happy together. not only fisrt two leads can endup together. i can see that this is just another chance for jae hee fans bashing soohyun again. i don't care whom they are watching doctor stranger for. i don't see why main leads are  such a big deal like that. they now doubt whether hoon can endup with jae hee anymore and then turn into "i want him to  work alone". they say they are disappointed because hoon is such an inconsistent person. well, take a look back for what jae hee has done. when it comes to his haedest time, the person who always stands by him is soo hyun. it is because of jae hee wanting to protect hoon from agent cha's threats, it doesn't mean she couldn't have acted in another way. i'm not blaming her. i just don't see why hoonhee shippers can say such thing like that. they can ship whoever they want, they can talk anything about their ship if they want, but they have no right to bash our soohyun and say "no offence" like that. on doctor stranger fanpages on different websites, hoonhee shippers start take over all the comments and just need one quacker steps in and "hoonhyun" they can bash us right way. that's really mean and they obviously don't understand what is called "freespoken" and "respect other characters and their fans". they can go on their hoonhee or whatever fanpages to talk whatever they want, but not in the main thread, because everybody can read those negative comments and they are really really annoying. 

i know that if we know soohyun is the first female lead, we will believe even more in hoonhyun ending, but you don't need to bring kind of information on the main thread so hoonhee fans can stop taking another reasons to bash our couple. everything about actors/actresses/characters we love we can post here :)

cant help the maturity of shipper personal dear. dont take this generally yet I see few Hoonhee shipper "badmouthed" Soohyun and Hoonhyun in some places like ig,drama forum,drama recap,etc. If we dont bring this to main thread (which is Idk for sure because I havent visit) the "childish" shipper have been bashing already in another place right?CMIIW

Archived